I have a theory on the downfall of the West - I think the elites are making a very simple mistake of only looking at mathematical measured outcomes instead of the larger picture

• DDoS is active again.

How should a government judge it is doing the right thing once in power?

• Total voters

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
Everything is building up to The Last War, the biggest war in human history that will dwarf the World Wars and will either render the human race extinct or usher in a utopia where there's never another war.
There wont be any big wars, the reason the cold war never went hot is because neither side's elite wanted to die, specially the soviets: they couldnt give less of a fuck about the people who they constantly killed with famines and gulags, and when not doing that they worked them to death. The problem is that they knew the majority of the nukes were pointed at moscow and the ussr was ridiculously centralized because every party apparatchik wanted to be in moscow and not some backwater town like norilsk. Thats also the reason why moscow was the only city with proper SAM defenses and huge-ass spherical bunkers that could take a direct hit, and on top of that a huge subway network that doubles as fallout shelter. Still they knew they were fucked, that most of ussr would survive WWIII but moscow would become the world's biggest crater

You got an even more ridiculous situation with china: their armed forces are literally owned by the party, their objective is not to protect the nation but the party. Needless to say when SHTF many chinese are not gonna die for some ccp fuckhead, and the party knows this which is why they will limit themselves to another cold war and let the average chinese get fucked by global warming and other shit, after all they already killed nearly 100 million of them during the 20th century so whats 100 million more?

Dom Cruise

How is she when she doesn't surf?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There wont be any big wars, the reason the cold war never went hot is because neither side's elite wanted to die, specially the soviets: they couldnt give less of a fuck about the people who they constantly killed with famines and gulags, and when not doing that they worked them to death. The problem is that they knew the majority of the nukes were pointed at moscow and the ussr was ridiculously centralized because every party apparatchik wanted to be in moscow and not some backwater town like norilsk. Thats also the reason why moscow was the only city with proper SAM defenses and huge-ass spherical bunkers that could take a direct hit, and on top of that a huge subway network that doubles as fallout shelter. Still they knew they were fucked, that most of ussr would survive WWIII but moscow would become the world's biggest crater

You got an even more ridiculous situation with china: their armed forces are literally owned by the party, their objective is not to protect the nation but the party. Needless to say when SHTF many chinese are not gonna die for some ccp fuckhead, and the party knows this which is why they will limit themselves to another cold war and let the average chinese get fucked by global warming and other shit, after all they already killed nearly 100 million of them during the 20th century so whats 100 million more?
The last war doesn't necessarily have to be some great, grand nuclear conflict or massive conflict between superpower nations, it could be something a lot more intimate, what's that poem quote, "this is the way world ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper"

As a matter of fact what I picture is what happened in the "Arab spring" ten years ago happening everywhere in the world, every society splintering into factions fighting it our for whatever ideology they want to fight for, something akin to the short story "All the Last Wars at Once"

You're right that government bureaucrats only care about saving their own skin at the end of the day, but average people can be gripped by passions that can explode into shocking acts of violence.

It all depends on whether more people turn away from anger and hate and turns towards love and empathy than those that don't if we're going to avoid some large scale outbreak of violence, I don't know about you though but it seems like the world really lacking in empathy when so many people grab a gun and kill strangers so often.

But I really do hope that cooler heads will prevail and in the long run we'll be ok and I really do think that can happen.

Malagor the dank omen

420 Raze it
kiwifarms.net
Plus, China in all its wisdom and history has a story of "winning without fighting". If a conflict arises in the horizon, the chinks will rather bribe, hookwind or fool anyone they can before there is no other option. In all their history, it has followed that formula of avoiding conflict until you can't run away from it anymore. Because in the modern sense, war is an enormous waste of resources and manpower and if we all know one thing, is that China doesn't like to waste things that can be in the pocket of the CCP.
But I really do hope that cooler heads will prevail and in the long run we'll be ok and I really do think that can happen.
On this matter i'm really jaded after so many years of political dissapointment and seeing how things go.

Things stand oddly like the years before the Spanish civil war: Everyone hates each other's guts and they want to kill each other, but they are waiting for anyone else to throw the first stone so they have a justification for their atrocities. God knows where the boiling point is, but it's there and some idiot sperg will be stupid enough to reach it at this rate.

Right now, we can only hope that reason prevails over idiots thinking that their ideology or way of living is the only right one, because i honestly think we might as well ditch society while we can and do our best to not become bugmen.

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapercal
kiwifarms.net
As a matter of fact what I picture is what happened in the "Arab spring" ten years ago happening everywhere in the world, every society splintering into factions fighting it our for whatever ideology they want to fight for, something akin to the short story "All the Last Wars at Once"
I used to think along the terms that like the West and East Roman Empire, either America or Europe's Republicanism would end and then the other would correct the issue as they couldn't pretend that the issues of our time were non-issues any longer. Then I thought the model was the Spanish Civil War of 1936, electoral fraud led to minority governments forcing grand schemes onto a divided nation in an effort of securing their positions on things. All the while in the background I thought from time to time about the Weimar Republic and Brazil's death of social mobility and societal jungle, although those while possible directions America could go down do not seem the likeliest.

Now, I think the one thing Trump taught America unequivocally is the power of a leader to act as a rallying point for dissatisfied peoples. I think the factions will be hugely limited more than you do, because they will lack the organization of leadership to at least give a feeling of in-group/out-group. Leftists are going to infight themselves to death the moment things get truly bad, whenever that is. The Washington Elite are too wrapped up in their statistical lies of misreporting and ambiguity-of-meaning, they would cause a Holodomor if they had but had the power swearing the truth to be just about anything but what it is.

The real leaders, the washington elite and rising populism, will determine the factions and the causes. We may all be startled by the sides' combination of positions and resulting populations when it happens. Economic populism or non-interventionism. Racial segregation or integration. Neoliberal avocation or Social Democrat condemnation of Israel. Washington will be quite varied once the bad times bring seriousness too late, and leadership will shape the sides by permitting or denying power blocs within teams. For power alone fights civil wars, leaderless groups are just declared to be banditry and destroyed when the fighting starts.

I think the sides will be at most three, and only if there is a withdrawal of states into neutral blocs once the other two sides start fighting. I would read up on the sides of the Spanish Civil War if I were you, it began like you said, many factions. Then they coalesced together on the Right, and failed to on the Left. That fact alone determined the war. Join up or die will be the motto of the American States for a second time.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
The last war doesn't necessarily have to be some great, grand nuclear conflict or massive conflict between superpower nations, it could be something a lot more intimate, what's that poem quote, "this is the way world ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper"

You're right that government bureaucrats only care about saving their own skin at the end of the day, but average people can be gripped by passions that can explode into shocking acts of violence.

It all depends on whether more people turn away from anger and hate and turns towards love and empathy than those that don't if we're going to avoid some large scale outbreak of violence, I don't know about you though but it seems like the world really lacking in empathy when so many people grab a gun and kill strangers so often.

The arab spring was 100% orchestrated by outside agents, anyone telling you the opposite is ignorant or a shill, or both. The factors that led to this situation made little difference, the situation in most of the countries involved was far worse in the 80s and 90s than in the 00s. For example iran had been devastated by the war in iraq, entire generations lost due to ass-retarded islamic preachers larping as strategists, yet there was no revolt. In egypt you had far more extremist activity in those years, back in the 81 president sadat got shot, the muslim brotherhood was much bigger back then but then it actually lost public support after a series of terrorist bombings in the 90s and 00s wrecked the country's tourism industry which fucked over the population which depends on that source of income. In syria things were not bad at all, the oil boom of the 00s was a boon to them, same with libya and iran. The economic hardships in these countries had been far worse in previous years, same with repression specially in syria and iran during the 80s. Point is there was no reasonable trigger for the arab spring, it was a concerted effort by spooks and big data to game the population into toppling those regimes. Sure there were other parties like expats who wanted democracy or revenge against those regimes, but without the support of those benefactors I mentioned they wouldnt been able to pull this off

If the arab spring shows anything is that letting other countries own the means of communication and by extension the data of your citizens its a massive risk since now they can game your population against not just your interests (that is, the regime's) but even again their own interests by manipulating them into supporting shit thats going to fuck them over in the end, but it will be a massive win for the foreign interests pushing for this

Like it or not trump was right about tiktok because for all the bitching libtards did about russiagate the fact is no yanks use VK, but millions use tiktok, so what trump saw was the potential for the chinese to pull an arab spring on his country, which after looking at the 2020 riots maybe they did
Plus, China in all its wisdom and history has a story of "winning without fighting". If a conflict arises in the horizon, the chinks will rather bribe, hookwind or fool anyone they can before there is no other option. In all their history, it has followed that formula of avoiding conflict until you can't run away from it anymore. Because in the modern sense, war is an enormous waste of resources and manpower and if we all know one thing, is that China doesn't like to waste things that can be in the pocket of the CCP.
The objective of the party is to accumulate wealth and hold on to power, no more no less. It has no interest on the wellbeing or progress of the chinese population, in fact it actively curtails it to avoid insurrections from happening like in tiannamen. Economic expansionism plays into that strategy, but going into total war against a superpower does not. Democracies under total war tend to become stronger and more focused. Dictatorships become weak because the dear leader has to fight the total war outside and an internal war to keep the peasants from revolting and other apparatchiks from using the situation to topple his ass. Consider how many assassination attempts hitler had, how stalin killed a bunch of his generals (which fucked him at the end when the germans invaded) and feared even his own doctors

