I graduated college and now have a full time job -

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS
kiwifarms.net
Do you really think it's gay or lame to pay taxes to help upkeep a functional society?
I've met people in the US who don't want high income ever purely because they'd have to actually pay taxes, you'd be shock how much people irrationally hate taxes. Some people would rather just live poor forever then pay taxes or lose their ability to claim a tax refund.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Tard Baby

Tard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've met people in the US who don't want high income ever purely because they'd have to actually pay taxes, you'd be shock how much people irrationally hate taxes. Some people would rather just live poor forever then pay taxes or lose their ability to claim a tax refund.
This implies that you don't live in the United States.

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS
kiwifarms.net
I'll rape you.
Nah you won't. For you see, as the BRINGER OF CHAOS I hold the ultimate power that has been sealed within my eye, also known as THE EYE OF SHINNING JUSTICE. I had pledged to keep it sealed to save the world from great disaster that has been foretold by our hikikomori MC-kun. You can not defeat me Tard Baby, so stand down or be destroyed.

In short, no u

potatoe

Meets expectations
kiwifarms.net
I have all this free time now. What is the best way I can shitpost on the internet fam?
In a bathroom stall on your phone like everyone else, in meetings at work, in your car driving to and from work, during one-on-one meetings with your manager, etc. Your shit-posting will skyrocket.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you all so much for your very insightful, profound, eye-opening thoughts on this matter.

I believe I have finally come to the conclusion on what I want to do.

...I'm going to do shitposting movie night on a shitposting forum and tell people to kill themselves over petty issues!

...wait, I think we already do that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino