I should have done this sooner... 8/25/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

mrsm0rbid

simp for me bone daddy
kiwifarms.net
bruh does covid suddenly not exist in Fatucky?

She just had cancer and major surgery but she keeps going out and having friends over, getting takeout. Shes the type to have the mask below her nose and itch her eyes after touching literally EVERYTHING in the store. Riding on a scooty three other deathfats used before her.
She ain't ever washed her hands before, we saw the grime buildup.
Sanitizer who? Lysol what?

Lol idk maybe it's just me but big bertha gonna get sick.
That or loyal thumby. They're in a larger city now, its not like being in Monticello.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It comes down to this - she's saying she's not going to discuss anything about which she can/should be held accountable - binges, specifics about illnesses... if she doesn't want to talk about illnesses or 'scares'; that's fine... really, it is. But it's not the truth. She wants to talk about that sort of stuff in order to collect asspats - happening less & less & no paywall content is going to change that. If people are paying for content; they're going to want reasonably well articulated specifics, not something along the line of: "It hurts a bit around my period hole."

People are kind, Amber - even her at the evil Farms people are kind. Kind does not equal blindly accepting any bullshit you throw out. Act like an idiot, talk like an idiot & eventually that's how people are going to react to you. They'll save their kindness for those who deserve it. You do not.

Why are friends always "her friends" and not "our" friends? Name me one person currently in her life, who is a friend of hers that she did not meet through Becky, Eric, Ricky or any of her exes.

She really doesn't want to push her luck much further. She hasn't gained new subs in a good month or more & her content certainly isn't inviting subs or added views.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think of the money she could make if she would just do Jilly Juice and prove that all the claims are true! She'd be a god damn miracle and people would pay for her to bless them with a square from one of the Torrid tents that she actually wore!

Or she can go on Feabie and find herself a Sugar Daddy. Doesn't matter that penis isn't for her since there's no way a penis could reach her period hole anyway.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
bruh does covid suddenly not exist in Fatucky?

She just had cancer and major surgery but she keeps going out and having friends over, getting takeout. Shes the type to have the mask below her nose and itch her eyes after touching literally EVERYTHING in the store. Riding on a scooty three other deathfats used before her.
She ain't ever washed her hands before, we saw the grime buildup.
Sanitizer who? Lysol what?

Lol idk maybe it's just me but big bertha gonna get sick.
That or loyal thumby. They're in a larger city now, its not like being in Monticello.
She doesn’t care anymore. If she’s gets the virus and die, she won’t have to pay the hospital bills. She’s trying to consume all of her finances to avoid paying, but if she does that’s faster and easier.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Who the f*** buys their friends presents whenever they go to visit them or they come over?? What kind of relationship is that? Bribing people to hang out with you? Geez Hannah and Rafe are still stuck in the Hot Topic teen angst phase.

I absolutely loathe the fake eyelashes, I just want to rip them off. 💯 AL has no idea who the Runaways are or Joan Jett. No way in hell can both AL and Necky sleep on the couch, it is not that big. And we're back to the drinking more water phase! 🙄 What about all the pop, juice and wine you've been buying and consuming??

I could see other idiots blindly giving their money to Hambeast and support her Patreon; but Lord knows why they would. People are stupid. But she also wouldn't get all the views and money, cause most of her audience is still made up of hate watchers and rubberneckers.

I love how Hambeast is going out to restaurants, the mall, Target, Walmart, etc during this pandemic; still touching everything in site. Gorl there's still a pandemic and people getting sick, stay home! Wash your filthy hands!! She walks 5,000 steps a day now, yet using the scootypuff at Walmart and Target, gorl bye.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Still waiting for that inevitable mookbong video.
Soon. Hammy's mad, I feel that she'll dish out a shrimpgate-tier mukbang to let haydurs know how sick of us, how disgusted she is, or better yet a video response like her freshly chicken mac n' cheese. The heffalump's rage in that one still pleases me to this day yet seems a lifetime ago!

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
Who the f*** buys their friends presents whenever they go to visit them or they come over?? What kind of relationship is that? Bribing people to hang out with you? Geez Hannah and Rafe are still stuck in the Hot Topic teen angst phase.

I absolutely loathe the fake eyelashes, I just want to rip them off. 💯 AL has no idea who the Runaways are or Joan Jett. No way in hell can both AL and Necky sleep on the couch, it is not that big. And we're back to the drinking more water phase! 🙄 What about all the pop, juice and wine you've been buying and consuming??

I could see other idiots blindly giving their money to Hambeast and support her Patreon; but Lord knows why they would. People are stupid. But she also wouldn't get all the views and money, cause most of her audience is still made up of hate watchers and rubberneckers.

I love how Hambeast is going out to restaurants, the mall, Target, Walmart, etc during this pandemic; still touching everything in site. Gorl there's still a pandemic and people getting sick, stay home! Wash your filthy hands!! She walks 5,000 steps a day now, yet using the scootypuff at Walmart and Target, gorl bye.
She either knows deep down that she's dislikable, or her narcissism leads her to believe everyone else is as shallow as she is (not saying dusty and dana have substance, though)

Tags
None