I should have done this sooner... 8/25/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
I see she's clocking up the steps again on her fit bit by riding around in a mobility scooter lol I thought she wanted her place to be positive and fresh with all the greenery not sure an abundance of fake plastic suc-u-lants is going to do that lol. She doesn't want to talk about her health any more, does she realize that's where most of her pay check comes from? Oh yeah, I forgot she will change her mind in the next vlog.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
I guess it’s time for a recap
-Hey guise! Just woke up on the couch, with fake eyelashes on like a normal person.
-She uploaded a video showing proof of her cancer and feels so much better now!
-Rafe and Hannah are coming over (if you don’t know who these people are, use the search function).
-Gifts for H&R. Insert tacky Wiccan/goth crap here. “Some of this we found in a Halloween store.” (No shit)
-Still sleeps on the couch, but will be moving to the bed soon. Excuse the mess, it will be cleaned right away (once they figure out where to put all the junk in that tiny apartment).
-Puts on Torrid “The Runaways Joan Jett” t-shirt. Plays with her fat rolls. Eye liner “super extra”.
-Becky got a tiny thing of Shea butter from Target and apparently it’s the cutest thing ever.
-Bought a water bottle because of Learning to be Fearless but scoffs at the mere idea of drinking a gallon a day. Instead wants to drink 68 ounces. “I love a good straw!” (Why am I getting deja vu?)
-Finally to the title of the video. She’s not going to talk about medical stuff anymore, it was a mistake to do so. Well, not on YouTube, but probably on Patreon. (Okay bitch)
-Blah Blah you don’t know what people are going through, be kind, blah blah.
-Reading her poetry book. On page 44. She did already read it 3 years ago though (WTF).
-At Walmart in a scooty puff, got a black mask with a tiny red heart from Amazon, so she’s ready to roooollllll.
-Rafe is next to her probably also in a scooty puff.
-Ordered Becky a Galaxy mask (not shown, and no one gives a shit)
-LOOKS AT EARRINGS SHE DOESN’T BUY, goddamn it’s a miracle.
-Mini haul: pink washcloths, succulents in elephant containers, more succulents, dog toy, a Switch game.
-Amazon haul: succulents, containers. “You hang them on the wall.” (I wish you would...never mind)
-Time to end, back on couch, eyelashes still on. Says some shit about “the type of energy I want to put out into the world”. (You mean seismic?)

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Seeing her in the moo moo with the tangled hair was jarring. She filmed this almost immediately after her tantrum, but now looks bored and smug as usual? I used to scoff a little at AL being diagnosed with every disorder in the DSM, 'cause I always thought she was more lazy and dramatic than mentally ill. But her mentulz is actually scary sometimes.

What seems to have happened is, after the proof video, she got some asspats (at the end of the video she says she "appreciates the support because that's what she NEEDS and WANTS"), so I guess it's some kind of narc tantrum and after receiving attention she immediately calms down. This is so crazy. I can't imagine crying and whining like the world is over, and right after that having a "great day" and happily scooting around Wommart.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
"I'm done talking about my health problems"

Don't worry ,gorl, you don't have to tell us. We've eyes to see for ourselves also.

Besides, who is she trying to bullshit?

She pretty much started going out to eat every day now and buying a bunch of alcohol. You're gonna come bawling your eyes out at us again except this time it'll be type 2 diabetes since, as much as you enjoy all the negative attention, you also want some positive attention from time to time.

DarkSydePundit

Anime was a mistake
kiwifarms.net
Sooo Ambers business model to pay for 10k in expenses each month is to spam her followers with a video every day to a dwindling viewer base?
That's like trying to fix a sinking ship that is already filled with water.

But I understand her pain.
In order to live longer longer in Cheesecake Factory heaven she has to eat less and thus save money.
But she doesn't want to eat less so she has to upload more.

But if she uploads more then people will become bored of her even more.
So she has to open up a Patreon so she can continue eating like she has done in decades.

But that won't solve the dwindling viewer base.

So she has to open up an OnlyFans and put her naked legs behind a $97 paywall.

And everyone in this forum will pay for it.

Go, Go, Amber!

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Yeah her plan like DarkSyde is saying is incredibly flawed and shows how poorly thought out her plan is.

Amber wants to hide her medical shit behind a paywall thinking thousands will flock to it. When most people support a patreon because they know the user is being demonetised or put a lot of effort into their uploads e.g. Cecil Mcfly and TCG users for the lesser.

Amber's viewerbase is down because 2 things, she is getting no traffic because the reaction channels are bored of her but also they have noticed that if they don't mention her it hurts her which is what most of them want. A lot of them have side hustles anyways so it matters naught to them.
Then secondly the audience is bored because the show has kind of reached its close and she is dull now for most people also no mukbangs means she loses that feeder coin.

The patreon will not fix that though as Ambabies have a very short shelf life.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 6.04.33 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 6.05.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 6.05.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 6.06.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 6.05.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 6.05.50 AM.png

jesus christ "the lighting is like really bad"
no shit. look at your forehead

breakdown on the mini walmart haul
for as little as she bought this time, shit added up

Total: $82.21
Total with Tax: $87.14

Aug 25, 2020
i should have done this sooner...
itemprice
Mainstays Performance Textured Hand Towel, 26" x 16", pearl blush$2.97
Elephant Succulent Planter8.87
Elephant Succulent Planter8.87
Mainstays Mixed Cactus Plant8.87
2 Packs Small Artificial Plants in Pot Mini Faked Potted Plants Decorative Faux Plants Centerpiece Topiary Shrubs for Office, Bathroom, Home Decoration, Green14.99
Vibrant Life Cozy Buddy flamingo Dog Toy, Chew Level 13.84
Carnival Games, 2K, Nintendo Switch, 71042555157424.89
total$82.21

edit* also....
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 7.00.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 7.00.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 7.00.47 AM.png

thats not how you hold it sweetie
you're going to have to nail it into the wall
command strips dont work on that

51MK9xTp77L._AC_SY450_.jpg

Last edited:

Foamless

I’m bored so i became a kiwi
kiwifarms.net
wow, the money is running dry huh ? What are you guys estimation on Amberlynn monthly patreon would be ? I’m thinking it could be $500-1000 a month
Even though many of people watch her only for the trainwreck, there is a really small percentage that supports her.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Imagine entering your card information on patreon to get access to amber describing pain in her "gallstones area" and how many hours of sleep she got. Ive honestly never hated this bitch more than when she hinted at making a patreon talking about her health what in the actual fuck? She said it like it was pivotal information we needed, so shes going to limit it from us. You are not that important amber.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She is getting between 60k to 80k views lately. Even her proof video has only 64k views in 16 hours. She has 164k subscribers, thus most of them are not watching her anymore. Last years, most of her videos garnered over 100k views.

I am not sure what her second act will be if she does not want to talk about her health and her weight loss “journey”. Her lifestyle channel, as she describes it, consists of going to Walmart or Target, buying rubbish in a peach colour, then blabbing about some costume jewellery that only a teenage girl would find interesting.

I am not sure what premium content she can provide for a Patreon; she has nothing that can sustain it for a long run. Another solution is merchandising in the form of Becky’s “art”, but I suspect that Becky is as lazy as Amber.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
I used to think Amber was just stupid but really, she's quite the devious pig when it comes to money. Her views have been tanking and even the 'cancer' scare wasn't enough to bring in the attention she craves hence the meltdown in her previous video. Now this is happening where she hopes people will pay upfront to hear her health stuff. Personally I'm giddy at the thought of what she'll do next because I don't see many people forking the cash over for more of her bullshit. Wonder what she'll do next, a mukbang just to fuck people off? The haydurs are all she's got left since this fat sow has eaten herself into super morbid obesity and all she can do is buy endless shit which'll be a problem if the youtube bucks are no longer coming in so good.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
this whole dainty cow in the big city lifestyle she's been going for since the Cancer just seems like Amber trying to desperately live out her celebrity fanfiction dream lifestyle, because even she figures she aint got that long now. So when she didnt die on the operating table she's left with an expensive apartment in a city thats difficult for a cow to navigate and bills that need paying and I really dont think she planned that far ahead, or at all.

Tags
None