I just got raided by my local police....ama? -

lilrosebush666

I like fire
kiwifarms.net
This is good. And I know what y'all are. I wouldn't be here. Also I'm a public figure so my address and such aren't available. They weren't here for me tho.

Lol. Idiot.
It would be dumb but, I'm still typing so clearly it wasn't for me

what were they looking for and what did they find?
Drugs and a lot of drugs. Shit was wild. But I didn't go for the "muh skin color" card so I'm alive still

lilrosebush666

I like fire
kiwifarms.net
Did they find the hard drive full of cheesd pizza? Or did you microwave that just in time before the party van showed up?
Got off work, took a taxi, 8 cops around my house and I had weed on me......could've ran but smh

Ok, Mekhi Martin-Blocker. You graduated from Franklin High School in 2017, living in Somerset NJ, yeah? Still not sure why you posted about this on the Kiwi Farms. Dipshit.
Nope moved. Facebook isn't updated. But my name is a great start.
Try work and former schools.

Ok, Mekhi Martin-Blocker. You graduated from Franklin High School in 2017, living in Somerset NJ, yeah? Still not sure why you posted about this on the Kiwi Farms. Dipshit.
Also its "Mehki"

Last edited:

lilrosebush666

I like fire
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino