• "if nigge.rs was available we'd totally be nigge.rs tomorrow and nobody would have any say in it"

I Married A Purple Pony (Or: Jin and Twilight Sitting In A Tree)

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by wristwatchswisswatch, Apr 3, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Furschwitz is about the furry fandom and its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  1. how does one become "curious" about scat and ponder it for years.

this man has taken a shit day after day while looking at Twilight Sparkle' s downs face and said "do I do this today? are we ready to make this step in our marriage?"

this has been a long, soul searching journey for him in whether or not to smear shit on his cumsponge pony

• Feels Feels x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Funnybone

Funnybone Kiwi Farms ambassador Funnybone
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I created an account just to comment on this.

I've spent my only day off this week reading each page of this in rapt horror.

The scariest part to me isn't the weird sex obsession, the watersports, or even the scat.

It's the origin story of Twilight appearing in the human world and how she's basically his prisoner who has stockholm syndrome

this man is going to murder someone or someones

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I hope I live long enough to see a crossover between Chris-chan and Jin.

Curious to see whether Chris would react with haughtily mumbling how Jin isn't right in the head, or if a seed would be planted, that would develop into Chris marrying his own pony.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I mean how do we know Chris-chan isn't already involved...there WERE multiple penii in once pic at one point in time...

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. But Chris is not a dang dirty homo, remember?

I honestly feel sorry for this guy, he needs help. He like cut off contact with his family or do they enable this shit?

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    A Sign

A Sign Look at the clown.

kiwifarms.net
  6. It's nice to hear that a cow that I've first started looking into in 2013 is still the cow I knew.

Anyway, I decided to check out what was he doing recently on Redlight Ponyville... and sadly, he was permabanned in April 2015 for forging evidence against another guy (MrNameless) in order to get him banned from RP. Why? Because MrNameless commissioned a picture of Twilight Sparkle forced to perform oral sex from another guy (Datebayo). Jin found MrNameless talk in the RP chat about rape fetishes, screencapped them in such a way as to make MrNameless look like a literal rapist, and sent it to the mods. Datebayo tried to defend MrNameless, but failed... but the admin fixed his mistake after few days:
    2017-09-13 04_40_42-The banning of MrNameless and the (not) banning of Jin _ Red Light Ponyville.png

I'm not posting that link, go retype it yourselves you sick bastards. Anyway, all Jin's comments under that Derpibooru submission have been deleted, so nothing to see there.

I might dig out some more juicy stuff, but it will be very old and it only makes sense to post really good stuff if it's that old.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Late Late x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I'm never eating chocolate again after catching up.

Destroy us all. Destroy us all. Destroy us all.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState NEET Little Blue Fidget Spinner That's Right 4 U!

kiwifarms.net
  8. On the real. Go watch the video. Look at the facial gestures and constant blinking.

I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW WHO IT INSTANTLY REMINDED ME OF.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. None of those dicks were bent.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Becky With the Good Fruit
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Ted Bundy is a wonderful example of a psychopath who literally went to his grave still trolling.

He tailored his story to anyone who was willing to pay attention to him, and brazenly changed it to fit the narrative of whoever was willing to try to argue that he shouldn't be killed for whatever reason.

He held the locations of still unknown victims hostage in an attempt to parlay that information for his life.

We still (we meaning society at large) fried that motherfucker in the electric chair. Enjoy burning in Hell too you evil fuck.

Luckily for Jin, his main crimes are against inanimate objects. He's still a terrible person, though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous LOOK UPON ME! I'LL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm fascinated by murderers and psychopaths/sociopaths in general.

But Jin seems to keep progressing into delusions. He started out by asserting that he knows deep down Twilight isn't real. Now? I'm not so sure. How deep does that rabbit hole go before he snaps?

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. He's just announced that him a TS have been now married for four years. Man, the horrors that apartment must've seen.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Yaoi Huntress Earth

Yaoi Huntress Earth My avatar is problematic.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Plush Soul: "Kill Me"

• Agree Agree x 2
    NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState NEET Little Blue Fidget Spinner That's Right 4 U!

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm surprised it's been THAT long, and the entire "relationship" 5 years, seems like a long time for any relationship in that piece of shit's life, delusional waifuism or otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I've been wondering if he had any opinion on the MLP movie, but he hasn't posted anything on his DeviantArt, surprisingly.

• Agree Agree x 2
    JaneThough

JaneThough I have a headache

kiwifarms.net
  16. If I'm remembering this correctly, didn't he block you on DeviantArt because he was afraid of Dandy? I thought that was a bit insensitive of him.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Exactly what happened. It was. Who is this BTW?

kiwifarms.net
  18. All he posted that I saw logged out since he has me blocked is a rant on how the internet was so much better in the past before everyone used it or some shit, surprisingly nothing on the movie.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I saw one of your comments on Jin's DeviantArt a while back and checked out your page, which was pretty memorable. I was surprised to see someone post your stuff here in that other thread but I'm glad you weren't bothered by it.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. He wouldn't have anything to say about the movie. He claims he has no interest in the show since about season 2? I think. I don't fucking know. Whenever it was, it was when his "wife" supposedly left equestria to be his one and only boo and ever since then, the show's story has been complete fabrication.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net