I Don't Want to Thanksgiving

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
I do this shit for a living, and actually have the day off from cooking. What fast food should I order? What liquor is best to bring to the fast food people I get food from? Also, will my husband divorce me for this transgression? Many questions; one answer.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Make the fucking turkey and sit down with your family pick at it for a little bit and then go eat some fucking pie. Jesus, women are so stupid. These things are so fucking simple.
yes, doing hours of work just to "pick at it" sounds totally smart and not like a giant waste of time to feed exactly two people.

hug your mom and thank her for not aborting you, lol

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yes, doing hours of work just to "pick at it" sounds totally smart and not like a giant waste of time to feed exactly two people.
I'm literally doing exactly that, other than the "pick at it" part. I'm going to be gorging on that shit. And then the rest of the family is eating on the weekend. There are going to be phenomenal amounts of leftovers and I wouldn't be surprised if they last most of the way to Christmas.

Still there's nothing wrong with going out although I've always liked the holiday buffets some mid-to-upscale hotels have. If you're all coming together from far away to somewhere none of you have a home they're great.

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
Could try Boston Market if you got one near where you live. They usually have thanksgiving stuff. It's fast food that tries to pretend like its not fast food.
This would be the winner, except that the nearest Boston Market is an hour and a half away. Their chicken and meatloaf are really decent. Their creamed spinach isn't bad, and almost reminds me of some good greens cooked up with ham hock. Unfortunately then, I just want greens with ham hock.

Happy Thanksgiving, all! May gluttony and sloth be upon you!