I need cash fast - Yes, I have a job

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
Flip things on eBay (etc).

Best success requires an autistic expertise in some collecting niche, so you can buy e.g. the rarer OOB Corelle plates at Goodwill and list them correctly so that other spergs can find and pay you a big markup to complete their sets. Broad knowledge of prices will work, though; you're making money by moving items from a place of low demand to a very high, specific demand.

Ideally something easy to ship.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

BNHA Yaoi is Important...
kiwifarms.net
Flip things on eBay (etc).

Best success requires an autistic expertise in some collecting niche, so you can buy e.g. the rarer OOB Corelle plates at Goodwill and list them correctly so that other spergs can find and pay you a big markup to complete their sets. Broad knowledge of prices will work, though; you're making money by moving items from a place of low demand to a very high, specific demand.

Ideally something easy to ship.
You forgot a few things:
  1. You have to be honest and have accurate measurements (in case any idiot inquires)
  2. You have to be good at descriptions

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
You forgot a few things:
  1. You have to be honest and have accurate measurements (in case any idiot inquires)
  2. You have to be good at descriptions
This is true, although if it's mass-produced items you mostly have to describe condition.

Continuing the hypothetical Corelle ware example, if you say it's the Strawberry Sunday 6.5 inch plate, anyone who's about to drop bank on that doesn't need you to wax poetic on the delicate strawberry leaf pattern. They just want to know about chips/scratches/fading.

Anyway, the success of this side hustle varies based on what's available in your area, and a particular mental bent; if it doesn't sound like it's worth doing, it probably isn't for a given individual.

Austrian Conscript 1915

Ayyy lmao
kiwifarms.net
start stealing little metal objects, melt them down and sell them. Nobody will notice, trust me. Just make sure of two things: the metal is homogeneous (copper with copper, steel with steel) because no one wants to buy mixed stuff (unless it's a specific alloy), and two, a lot of people either don't know the price of the metal you're selling them, so you can cheat them for a lot more money, or they'll cheat you out of a profit. I learned that the hard way. And, one final thing: DO NOT MELT COINS.

Do that for a while and you will make a profit, and not an insignificant one either.