I should have done this sooner... 8/25/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So amber's into witchcraft now? That was a weird haul in the beginning.
The witchcraft shit is for Rafe. These gifts look like they should be going to a teenager, not adults.
0.png

old buddy.png

Well, there's one of her industrial fans.
"We definitely share the master bedroom! Except that we sleep on the couch every night."
Not really sure who she thinks she's fooling but this is just getting to be pitiful on her part.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy she is really trying to get people to react to her like really hard. Even crying for a thumbnail could not yield 100k views and get on the trending page goddamn Amber.

So Amber there is a flaw in your logic and this is what will keep her from doing a patreon;
A) Someone will cap it transform it or post the image elsewhere this happens to Onision and other cows constantly. Because Amber is less important that people like Greg youtube wont give a shit.
B) Patreon might just ban her they are not into content like that you get literotica etc but they are niche and ultimately harm no one however exploiting viewership for pity bucks kinda is problematic and Patreon in the last few years have changed their game to sanitise their platform of anything problematic.

This video really brings to light her finances and the fact she is kinda fucked. She spent about 4k last week alone that added with rent and services etc and she is easily in the 8k monthly range which is fucking crazy. I am sure a lot of kiwis here stay in the 2k - 4k range.

Its not looking good is it for our Beast of Lexinton.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
I love her book reviews. “Ugh! You guys, read this.” Thanks Amber, that’s all I need to know about a book before I buy it.

Also, did you notice that ever since the cunt cancer she’s buying everything peach colored she can find? The rose wines, and now the towels because it’s her “color scheme”. This bitch has so little going in her life that she decided to decorate her house with the color her cancer is associated with. Telling, really.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
@WordNerd007 I think that is Hannah in a scooter they are slightly a bit sunkissed to be becky but the face covering is annoying to not get an ID since hannah becky and rafe all look the fucking same.

@Amber’s period hole that is a really interesting observation I had never thought about it like that but this bitch really of course has one of the slowest, low grade and treatable cancers to man and throws a bitch fit. Kinda disgusting tbh.

So theory time. I think she is going to try and keep gaining weight to get more views but get cancer or live some weird Oh I might have cancer coming back arc. Morally utterly disgusting but Ambabies are retards with no moral compass.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
She’s fucking crazy if she thinks her audience is going to support her pateron.

Most hate watchers are people who still wish she’d get her life together, and always spout how they wish youtube demonetized her videos because no youtube = no money = no suicide by food.

They’d also know supporting a pateron is supporting her hideous lifestyle of enourmous over-consumption, which is why most of the comments from yesterday’s video, were about how she hasn’t changed since the cancer diagnosis.

How about cutting some expenses?
-Instead of eating out twice a day make it once a day,
- instead of buying junk food buy bulk of actual meal food instead of snacks,
- instead of buyingnew shit off of amazon just use the shit you already have,
- Instead of Becky not doing anything, get her a part time weekend job for some extra pocket money

:story:

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
A little Off-Topic, can delete if really shouldn't be here: I have noticed witch-stuff had become quite popular in the last month or few and I am wondering why? I know there are some Tik-Tok witches that possibly influenced this, but like who, how, why?

Now more On-Topic: I love the camera going in and out of beautifying filter on AL face. I want someone to go through the vid and get screenshots of the frames that her face is actually real/natural.

Also, they went shopping AGAIN? Or is this old footage?

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
She’s fucking crazy if she thinks her audience is going to support her pateron.

Most hate watchers are people who still wish she’d get her life together, and always spout how they wish youtube demonetized her videos because no youtube = no money = no suicide by food.

They’d also know supporting a pateron is supporting her hideous lifestyle of enourmous over-consumption, which is why most of the comments from yesterday’s video, were about how she hasn’t changed since the cancer diagnosis.

How about cutting some expenses?
-Instead of eating out twice a day make it once a day,
- instead of buying junk food buy bulk of actual meal food instead of snacks,
- instead of buyingnew shit off of amazon just use the shit you already have,
- Instead of Becky not doing anything, get her a part time weekend job for some extra pocket money

:story:
While I mostly agree with you, I do think she has enough losers in her audience relating to her and obsessed hate watchers to make it profitable.

Tags
None