I found schematics for anal pregnancy for fagheits, so should I throw it in the fire or sell it to desperate fagheits and troons? - To monetize or not monetize?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
So I found a rare scroll detailing how to create and anal womb and ovaries so men can get pregnant. Now on one hand I totally dont want fagheits to use it, as society will further crumble in moral decay, but on the other hand I am all and all a capitialist who doesnt care about anything than lining my own pockets, and I can sell it to make monies, there is one instruction that all male subjects must go through c sections, I can with hold that.
Should I sell it or burn it?

Solution
Sell it and hope the unfortunate tranny who buys it off you is dumb enough to go to some back-alley doctor and have his body all fucked up and mangled.

You get some cash and there's one less tranny off the gene pool. Absolute win.

Cheese-Loving Citizen

The AR3 exists. It's in the Borealis.
kiwifarms.net
Sell it and hope the unfortunate tranny who buys it off you is dumb enough to go to some back-alley doctor and have his body all fucked up and mangled.

You get some cash and there's one less tranny off the gene pool. Absolute win.

Solution

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sell it.
We already know that most troons suffer greatly with their neovaginas. This will just send them in greater pain and suffering.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I found a rare scroll detailing how to create and anal womb and ovaries so men can get pregnant. Now on one hand I totally dont want fagheits to use it, as society will further crumble in moral decay, but on the other hand I am all and all a capitialist who doesnt care about anything than lining my own pockets, and I can sell it to make monies, there is one instruction that all male subjects must go through c sections, I can with hold that.
Should I sell it or burn it?
I think the joke might have been funnier in your head and/or I guess I had to be there, or something.

Illuminati Order Official

Friendly Neighborhood Illuminati
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you know even if I found it in a game and drew a crudely drawn version of how to implant ovarie and a womb to a colon I'd probably still have troons and faggors lapping up that shit.
The quest goes like this: you have this whiny evil wizard in your party and he prompts you to help him find a magical book that will grant him incredible power. So you find the book, the wizard performs ritual described there and instead of granting him power it turns him into a woman (still having a beard judging by character portrait), and everybody laugh at him, and he stays like this for most of the game..