I think someone kissed me last night astrally - And it's actually a thing

Locomotive Derangement

Random chance seems to have operated in our favor.
kiwifarms.net
Much of my spirituality is from Native American - they aren't hippies, they are just one with nature and time; balance, as you say.

No anxiety, balance with the inner soul and the person. No self deception, and never caving into outside or inside oppression.
I'm familar with Native American spiritualism. You're digging yourself deeper though. Its a core element in the founding of the hippy identity, as a lot of disaffected people turned to a lethal mix of drugs and spirituality at the same time to try and fight their inner demons. Drugs have been paired with spirituality traditionally, but as the boomers say, the new stuff is way more powerful than the stuff back in the day. Nowadays its more tame with lots of mediation and crystal healing and such, but people should be aware of its origins. Several older members of my family could tell you tales of rape and debauchery and drug benders that will scar you.

Ah yes, noted Christian luminaries, those Natives are.
This is something I like about mysticism. Christians are equally guilty of nutty bullshit if you scratch the surface. Their mythology is simply much longer and more complicated by comparison. Mysticism at its core is just telling the story of the human condition.

.Woody

I am the snake in my boot
kiwifarms.net
Dear Miss Swain,
Can we get a run down of the whole astral space adventure lore? I'm not looking for an essay, although I would appreciate one, just a quick summary of who's who and what's what and why Harvey Wienstien touches you in your sleep. I tried looking into your other thread, but I haven't quite caught up on the cinematic internet ghost fuck universe. Please let us know in the form of a comment, some sort of insane blog post on the social media site of your choosing, or preferably by publishing your autobiography, at your earliest convenience.
Love,
KiwiFarms

• Informative
Reactions: DocHoliday1977

DocHoliday1977

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm familar with Native American spiritualism. You're digging yourself deeper though. Its a core element in the founding of the hippy identity, as a lot of disaffected people turned to a lethal mix of drugs and spirituality at the same time to try and fight their inner demons. Drugs have been paired with spirituality traditionally, but as the boomers say, the new stuff is way more powerful than the stuff back in the day. Nowadays its more tame with lots of mediation and crystal healing and such, but people should be aware of its origins. Several older members of my family could tell you tales of rape and debauchery and drug benders that will scar you.

This is something I like about mysticism. Christians are equally guilty of nutty bullshit if you scratch the surface. Their mythology is simply much longer and more complicated by comparison. Mysticism at its core is just telling the story of the human condition.
It’s more systemic and not complicated to those who were directed down that path. YHWH specifically states He makes His ways confusing to everyone but those He chooses.

But no one can deny HIS protection over His believers. Hippies also were Jesus Freaks too.

I don't know.
Dear Miss Swain,
Can we get a run down of the whole astral space adventure lore? I'm not looking for an essay, although I would appreciate one, just a quick summary of who's who and what's what and why Harvey Wienstien touches you in your sleep. I tried looking into your other thread, but I haven't quite caught up on the cinematic internet ghost fuck universe. Please let us know in the form of a comment, some sort of insane blog post on the social media site of your choosing, or preferably by publishing your autobiography, at your earliest convenience.
Love,
KiwiFarms
I never HE did it, are you saying he does it? My autobiography!‽‽‽? I'd have 10 chapters dedicated to wacky Irishmen. *eyeroll*
So did you piss yourself in your sleep?
No, but that clip was funny.
So.. and this is just me spit balling here, maybe just refer to the Bible and don't worry about any additions that pagans may have made to the faith?

It's really not a difficult concept.
I've never read pagan additions. If you could please exit this thread, your belligerence is getting annoying. If you're a Christian, your attitude right there is why no one likes them and what I had to suffer through growing up. Christian narcissism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exigent Circumcisions

Why are these hands sprouting around me??
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never read pagan additions. If you could please exit this thread, your belligerence is getting annoying. If you're a Christian, your attitude right there is why no one likes them and what I had to suffer through growing up. Christian narcissism.
Oh okay, I'm the one making Christians look bad. I keep forgetting the part of the Bible where Jesus said: "LOL don't worry about spreading the word or making sure it's not tainted by outside influences I'm just trolling anyways top kek!"

We're all sinners, Ms. Swain.

Oh I'm sorry that's such a stereotypically narcissistic thing to say why do I do this I'm just so stupid stupid STUPID!!!

• Feels
Reactions: Azafran90

DocHoliday1977

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Oh okay, I'm the one making Christians look bad. I keep forgetting the part of the Bible where Jesus said: "LOL don't worry about spreading the word or making sure it's not tainted by outside influences I'm just trolling anyways top kek!"

Oh I'm sorry that's such a stereotypically narcissistic thing to say why do I do this I'm just so stupid stupid STUPID!!!
Being Native American is like being Jewish - veer towards the natural procliviies of beliefs. Being a CHRISTIAN, you are regenerated to a new person completely beyond your DNA that is narcissistic, anxious, hateful, aggravating, or any other vice you have. You are remade in Christ's image and the Holy Spirit lives in you.

So I worship God as a Native American in recognizing Him in nature and letting that minister to my soul.

As someone who also has Jewish blood, I lean to Judaism too. I know all the symbolism of Judaism and how Jesus and Paul made the connections to worship God by following the TORAH and being spiritual.

If you haven't progressed this far, I question your devotion to it. "Be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake forgave you." It means God forgave us cause Jesus wanted Him too, so He did.

And I dare say, why I wake up every morning not bitter at being accosted and gangstalked and willing to treat all people with respect.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net

We're all sinners. We're all unclean. Maybe we're born with it. Maybe it's Maybeline.

DocHoliday1977

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
We point the finger even though it's not polite. We condemn the son of god hoping two wrongs make a right.
Judging people has degenerated into abusing others while demanding you can't "judge me".

Judge yourself. That's what communion at church is all about, you thinking about you and what you've mucked up and done wrong, deciding to change and ask God to help you. It's called Christian sanctification. It breeds humility instead of pride and narcissism.

Wrongs never make right with God.

Locomotive Derangement

Random chance seems to have operated in our favor.
kiwifarms.net

Its worth noting that mysticism breeds with itself as the years go on and people mix the old teachings with new stuff they learn. A lot of Christian mysticism is like this because its been around so god damn long. Take that Tarot deck I used for example. There is an abundance of both Christian (very heavily Christian) and pagan imagery in that deck as those pictures were designed to appeal to what people knew and understood at the time. Like I said, they're playing cards. They're the Pop Art of their day. People wanted to enjoy art and a good game of Taroccini (it plays like Hearts I've heard) at the same time.

You can see profound symbolism in this stuff today because mysticism is an attempt at telling stories about the human condition. Something like the Bible is long and complicated, but you can identify the parables and attempts at psychology it makes. Its very antiquated and very hard to read, but in a way its not that much different from picking up a good book or examining a beautiful painting. Infact, many books and paintings incorporating Biblical symbolism exist without being overtly religious pieces themselves.

I'm going to stop short of speculating on the nature of God or whatever here, but in my opinion, its people who created this stuff. And this stuff, true or not, is the story of people as much as it was meant to be a doctrinal thing.

Reactions: adorable bitch

DocHoliday1977

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Its worth noting that mysticism breeds with itself as the years go on and people mix the old teachings with new stuff they learn. A lot of Christian mysticism is like this because its been around so god damn long. Take that Tarot deck I used for example. There is an abundance of both Christian (very heavily Christian) and pagan imagery in that deck as those pictures were designed to appeal to what people knew and understood at the time. Like I said, they're playing cards. They're the Pop Art of their day. People wanted to enjoy art and a good game of Taroccini (it plays like Hearts I've heard) at the same time.

You can see profound symbolism in this stuff today because mysticism is an attempt at telling stories about the human condition. Something like the Bible is long and complicated, but you can identify the parables and attempts at psychology it makes. Its very antiquated and very hard to read, but in a way its not that much different from picking up a good book or examining a beautiful painting. Infact, many books and paintings incorporating Biblical symbolism exist without being overtly religious pieces themselves.

I'm going to stop short of speculating on the nature of God or whatever here, but in my opinion, its people who created this stuff. And this stuff, true or not, is the story of people as much as it was meant to be a doctrinal thing.
It’s people who’ve documented their lives and their interactions with God. Tarot cards were meant to allow God or other entities to speak through randomly arranged cards to know how to live and what choices to make.

The old Hebrew High Priest has dice like things called Urim and Thummin.
Who is she?
He.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino