I have a theory on the downfall of the West - I think the elites are making a very simple mistake of only looking at mathematical measured outcomes instead of the larger picture

How should a government judge it is doing the right thing once in power?

• Total voters

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
The U.S declined the moment it began to lose its middle class in the the late 2000's after the recession.
Overfinancialization of society + the funneling of monetary policy into non-productive capital (bubbles) + the pursuit of the almighty GDP as a measure of political success?

I suppose if the average American is being exorbitantly overcharged on their rent/mortgage and doctor's fees while their factory is being outsourced (they can learn to code though!), that might help push the GDP up by a fraction of a percentage, though one's perceptions of quality of life might beg to differ.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
"The West" is doing perfectly fine people are just mad that women and brown people have the same rights as them.
They have had the same rights for decades now, it means fuck all what color your skin is anymore, what does matter is where you are born, namely nationality and class. If you're a rich third worlder you're still a third worlder even if you're blond and blue eyed, thats why E1 and E2 visas exists, and even thats not the same than the free citizenship every single one of these black faggots from blm are born with and bitch about

Fact is a black woman born in burgerland is a 100 times better off than a white latino born in a latino country by the mere fact that she was born on the other side of an "imaginary line" that changes everything. That same black woman would be fucked if she was born in africa, the land of black people where theres no whitey keeping her down but everybody is poor as fuck because black dictators have stolen trillions from their countries for the past 60 years. Also some other tribe might decide she's the devil and cut her arms and legs off then put a tire around her neck and set her on fire, but again its not racism because racism is power+prejudice, also black people cant be racist
After seeing the 10th "west is dying" thread on here I'm starting to think some of y'all are hoping it happens. I mean, I get the appeal but let's all calm down.
Not really, not a fan of the west but the alternative is a chink-dominated world so I rather stick with the status quo

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fact is a black woman born in burgerland is a 100 times better off than a white latino born in a latino country by the mere fact that she was born on the other side of an "imaginary line" that changes everything.
America is a shithole county with no health care, she'd be 20% better off at best.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
I live in a civilised country and already enjoy the benefits of free healthcare, thank you.
The offer still stands, dont go shitting yourself at the prospect of living in a more diverse country, or are you racist?