i have a dietician & therapist?! disastrous grwm - No, and no. Surprised she spelled "disastrous" correctly.

Hamberlard Raid

You ain't nothing but Lady Haha.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive (360p):

You do not have to watch this!
  • HEY GUYZ
  • NOT A MAKUP CHANNIL
  • Shoooo much fun
  • Weight stuff
  • Updates
  • Makeup process
  • “Why do you look so sick?”
  • YAW
  • I AM OVER 500 ELBEES
  • TRAUMATIC
  • HEALTH THINGS
  • Not gonna look healthy!
  • SPRAY
  • Make me ready to go
  • How are you?
  • I don’t know how I am doeen?
  • Not sure I should share it tho!!!!
  • FOUNDATION IS BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ACTUAL LIFE
  • Put on medisin called “eshtra-doll” (estradiol)
  • ESHRUHJIN
  • Hardcore men-oh-pozz symptimps
  • Been a hot minute since takeeen eshruadolle
  • Mah oncogloist gave me estrogen script every time it ran out
  • Haven’t been on eshrojien in two weeks
  • I FEEL FINE
  • (Hint: fat does an exceptional job of storing excess hormones, this same fat is what likely caused the initial uterine cancer, but that is a whole other long post)
  • Never mind she kind of explained it
  • Gonna talk to oncologist and tell them that
  • I KNOW MY BODY BEDDUR THAN YOU DO!! NO MORE ESHROKJIN FOR MEE!!!
  • Conciller
  • Another update!
  • Getting a therapist
  • Also known as “the girl”
  • Lokkeen around
  • Eadeen disorders are importin
  • Wavelength
  • Vibes
  • Telehealth (through video) or in persin?
  • LMAOOOO SHE IS NOT CONTOURING HER CHEEK, SHE IS CONTOURING HER FIRST CHIN
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • I blend everytheen!
  • Exciteen!
  • Nervis
  • BLUSH
  • PEENK
  • I have a dietician!
  • Nervis
  • Detox meal plan for week 1
  • Ultimately
  • Terrifying
  • MAKEUP IS VERSATILE
  • PUT BLUSH ON YOUR FOREHEAD
  • I DON’T KNOW IF I AM SHAREEN MUH DETOX PLAN
  • Everyone has opinions!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Peephole can persuade me
  • Eyebrows
  • “my face really do be out here right now looking cakey”
  • OH MAH GAD
  • PEENK
  • Eyelinr
  • Lickwid eyeliner!!!!!!
  • Thou shall not judge thy neighbor
  • What the actual fuck am I looking at?
  • WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A DIFFERENT WAY OF LOSEEN WAIT????
  • Makeup is experiment!
  • WOW THIS GLITTER
  • Glittery!
  • MORE GLITTER
  • ADD GLITTER HERE
  • HERE
  • HERE
  • HERE
  • Lisstick!
  • >”lip stuff”
  • I AM NOT A NARCISSIST
  • LUV PEENK
  • Look look better
  • GOOD BYE
Hamberlard review: 6/10. Some hardcore trolling here! Will this be enough to reclaim her throne from Chantal? Of course not, goofy.

Congratulations, you look like 2009 Snooki.
1617997323126.png
1617997449019.png

Last edited:

HAUL&GAIN

One Size fits AL(L)
kiwifarms.net
GRWM with health stuff thrown in but nothing definitive: detox plan, therapist (doctor shopping).. she's not on estrogen for 2 weeks (to tackle "hardcore menopause symptoms") and plans to cancel that.

a DEFINITE skip video
I never liked these GWRM as obese women make so many pauses when talking about serious topic like health/life changes meanwhile fluttering their eyes and making duck lips...

Last edited:

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Getting flashbacks of the Burger King mookbang where she was like "I have a dietician, yooooo!" Welp, how long is this shitshow going to last? Three, four day I'm guessing with irregularl uploading content because she's probably packed it in already what with being an insatiable bottomless pit.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not going to waste or spoil what's left of a lovely day listening to her crap but I'm happy to give a potato prediction...

she's chasing views & thus $$$. She's been holding her own to date but with no new topics, that wasn't going to last.

She knows her viewers want a weight loss/therapy arc & this is her way of dangling that in front of them without actually doing anything.

If she has a dietician, it's probably one heavy on the trendy & woo rather than sound nutritional principles. Therapist? She won't find one who "gets her"...inseret tragic sigh here.

In short - not anticipating any changes. Off to go chase tadpoles...

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Another video where there is a sudden suspicious increase in likes and positive/supportive comments.

That's rather transparent Fatty. Do you need the ego boost?
Ugh, those nasty ass crusty bumhole lips are particularly crispy today.

Oh God, a therapist that understands eating disorders? You mean a therapist that will play along with your self diagnosing. I guarantee we'll be gifted with about two days of ''detox diet struggles'' videos before she has a fake cry and says she knows what's best for her body and it IS NOT whatever plan her dietitian has laid out for her.

Anyone else notice the smug little ''hmph'' every five minutes (and the piggy squeals)? Whose personality has she taken on?
Screenshot 2021-04-09 21.26.06.png

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Here is my take on this video.

I will never get back that 17 minutes.

So, she is off HRT. Welcome to the night sweats, weight gains, sleep disturbance and eventually brittle bones. She got her prescription from an oncologist, the wrong place for that. Instead, we should see an OBGYN. Will she? Nah.

She is getting ready to look for a therapist. She wants one that understands her. She mentioned “the girl” and said that she had a weird vibe from her. I guess she went to see her only once. She is not sure if she wants to do telehealth or not. She should be told that it is not her decision. Will she get a therapist? Again, Nah.

She still does not know what to do about losing weight. Any dietician, doctors have different methods for her to lose weight or at least no method that includes fast food. How about going to a medically supervised programme? Nah.

No discussion about bariatric surgery. I guess she was told flatly no.

Instead, she will try a no-risk, no-fail 7-day detox programme from a “dietician”. How long will it last? Not 7 days.