i have a dietician & therapist?! disastrous grwm - No, and no. Surprised she spelled "disastrous" correctly.

Frau Totenkinder

kiwifarms.net
this bitch is sooooo fucking stupid, going off the HRT without asking a doctor first.. her health is already fucked but without the HRT she just fucked herself in the other knee as well. Just wait for bed bound Sallys broken leg saga because her bones will be brittle as fuck. Early dementia is another risk, heart disease, mood swings and congratulation she shortened her life expectance a little more without the hormones.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for the REEEEECAP. Amberlynn has been painfully boring in recent months. Gorl is a big fat roach who refuses to die yet she still fails to entertain.
really drives home the fact that eric and ricky were the only people who made her vlogs interesting, plus the obvious pining over destiny whenever she and dana were around. without her “friends” her videos have no substance.

Skippy1931

kiwifarms.net
she was probably told to go to the drs for a quick check up and blood work or they wouldn't refill her script hence not Which that is pretty standard . she says she needs to call them and tell them she doesn't want to take so yep they wouldn't refill the script. She hasn't even talked about with her oconlogist is she an idiot you are talking cancer drs you decide you don't want to follow their instructions she could find herself without a dr. I said from day one she didn't have cancer she heard what many women are told when going in for a hysterectomy especially one done for heavy or prolonged bleeding . they will biopsy for pre cancerous cells she heard that and ran with I have cancer. As someone who has gone thru the surgery and treatment for cervical cancer they wouldn't put you on any hormones because so many cause cancer so that never made sense to me if she had cancer they are not going to risk that even if it means you are 20 they prefer you to go into menopause

LightEmittingDiode

Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts
kiwifarms.net
Take flight, Hambert!
9FC5B561-B3D4-4939-AC04-15C90C5F3F48.jpeg

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
She's a retard for not taking estrogen anymore. Have fun with your fucking osteoporosis, Tardylynn. How about you take a nice, hard fall on your cottage sized ass while you're at it? Looking forward to another CRYEEN video where she put herself into another health crisis due to her own bad choices.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
Early dementia is another risk...mood swings
Would anyone even notice?
there is no such thing as a real detox. We have our kidneys and liver to detox. Any time someone is mentioning detox, you can bet your sweet ass it's a scam.
Someday she's going to need a "real detox" (dialysis), but her poor kidneys and liver are still working for the time being.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
So, she is off HRT. Welcome to the night sweats, weight gains, sleep disturbance and eventually brittle bones. She got her prescription from an oncologist, the wrong place for that. Instead, we should see an OBGYN. Will she? Nah.

Her oncologist was most likely a gyn/onc. They know what to prescribe and what not to when it comes to women's health.
this bitch is sooooo fucking stupid, going off the HRT without asking a doctor first.. her health is already fucked but without the HRT she just fucked herself in the other knee as well. Just wait for bed bound Sallys broken leg saga because her bones will be brittle as fuck. Early dementia is another risk, heart disease, mood swings and congratulation she shortened her life expectance a little more without the hormones.
Osteoporosis isn't going to be an issue for her. Super morbidly obese women don't get osteoporosis unless they lose a shitload of weight, or have gastric bypass surgery that affects the absorption of calcium, D3 and B12.. Their bones get their strength from the sheer force of weight they bear every second of the day. Plus she has enough estrogen stored in her fat to last a lifetime.
Does anyone know if a real dietician would put her on a detox diet? With the word "detox" it kinda sounds like she's talking to another MLM health coach.
They wouldn't. Registered dieticians these days don't even use the word "diet" anymore, let alone detox.
she was probably told to go to the drs for a quick check up and blood work or they wouldn't refill her script hence not Which that is pretty standard . she says she needs to call them and tell them she doesn't want to take so yep they wouldn't refill the script.

As someone who has gone thru the surgery and treatment for cervical cancer they wouldn't put you on any hormones because so many cause cancer so that never made sense to me if she had cancer they are not going to risk that even if it means you are 20 they prefer you to go into menopause
Agreed. The prescribing doctor would want to be checking her hormone levels every few months. I wear the endometrial cancer t-shirt myself, and my experience has been the same as yours and totally different to hers. HRT is only given post gynaecological cancer where the risks of taking it are far, far, outweighed by the consequences of not taking it. Even then patients are usually trialled on trans- vaginal pessaries, or sometimes patches, rather than oral estrogen.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup, she may not be Cartman from Southpark 'asserting her authority' but she sure as shit is feeling herself & asserting a big bushel of bullshit.

I swear she & Chantal are in a race to the bottom in terms of acting like tweenyboppers & no, that's not a typo.

No way in hell she's hooked up with a credible dietician & she's already looked behind her & made sure the hinges on the back door are well greased with her puzzling how it is that "every doctor & dietician" has different weight loss & advice & she's SO concerned about any given method being hulthy. She can worry about that when she spends more than 18 hours following any specific regime & at her size, anything with a reasonable calorie limit is guaranteed to be healthier than her current patterns of food consumption.

And a little hint - if you're too comfortable with any therapist, they're not pushing you in the ways you need to be pushed. Worry about the underlying reasons behind your non-stop eating then if necessary, that specific issue can be addressed.

Last edited: