" I got stabbed/ shot, shot at, etc" - Tell your stories

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got shot at by farmers a couple of times as a kid, for trespassing on their land. Looking back, I realise they would probably have been just firing in the air to scare us but at the time, it was... very incentivising to us leaving.
Been threatened a bunch of times at work with knives, etc. but it's never come to anything, thankfully.

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
A few times I got into trouble.

One time I said something to my friends which was heard as something else to someone walking by. The ducker was huge and wanted to fight. I talked my way out of it.

Another time a cop lifted my friend off a side walk by the collar. We were at a punk show and went outside to cool off. He was sitting on the side walk.

One time as a child I got lost in the moutains.
I didnt think I was lost. I just wanted to walk up to the summit and I went into the nearest cabin when I got to the top. It was the ranger station. The guy on duty looked at me and called on the radio saying "we found him!"
Guess I walked off and away from my parents when I wasnt looking.

Also my parents had trouble finding or keeping baby sitters when I was a child. My parents would ask them why they didnt want to watch me more then once. They said they would hear foot steps from behind them when no one was there. Or felt as if someone was watching them. Turned out the house was haunted. Or that what the local urban legend was.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never been shot, stabbed or any of that stuff. I did have a stalker who tracked me down and called me all the time when I was in college, though. Had to report it to the campus police. That one scared me. Never did find out who it was, so every where I went I was paranoid because I literally wouldn't know if the stalker was there or not.

And I was almost raped in college during spring break, but fortunately the dude decided not to do it. He pinned me down, ripped the buttons off my shorts and ripped my underwear pulling it off (I had one hand free and was desperately trying to keep them on). There were other people in the house (it was a house party and he was a friend of my sorority sister's boyfriend, so I let my guard down thinking he was safe and we were sleeping next to each other on the floor because the place was so crowded) and I think he was afraid I was going to wake them up. I don't think he thought I'd put up a fight. I managed to lock myself in a bathroom and climbed out the window. Had to wander around in the dark for a couple of hours until I figured out how to get back to the place I was staying. I'm just lucky there were other people around or it probably wouldn't have turned out so great for me.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I got slashed across the forearm and the tit by some dumb Yank jock when working as a bouncer. Cops got him and beat him nearly to death.
Got our callsign hit by shrapnel/debris from mortars in the foetid asshole of Europe. We were hatches down and took no damage except a few dings and scratches, but the noise and concussion were fucking unbelievable. A few dozen of our guys got kidnapped by the Slivo tribe for 18 days on that tour, to be insurance agianst the bombing of their ammo dump, and 2 guys got shot to fuck., but survived, a couple months earlier

Last edited:

Clovis

An oasis of horror in a desert of boredom
kiwifarms.net
My whole life seems to be one long Final Destination movie but one time I remember being revived on the pavement after going on a bender and having a proper freaky tonic-clonic seizure after getting beaten up, after a series of head injuries over the week before. A nice but firm paramedic tried to get me in the ambulance but something primal kicked in and I'm told i declined, leapt up and sprinted off into the midnight undergrowth. I just remember her thumping me in the sternum and shouting a lot. I only know what happened because my friend who called the ambulance told me the next week. (I'm sure I have more stories from this time but I've blocked them out).

Last week a kid threw a beer can at me.
Got shot at/over the head by a few loony farmers.
Had a few hairy fights.

Also, traumatic amputation and crushing injuries...but I came back from that and that was due to a landslide.
Honestly, humans are fucking durable.

Edit: I forgot i actually have a big defensive knife wound scar! An ex came at me with a kitchen knife and i caught it on my forearm. He was drunk as shit and a friend came in and calmed him down. So, not a stabbing but still...wow.
...I'm gonna phone my mother.

Last edited:

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About 6 years ago some faggot threw a mcdonalds milkshake at me from his car and zoomed away with his Chad friends while I was walking home from the store.

Such is life for the average Kiwi Farms poster, still makes me angry.
I hate chickenshit behaviour like that... Some little mincer threw an egg, from a moving car, at my pal and I walking to the off-license one night; it missed us but man, I was ticked off... All I could think was "Please, please be stopped at the next set of lights when we get there...". They weren't, sadly.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
Didn't get stabbed or shot but I did get into a high speed chase to escape a bunch of thugs.

The story: I was driving my sisters friend back home after a Jr. High School play when a trio of drunk assholes started heckling my sister and her friend who both essentially called the guys fags and insulted them. All three of us looked up and saw one of them get a baseball bat from their jeep and all three start to approach us. Realizing these guys were about to attack us I floored it out of the apartment complex only to see the assholes chasing us in their jeep. In order to lose them I turned into a nearby suburb and was trying to get away from them. While my sister was calling 911 and getting no help, I was speeding through a residential neighborhood at 70 miles an hour to escape these guys. At one point we hit a dead end and i had to drive across someones lawn to escape the assholes. Its a miracle that was the only causality from the high-speed chase.

When 911 proved no help the three of us were desperately brainstorming solutions it was then that I realized a friend lived nearby and I drove the car to his house to get help. His Dad was shocked to see a car slide up alongside his lawn but through desperate yelling we conveyed that we were being chased and were in danger. I then saw my friend rush out of the house holding his family's handgun ready to shoot if necessary. At that point the assholes had lost interest in us and hadn't followed us to my friends house but the police were still called and I had to answer questions about the incident. Due to how vague our descriptions were, the police had little to go on and told us they couldn't realistically investigate the incident but told us to call if we remembered anything.

The incident is the most danger I have ever been in my life.

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
I got slashed across the forearm and the tit by some dumb Yank jock when working as a bouncer. Cops got him and beat him nearly to death.
Got our callsign hit by shrapnel/debris from mortars in the foetid asshole of Europe. We were hatches down and took no damage except a few dings and scratches, but the noise and concussion were fucking unbelievable. A few dozen of our guys got kidnapped by the Slivo tribe for 18 days on that tour, to be insurance agianst the bombing of their ammo dump, and 2 guys got shot to fuck., but survived, a couple months earlier
Did I mention haunted house?

My cousin lives in a house next to a grave yard. He would have night mares and things trying to yank him out of his bed at night.

Last time I visisted him I would see things in the bathroom mirror which would scare the hell out of me. So I rarely visit

A lot of my bad stories involve the paranormal.

Last edited:
Tags
None