I had a conversation with my wife about Christian.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've told her a little about Christian back in the day, but haven't told her about any of the recent stuff like Tomgil, running over Snyder, stuff like that.
The conversation went like this:
Me: So let's have a hypothetical.
Mrs. Dude: OK.
Me: Let's say something happens to me and we're no longer together. For sake of argument let's say I died.
Mrs. Dude: Oh no!
Me: So I'm dead and gone, and you're single again. Enough time has passed that you want to get back out and find another man.
Mrs. Dude: OK.
Me: Now here's the rub; the only guy who wants to date you is fat, balding, doesn't bathe, has no job, dresses like a girl, and lives with his mother in a hoarded house. He also shits himself when he's upset.
Mrs. Dude: Ew! EEWWWWW!!!
Me: What do you do?
Mrs. Dude: Tell him to stay away and strongly consider becoming a lesbian.
Me: A wise choice.
Mrs. Dude: There's someone out there that you know about who fits that exact description, isn't there?
Me: Remember that guy I told you about on the internet? The guy I showed you the videos of him having a singing battle with my friend?
Mrs. Dude: The autistic kid with the fucked up Sonic thing?
Me: Yup.
Mrs. Dude: He SHITS himself?
Me: Yup.
Mrs. Dude: Oh my...why? That's just grody! EW! EEWWWW!!
Me: I know.

Do you ever have conversations with anyone about Chris? How have they gone?

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, no. I've thought about it a couple of times, especially with one of my brothers as he laughs at people who make fools out of themselves, including slow in da minds, but I've never found the right time (or cue) to bring this up.

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I tried to once with a friend of mine, but she said she was disappointed that I was into following him. She got the impression that Chris was genuinely mentally retarded as opposed to autistic, lazy, spoiled and stupid. Some of my co-workers were just disgusted, so I dropped it. There's a bit of a limited exclusivity in the club of Christory, as it turns out. I kinda like that.

T

TL 611

kiwifarms.net
Well I spend enough of my time on this forum that my boyfriend demanded to know what it was about. I told him vaguely, showed him a bit of Sonichu, made him read Julie reveals herself transcript and he was just like "this guys a spaz. And he reminds me of my brother. He's got a Pokemon/sonic crossover called Tailix and he's got friends on DA that draw it"

This immediately got my interest, as I've met his brother and fucking hell he's annoying. But there's nothing on the Internet about Tailix that I can find... Well nothing lolcow worthy.

Oh and pikimon, your bondage devil avatar was what the final straw for him asking. First question he asked was "what the fuck is THAT? *pointing to pikimons avatar*"

EDIT: oh yeah I showed Chris to someone else actually. I was 15 and in business studies, so I decided I'd show someone Chris. She was a girl in my year, and I thought she had a decent sense if humour like me. We didnt really do much in business other than show each other bizarre shit on YouTube. I decided to kick off with the "tickle yo pussay!" Video. She cringed and let out a couple quite screams then was like "I don't ever want to see any more of Chris chan" so I left it :lol:

Sakamoto

kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:

One of my buddies knows about Chris, he loves the "Animated Series" videos Spazkid did, but otherwise doesn't keep up with the latest Chris news like I do, so now and then he'll ask me about what dumb shit Chris has been doing lately and I'll fill him in on Da Update.

Globe

baby you look great today
kiwifarms.net
Nah. My last girlfriend was the only person I've talked to about CWC that took enough of interest in him to occasionally make a passing reference to him. I had her watch THAT IS MY HOUSE and the whole "GO WORK ON IT!", "IM WORKIN' ON IT!" Thing became sort of a passing joke for us.

....fuck, I miss her. Sorry guys, I depressed myself. Time to go crash into slumber.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of my high school friends knew I was into CWC. They seemed to have at least a vague idea of who he was, since they didn't give me my grief over it.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He Sets Me On Fire said:
I tried to once with a friend of mine, but she said she was disappointed that I was into following him. She got the impression that Chris was genuinely mentally retarded as opposed to autistic, lazy, spoiled and stupid. Some of my co-workers were just disgusted, so I dropped it. There's a bit of a limited exclusivity in the club of Christory, as it turns out. I kinda like that.
Yeah, this. I avoid talking to people I know IRL about Chris because of this very issue. Although I have told a few people about him, back before I knew better, and they ask me for the update when we hang out. In fact, I saw some of those very people at otakon this year. I also saw two CWC cosplayers too... *yawn*

kwyjibo

Perfect for ocular pat-downs.
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
In fact, I saw some of those very people at otakon this year. I also saw two CWC cosplayers too... *yawn*
I missed the cosplayers (unfortunately), but I did see someone wearing a shirt that said "The man in the pickle suit tricked me again!"

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Sakamoto said:
The Dude said:

One of my buddies knows about Chris, he loves the "Animated Series" videos Spazkid did, but otherwise doesn't keep up with the latest Chris news like I do, so now and then he'll ask me about what dumb shit Chris has been doing lately and I'll fill him in on Da Update.

I have a friend who behaves like that.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
kwyjibo said:
Marvin said:
In fact, I saw some of those very people at otakon this year. I also saw two CWC cosplayers too... *yawn*
I missed the cosplayers (unfortunately), but I did see someone wearing a shirt that said "The man in the pickle suit tricked me again!"
That was probably me.

kwyjibo

Perfect for ocular pat-downs.
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
kwyjibo said:
Marvin said:
That was probably me.
Well damn, I regret not stopping to compliment you on your fabulous shirt then.

Pikonic

Pre Merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is a guilty pleasure for me. I don't think I've ever talked about him IRL.

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
I've used "crashed into slumber" a few times with my family, because it totally sounds like something I'd say.

Other than that, no, I've never talked about OPL or of anything of Christorical significance with anyone IRL. He really is my pet lolcow.

Bugaboo

What the hap is fuckening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tell my friend about Chris and he just thinks I'm a crazy person.

Status
Not open for further replies.