I have a VIN record of Son-Chu II -

prince_of_foxes

kiwifarms.net
Hello,

I know I'm really late to the party, but being the autist I am for cars (especially Cadillacs), I had to find out what happened to Chris's Cadillac. So, I purchased a VIN report based on the number posted to his Craigslist ad to get as much as I could out of it.

For one, it looks like he sold the damn thing in December 2014 (amount unknown?) to a fifth owner with 169,971 miles. It was apparently driven thereafter until it was totaled in December 2016 with 182,499 miles and sold to a scrapper in Richmond for $150. They reported that, despite its front end being mangled, it "...started, could be put into gear, and was capable of moving forward under its own power..."

The report even came with photos of what is (supposedly) the totaled Son-Chu II. Unfortunately, the cheap, aftermarket radio that Chris boasted to have invested his hard earned money into was missing. However, an interesting article to note is the pink character dangling from the center rear-view mirror. I'm too lazy to scour Cwcki to see if it matches with any characters from the Sonichu comics.

It is possible that the Seville still was capable of starting up, as Chris (despite being as trustworthy as he is) never mentioned in the Craigslist ad that it wasn't able to do so. If so, I wonder how much money in coolant the poor bastard who bought it invested to keep it limping down the road? Were they a Christorian?

Feel free to give your thoughts. I will link photos of the totaled car and the report below. If you want more information, feel free to ask for it and I will provide what I can.

I apologize in advance if posting this amount of hi-res images in one post is considered spamming.

c1.JPG
c2.JPG
c3.JPG
c4.JPG
c5.JPG
c6.JPG
c7.JPG
c8.JPG
c9.jpg
vin1.png
vin2.png
vin4.png
vin3.png

Last edited:

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference, but with blud eyes.
kiwifarms.net
You know, given how Chris constantly walked around with his pants full of shit (somehow he didnt notice most of the times), the seats are probably stained with the smell of tard-poop even after all those years.
We say that a lot for lulz, but how do we know Chris still does that? Just something that’s been on my mind for a while.

{o}P II

kiwifarms.net
We say that a lot for lulz, but how do we know Chris still does that? Just something that’s been on my mind for a while.
He said it in a chat with Clyde Cash and BILLY MAYS iirc, moaned to ivy about being recommend "butt garments" (adult diapers). and Argued with barb about putting his underwear (still full with actual shit) in the family laundry basket
He also used tampons early in the tomgirl saga (around 2013)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino