I figured out who the leaker was - fucking discordfags smh

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He got banned for trying to soft delete his own OP on Byuu. One small cow thread wasn't worth our best mod and getting an autistically perfect N64 emulator from said cow.
I think that he might have been banned after the fact, actually, and he'd left for more than two weeks before anyone noticed. Deleting that thread was just the last thing that he did before walking out without a word. I'm not 100% on that though, but I believe that was the case.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He got marked "retired staff" at the same moment Byuu's thread came back. Well whatever happened, I miss him and I hope Terry Davis didn't finally get to him with his car.
He locked the thread on July 4th, deleted it on July 6th, and he hasn't been back ever since. It wasn't restored until someone noticed it was missing on July 20th. To my knowledge we still don't know why.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He locked the thread on July 4th, deleted it on July 6th, and he hasn't been back ever since. It wasn't restored until someone noticed it was missing on July 20th. To my knowledge we still don't know why.
Jesus, this site is haemorrhaging staff recently. What are we at now, 3 staff retiring and one getting fired in like 3 weeks? The fuck is going on behind the scenes?

RetroCrab

kiwifarms.net
I have to assume it's directly related to Byuu up and DFE'ing his entire presence online a couple days after the thread came back.
Well whatever, too late now. If I'm not getting an N64 emulator from him then I don't care about him anymore.

• Autistic
Reactions: Rat Speaker

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, this site is haemorrhaging staff recently. What are we at now, 3 staff retiring and one getting fired in like 3 weeks? The fuck is going on behind the scenes?
That's an interesting question. I've heard a few people on here commenting that this place is going down the same(or at least similar)path that SA did when it started to decline, I don't know if that's true or not, but if this is so and people start getting modded at random or some shit, I will say now that I do not want to fuck children and if I was actually given power over you chucklefucks I wouldn't want to do or actually bother doing my "job" at all. I honestly cannot get into the mindset of wanting to be a moderator of an internet forum.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've heard a few people on here commenting that this place is going down the same(or at least similar)path that SA did when it started to decline,
People in general are too quick to see something they don't like and claim it's the same as the first steps to something they hate. The slippery slope exists, sure, but not every bump in the road is in fact the start of an inexorable downward slope that will end in Hitler - or Bread and Roses.

One week of drama that happens every year around this time isn't the same as an absentee owner letting humorless scolds run his 'comedy' website unsupervised. Especially in a year as fucked as this one. If it flares up again, there might be a problem or a pattern. But for now, it looks like the regular nine day's wonder, just maybe a month early.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's an interesting question. I've heard a few people on here commenting that this place is going down the same(or at least similar)path that SA did when it started to decline, I don't know if that's true or not, but if this is so and people start getting modded at random or some shit, I will say now that I do not want to fuck children and if I was actually given power over you chucklefucks I wouldn't want to do or actually bother doing my "job" at all. I honestly cannot get into the mindset of wanting to be a moderator of an internet forum.
If anything it's the opposite. There really aren't long lasting cliques of fuckwad mods because they don't last that long. The main constant is nool himself, who is actually here and does shit and the actual policies of the site are more or less entirely up to him. If the site got overrun with people he hated he'd just shut it down rather than appease morons.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can take the pain. It's just stitches in my thumb. I'm more irritable with asshole Georgians and their rude behavior today. I hate percocet. It makes me sleep.
wat?? Percies rule! Take 3 with a glass of grapefruit juice (preferably white not pink) and a couple of benedryl 25mg and you will rock and roll in your own private warm bath of pleasure for the rest of the afternoon.

*What can I say? the amount of autistic bullshit on this thread makes my head hurt and my brain crave opiates.*

Tags
None