The last thing someone like xi wants is to deal with that, he knows that if he went to war with the yanks odds are his own party is going to stab him in the back just for all the money and profits a war would cost them. The only thing keeping the ccp together is a mixture of fear and bribes, but the bribes are a much bigger factor. Many ccp fuckheads feared xi's anti-corruption campaign but at the end it turned out to be a fiasco and many say china is now even more corrupt than before. Dictators are terrible at stamping out corruption because they depend on corruption and bribes to keep their underlings from toppling them. The moment a dictator goes clean the underlings who see their bribes evaporate will topple him and put a new dictator that keeps the money flowing into their offshore bank accounts.

Last edited:

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
What is it with you and Joe Rogan? I honestly don't get it.
He borders on the archetypal neotrad drone and thinks Joe Rogan is a 1000 IQ turbogenius instead of a man who publicly admits to being "kind of retarded" and "basically a caveman".
See this is why everything is so fucked up in america. When someone says things may not turn out rosy (or by design) then they're being "negative".

The unwillingness to embrace unpleasantness is why people are going cray cray.

I didn't pick my ideas cause they'll lead to utopia or are perfect
I choose them because they are the least imperfect, most likely to arise of own accord, easy to implement and as a counter to prog ideas. As you said life isn't fair. My ideas are the best the world will allow

It's easier for me to create a gang of 150 and try to drop out of society then try to force a nation of 300 million to bend to my will.

If all the regular posters here got 150 to 300 people for a micro society and managed to break away that would affect the cathedral in no small way. it's low risk too.
You've literally advocated for trying to trigger a race war, nuclear first strikes on nuke-EQ powers to start WWIII, attacking power grids, and engaging in autistic attempts to Butterfly Effect total societal collapse. Pretending like you're just some friendly hippy now doesn't work. Also, follow through on your promise about Biden.

Samson Pumpkin Jr.

kiwifarms.net
He borders on the archetypal neotrad drone and thinks Joe Rogan is a 1000 IQ turbogenius instead of a man who publicly admits to being "kind of retarded" and "basically a caveman".
I may not agree with Joe Rogan on everything, but this is just wrong. I've spent a lot of time thinking about what Joe Rogan actually believes and I may not agree with him on everything but you have to realize that he is pretty smart. I don't agree with his decision to vote for marijuana legalization but it happened anyways and I respect his decision. I have great respect for Joe Rogan because he is smart and has high IQ conversations with Jordan Peterson and Kevin Smith on how to best preserve western civilization. And if Joe Rogan is on my side who is against me?

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
I may not agree with Joe Rogan on everything, but this is just wrong. I've spent a lot of time thinking about what Joe Rogan actually believes and I may not agree with him on everything but you have to realize that he is pretty smart. I don't agree with his decision to vote for marijuana legalization but it happened anyways and I respect his decision. I have great respect for Joe Rogan because he is smart and has high IQ conversations with Jordan Peterson and Kevin Smith on how to best preserve western civilization. And if Joe Rogan is on my side who is against me?
🧩 🧩 🧩
They can take away my ratings, but they can't take away your shame.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
I believe the only looking at numbers idea is correct. The ultimate goal from my point of view is everything you see in the west is aimed towards decreasing wages. Western countries are the only ones where wages have increased to their current level. The entire corporate world is in a love affair with countries like China and India where wages are lower and health and safety standards are so low that it allows for almost daily industrial accidents.

The elites want the american worker to get to the point that either they make 25 cents an hour or so much of their paycheck flows immediately out if their hands that they might as well not be making money at all. Every year a new subscription service is added in a bid to part you with more money. Xbox now has the ability to buy their newest console in a payment plan because why not buy a $500 console in installments over 24 months?

Flooding the labour force with immigrants at an alarming rate only has one definite outcome which is wage stagnation and decreasing wages. The one thing Democrats refuse to give their constituents is an increased federal minimum wage even at threat of antifa riots but keep pacifying them with the bread and circuses of hand outs and moral justice crusading to find the infamous nazis everywhere. I sincerely doubt that anybody in politics is actually going to increase minimum wage and may actually roll back the current federal laws on employment citing how socially concious corporations have become as a reason to trust them to "do the right thing" and set wages at a fair rate on their own.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol, people go through some comical mental gymnastics to avoid simply admitting that "representative" forms of government were a disaster for the west.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The West" is doing perfectly fine people are just mad that women and brown people have the same rights as them.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not an emu and Australia is a democratic sovereign nation completely free of any subversion or occupation by me or my people.
Silence emu. We know of your ways.
emugirl.jpg

1513665932231.png

1513430993869.jpg