I should have done this sooner... 8/25/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
"Little do you know behind the scenes I could be going thru somthing I'm not talking about" yeah...like millons of other youtubers that vlog, they probably also get utis and heartburn like you do but dont make 10 minute clips of them describing and complaining about it. You literally made a video where the majority of it was you in your bedroom describing nausea from eggs.

Back at the old house almost every video was over 5 minutes of you telling us you have a obese co morbidity.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
"Back at the old house almost every video was over 5 minutes of you telling us you have a obese co morbidity."

Every video started with five minutes of "I look like this cause I just woke up...I haven't eaten anything ...This is my first meal of the day..."
Meanwhile, pitch black outside all the windows, microwave clock says 7:00pm as she prepares her first meal...

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Little do you know behind the scenes I could be going thru somthing I'm not talking about"
She shouldn't expect her viewers to give a care about what she might be going through behind the scenes. She is judged on what she willingly shares. It's like expecting me to care that my neighbor is lactose intolerant when the only thing they talk about to me is their gardening. Amber could have an alien fetus growing in her shelf ass, but I cannot give a shit about it if she she doesn't let us know about it.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber said:
i won't be talking about appointments i'm going to um i'm strictly just going to say hey guys on my way to an appointment i'm not going to talk about what it's for
Or, here's an idea: She doesn't even have to say she's on her way to an appointment at all. She "forgets" to vlog so much stuff that she claims she's going to vlog (like what she eats), she doesn't have to say a single word about topics she doesn't want to talk about.

Oh, wait. She doesn't want to talk about it but she does want to vaguepost and attention whore over it.

Pretty pathetic for someone about to turn 30.

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The only problem with Patreon is you actually have to provide content that people are willing to pay for. Talking about her latest operation or expounding on her weight loss journey.? Like being trapped in an endless Thanksgiving late afternoon with a bunch of elderly relatives.
This. I was wondering what perks can she actually offer her patrons? She is not very creative. She is not active like at all even on shopping trips. Her life is extremely unexciting. Early access videos? Her stuff isn't worth paying for to see ahead of everyone else.

Tags
None