I figured out who the leaker was - fucking discordfags smh

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was gonna post this in the summary thread but it got locked lol

So because the leaker "stopped being mad" that prevents them doing the exact same thing in the future anytime there's drama with mods?
Nah, I just realized HK-47 was hoping for me to leak it. I thought it was pretty weird he supposedly copied and pasted the same messages to each mod individually instead of just sending a chain PM, and like two seconds of thought made me realize he sent personalized PMs in an attempt to close in on me. But I'm confessing now I am the faggot leaker. I don't care anymore.
They themsleves said they were on a dedicated mission to "stop making @Null simp for @Twinkie" the same morning of which @Null was complaining about @Twinkie openly in chat.
Yeah that was just to fuck with Twinkie. I'd figure you'd show her those PMs like a faggot so I had some fun.

Honestly I just leaked that whole discussion because Null is acting like a faggot and I wanted to let people know what was going on behind the scenes, and seeing his name conspiciously absent in JSGOTI's thread just reinforced my belief that everyone has to sidestep around him these days just to enjoy the site. Just look at how many people have eaten bans recently. You call that having fun on the internet? Cause it just looks like terminal butthurt to me.

I've seen Null whine about how the site wasn't fun anymore in the same breath he says the old guard that's leaving now can get fucked and it's baffling, and if you point it out you just eat a ban because he's convinced himself that people are just trying to spite him 24/7. When Wendy made a very reasonable suggestion to offload all the faggots to 9chan he puts up a small easily-missed message to p-please check out 9chan and then shuts it down when nobody uses it, then stays eternally butthurt over that suggestion and pretends Wendy hates him because internet trolls on the MATI Discord were mean to him. Wendy used to be one of Null's biggest simps just a year ago and now he intentionally riled up Twinkie to get perma'd. Really makes ya thing.

The people who made this site as fun at it was, the ones who made good contributions and archived shit and took screencaps and made OC? They're all mostly gone, and they're not coming back. Null is free to do whatever with the site, it's his webzone after all, but he really needs to stop and think for a second if it's really worth it to kill the community over one janitor like he said he would. Maybe the community's drastic shifts over the last few years is why he's not having fun with site anymore. God knows that's why I'm not having fun anymore, and I'm far from being the only one.

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

New article on the jews every single day for 1m
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this but sincerely
U cheeky fucker :tomgirl:
Well thanks for explaining the mystery and the transparency, I may be a faggot but so are you. I shared it to Null first and meant to post it but I figured the leaker would probably do it for me.

It's been fun and I always really enjoyed your takes, you're chill. I hope Null takes your criticisms they're fair.

Also wow wtf jannies for locking the thread, seriously why.

Suburban Bastard

Perpetually telling people how angry they are
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
U cheeky fucker :tomgirl:
Well thanks for explaining the mystery and the transparency, I may be a faggot but so are you. I shared it to Null first and meant to post it but I figured the leaker would probably do it for me.

It's been fun and I always really enjoyed your takes, you're chill. I hope Null takes your criticisms they're fair.

Also wow wtf jannies for locking the thread, seriously why.
Lol you never even got close you faggot

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everything that null whines about here on the farms is a result of his own problems. The leaks last year were because he purposefully disabled a security setting as a supposed means of improving site performance. Then he held avatars hostage until people paid up- shortly after, he offered thousands of dollars as an incentive for ugly fat fucks to fight.

There are a lot of good posters and content here still, but it's all held hostage by a seething, furious madman who's probably so fat at this point that he can't fit through the bathroom door, again. Every time he lashes out, his mods have to run around to clean up his mess while he disappears, appearing only to instaban users regardless of their tenure or supporter status.

Now anyone who participates in an 'offsite discord' is target for permabanning according to his latest autistic spat. Why do you think people go offsite for community? Every time null screeches "They aren't your friends" i get reminded of an abusive boyfriend who's desperately trying to keep people under his control.

No fun for anyone unless null is having fun first- and the last few years have shown that he has no interest in ever having fun here again.

Tags
None