I made an Anarchy minecraft server -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
give details.
All the details can be found here. The OP of this thread shat up most of it because the server didn't fit the narrow bounds of what they want. Right now a lot of people are waiting on a new server which will have limited staking to encourage creativity. It was quite fun while it was most active.

Fuckinkek666

Not Hitler
kiwifarms.net
All the details can be found here. The OP of this thread shat up most of it because the server didn't fit the narrow bounds of what they want. Right now a lot of people are waiting on a new server which will have limited staking to encourage creativity. It was quite fun while it was most active.
He rolled back because spawn got griefed on a anarchy server like what

Fuckinkek666

Not Hitler
kiwifarms.net
what kind of bullshit?
he has anti cheat that kicks you for standing on a shulker box for "flying" on an anarchy server he was worried about spawn so he rolled back without telling anyone he also sperged out when i was trolling him on the form telling me that Hitler would have hung my by my toes and have me shot or something like that

Maskull

Your an ignorant idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he has anti cheat that kicks you for standing on a shulker box for "flying" on an anarchy server he was worried about spawn so he rolled back without telling anyone he also sperged out when i was trolling him on the form telling me that Hitler would have hung my by my toes and have me shot or something like that
What you were doing was hardly trolling. You were making an ass of yourself.