I had a conversation with my wife about Christian.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheersensei

To the pure, all things are pure.
kiwifarms.net
My husband knows my interest in OPL. Hell, in the process of him becoming my sweetheart from the ground up, he sent me a picture from I believe it was Kumoricon with someone cosplaying as Chris, but in Liquid form.

To this day though, he still puts up with my obsession, and asks once in a while about the antics going on.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
I've tried to tell people IRL about him, but for some reason when I ask them if they've heard the good news about Christian, they think it's some religious thing and run off. Or convert to Mormonism. Here's a picture of me and my partner teaching a lost soul about the joys of Sonichu:

elders.jpg

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My brother and I had a long conversation about him on the phone last night. He only had a tangential knowledge of Chris, so I filled him in on lots of things from old sagas. He laughed so hard that he nearly choked when I told him about Sarah Jackson being run over by Optimus Prime. *yawn*

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
I have just told my brother little tidbits now and then.

Examples:
"How bad do you think someone would need to behave to be banned from a church?"
"You know when someone's really desperate for a girlfriend? When that person starts seeing women in dog-piss stains."

It always earns a chuckle from him.

Ice

kiwifarms.net
I've tried to convey the humor I find in Chris to other people with mixed results. I've known people to share my humor, pity him, or pity him and think I have an awful sense of humor. My boyfriend is the only one who listens to updates with glee.

paintingatree

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
I've told her a little about Christian back in the day, but haven't told her about any of the recent stuff like Tomgil, running over Snyder, stuff like that.
The conversation went like this:
Me: So let's have a hypothetical.
Mrs. Dude: OK.
Me: Let's say something happens to me and we're no longer together. For sake of argument let's say I died.
Mrs. Dude: Oh no!
Me: So I'm dead and gone, and you're single again. Enough time has passed that you want to get back out and find another man.
Me: Now here's the rub; the only guy who wants to date you is fat, balding, doesn't bathe, has no job, dresses like a girl, and lives with his mother in a hoarded house. He also shits himself when he's upset.
Mrs. Dude: Ew! EEWWWWW!!!
Me: What do you do?
Mrs. Dude: Tell him to stay away and strongly consider becoming a lesbian.
Me: A wise choice.
Mrs. Dude: There's someone out there that you know about who fits that exact description, isn't there?
Me: Remember that guy I told you about on the internet? The guy I showed you the videos of him having a singing battle with my friend?
Mrs. Dude: The autistic kid with the fucked up Sonic thing?
Me: Yup.
Mrs. Dude: He SHITS himself?
Mrs. Dude: Oh my...why? That's just grody! EW! EEWWWW!!
Me: I know.

Do you ever have conversations with anyone about Chris? How have they gone?

You, sir, are NOT married; you are making as much fabrication up as Chris would. Your post is a fraud; you will never change my mind; You Are Pathetic. Ha. Ha. Ha.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
You, sir, are NOT married; you are making as much fabrication up as Chris would. Your post is a fraud; you will never change my mind; You Are Pathetic. Ha. Ha. Ha.

How would you know?

random_pickle said:
I've told my brother a few times. He always says something along the lines of "the fuck?!"

^This is pretty much the reaction of everyone I've told about Chri­s-Chan. These days I generally don't bother.

Pikonic

Pre Merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
The Dude said:
I've told her a little about Christian back in the day, but haven't told her about any of the recent stuff like Tomgil, running over Snyder, stuff like that.
Me: Let's say something happens to me and we're no longer together. For sake of argument let's say I died.
Me: So I'm dead and gone, and you're single again. Enough time has passed that you want to get back out and find another man.
Me: Now here's the rub; the only guy who wants to date you is fat, balding, doesn't bathe, has no job, dresses like a girl, and lives with his mother in a hoarded house. He also shits himself when he's upset.
Mrs. Dude: There's someone out there that you know about who fits that exact description, isn't there?
Me: Remember that guy I told you about on the internet? The guy I showed you the videos of him having a singing battle with my friend?

The Dude is TRUE and HONEST and has my undying trust. Unlike OPL, he's probably got his shit together.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
The Dude said:

Hi, fake Chris. How are you?

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
DrChristianTroy said:
Your wife uses the term grody. You have done well.

The Dude's wife really ties the relationship together.

Princess

kiwifarms.net
A friend and I used to follow Chris from late 2009 onward. She was actually the one who got me into him. When Bob died she lost interest. She said it became too "real" for her, which I kind of get.

I've never introduced anyone to Chris. I don't really know anyone with the right mindset to appreciate this kind of crap.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
Only one of my friends knows a lot about Christory, I told him he should join this forum. My other friends just know that Chris is a guy who made Sonichu, and that's about it. I showed my uncle some of his vids, like the one where he is "dressed" as Sonic, and he thought it was funny, and he actually listened to the Julie call, without me even telling him about it, and he laughed at that too. I showed my brother CWC and Christopher Paul Witney.

soIregistered

DERNT COLL ANNIBODDY
kiwifarms.net
I sent my girlfriend the ED article once. She responded with. OH MY GOD. WTF IS THIS or something like that and then "I'm scared". That was her only exposure to CWC.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
The Dude said:

He has a kid bro. :roll:

bradsternum

Won't Call Anyone
kiwifarms.net
My brothers know about Chris. The older one thinks he's hilarious, the younger one thinks it's terrible that we follow him. So, I've got a White Knight on one shoulder and a devil on my left.

theobservdr

kiwifarms.net
shown a friend him last year, he was nodding his head in disbelief about the Second Message video, and wanted to learn more about various things, he had a good laugh about it though, and said his brother has friends in the field of psychology would have a good laugh about him.

CalmMyTits

Has tentacles in her panties!
kiwifarms.net
Me and AtroposHeart do talk about him sometimes, but she's the only person i talk to about Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.