I saw a few homosexual men yesterday -

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I was walking down the street I was heading directly to the location I saw a few men. The men approach and the men are discussing matters among themselves. “Hello men.” I say to the men. “I have anus!” One of the homosexual men scream. I am alarmed by this. Suddenly one homosexual male pulls down his trousers and exposes his anus. I gasp in horror. Another of the men homosexual he just takes out his cock I shake my head no as he proceeds to slam his penis into the homosexual males anus “hey man you shouldn’t be doing that here” I say to the homosexual men “you mother fucking homophobic bastard!” The homosexual men scream “hey I am good friends with Trent he is homosexual so I am not homophobic” I explain to the homosexual men

The homosexual men are very surprised and excited to hear this information “you know Trent??? We have read online about his anus! You must help us find this anus of a man named Trent!” The homosexual men say. “Hell no go find ur own anus” I say to the homosexual men the homosexual men star to charge towards me I start sprinting Down the street the homosexual men are chasing after me.

I run into the local McDonald’s and I scream, “I need help homosexual men are chasing me!” I scream. “Why the fuck you gotta be so homophobic?” A black man says “go back to Africa mother fucker” I scream the homosexual men burst into the room one of the homosexual men make a bee line straight for the black man “this black man is not homophobic!” The homosexual male screams and tackles the black man to the ground and slams his penis into the black mans anus I gasp in shock.

A man grabs his sawed off shotgun and fires a shot into the ceiling and screams, “this McDonald’s is a family oriented establishment homosexual men are not to e having sex in here!” He screams. “Hella sorry about that I just was curious regarding where the anus of Trent was” the homosexual man says and they begin to leave but one of the homosexual men turns around and says, “watch ur anus” The homosexual male is quickly blasted in the forehead by a sawed off shotgun the other homosexual men run off. “Thanks man” the black man says “shut the fuck up you homosexual” The man says I order a Big Mac and I sit down and I eat the Big Mac at the table next to me I see a man open up his laptop and then I see a image of the anus of a man named Trent “hey why are you looking at the anus of a man named Trent on ur lap top are you gay or something?” I scream at the top of my lungs all the people in the resteraunt begin to laugh historicaly the man is very embarrass by this and he closes his lap top “I’m just joking with a black man” I say and I scream “yo bring this man a Big Mac I was out of line on that one” and they bring him a Big Mac I stand up and I yank the Big Mac out of his hands and I slap him across the face with the Big Mac “psych!” I scream and then I leave the establishment and i chuckle regarding that

Dom Cruise

How is she when she doesn't surf?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's and his hair was perfect!

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the proper term for a group of gay men? Like a group of ravens/crows is called a "murder", a group of geese is called a "gaggle", a group of fish is a "school"...what does one call a group of gays? A flock of faggots? A flounce of fairies? A heap of homos?

Mike R

Benefits from White privilege
kiwifarms.net
I was following the story up until the homosexual man gets blasted in the face with a shotgun and this is when you subsequently sit down to eat your burger? The amount of aids blood splatter that would have resulted would make the already inedible food even less palatable.

Gustav Schuchardt

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was following the story up until the homosexual man gets blasted in the face with a shotgun and this is when you subsequently sit down to eat your burger? The amount of aids blood splatter that would have resulted would make the already inedible food even less palatable.

@Shiversblood doesn't get infected by blood born pathogens, @Shiversblood is a blood born pathogen. The clue is in the username. It's actually an old Elizabethan name for hemorrhagic fevers.

not william stenchever

Soon may the Tendieman come
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Hella sorry about that I just was curious regarding where the anus of Trent was” the homosexual man says and they begin to leave
Did he say this while still balls deep in a black guy?