I think someone kissed me last night astrally - And it's actually a thing

Exigent Circumcisions

Why are these hands sprouting around me??
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tarot cards were meant to allow God or other entities to speak through randomly arranged cards to know how to live and what choices to make.
Wow

Just.. enjoy hell, alright?

"Communing with spirits is totes Christian you guise geez lighten up! God can't just speak to you in your heart, he uses little bits of coloured paper to make his point!! Everybody knows that!"

I'm not surprised you're being visited by demons at night.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
I guess I'll do it for free.

It’s people who’ve documented their lives and their interactions with God. Tarot cards were meant to allow God or other entities to speak through randomly arranged cards to know how to live and what choices to make.

The old Hebrew High Priest has dice like things called Urim and Thummin.
If I'm interacting with God when I draw and interpret those things, the old man could have been fooling me.

I would suggest therapy
I will if you will. I think you need it more than me but hell, if it helps
This woman is a fraud. I don't believe for a second that she doesn't know what's going on; she's just making this shit up to feel special. You noted her obvious symptoms of schizophrenia and I agree, but where are all of the deficits that generally attend schizophrenia? I won't enumerate them here because I don't feel like helping her learn how to malinger but she seems to have a facile version of a mental disorder.

I think she's just an aging, plain, uninteresting and lonely woman who never grew up and learned to do anything that made her stand out so she decided to act "woooo soooo crazy and random lolzers."

It wouldn't be hard for a twelve year old to emulate her behaviour, really.
I think she enjoys the fantasy to a degree, but I think it's more untreated and played up, not fake.

@DocHoliday1977 if this is stressing you out to the point of illness, why don't you get away from the internet? Or at least this forum...

Phony Ribbins

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This explains, so, so much.
I know I am going to regret this, but tell me how.
I guess I'll do it for free.

If I'm interacting with God when I draw and interpret those things, the old man could have been fooling me.
God has no reason to lie to you. Or lie to me through you. He'd get nothing out of it. He "lives" in a place called heaven.

You think He's worried about losing anything down here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
God has no reason to lie to you. Or lie to me through you. He'd get nothing out of it. He "lives" in a place called heaven.

You think He's worried about losing anything down here?
God's got a lot to settle with me if there is one.

That out of the way, I think such an entity could figure out a better way to communicate with people. Unless I'm somehow supposed to be the voice of God as read through playing cards.

Phony Ribbins

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wow

Just.. enjoy hell, alright?

"Communing with spirits is totes Christian you guise geez lighten up! God can't just speak to you in your heart, he uses little bits of coloured paper to make his point!! Everybody knows that!"

I'm not surprised you're being visited by demons at night.
I'm not being visited by demons at night, I already explained this Newton. Go back and reread. I'm not going to hell, but you can if it suits you. And it probably suits you.

That out of the way, I think such an entity could figure out a better way to communicate with people. Unless I'm somehow supposed to be the voice of God as read through playing cards.
Anyone and everyone can be the Voice of God.
I will if you will. I think you need it more than me but hell, if it helps

I think she enjoys the fantasy to a degree, but I think it's more untreated and played up, not fake.

@DocHoliday1977 if this is stressing you out to the point of illness, why don't you get away from the internet? Or at least this forum...
I'm not going to be bullied off a thread I made.
*facepalm*

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Anyone and everyone can be the Voice of God.
Then God has a serious problem with the way you're living your life. This is not a place healthy people end up on, and in general, its a pit of misery and despair. Eveyone who "enjoys" the company of this place is here to spar, fight and commiserate. If my cards were right, your balance of force has fucked up, and you need to leave this place and figure out your life.

Phony Ribbins

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Welllll, He did become a Human. I believe Jesus is God and that's a big deal.

Let's take me out of the equation here and let me ask, is God TRYING to communicate with you and even settle those things that trouble you?
Then God has a serious problem with the way you're living your life. This is not a place healthy people end up on, and in general, its a pit of misery and despair. Eveyone who "enjoys" the company of this place is here to spar, fight and commiserate. If my cards were right, your balance of force has fucked up, and you need to leave this place and figure out your life.
Tony, you hijack another account and I will fuck YOU UP. YOU CURSED MOTHERFUCKER.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Tony, you hijack another account and I will fuck YOU UP. YOU CURSED MOTHERFUCKER.
Shut your damned Whore of Babylon mouth. I've had plenty of family members descend like this. You're cracked, and even if God appeared before you, you would dismiss him as the Devil and should the Devil slip into your life you'd think him to be the voice of God. You're a mess, one way or the other.

I know you. I know your type.

Phony Ribbins

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Shut your damned Whore of Babylon mouth. I've had plenty of family members descend like this. You're cracked, and even if God appeared before you, you would dismiss him as the Devil and should the Devil slip into your life you'd think him to be the voice of God. You're a mess, one way or the other.

I know you. I know your type.
Listen here, BITCH

If you are the best Lucifer has, then he's hurting for good talent. I mock you and your grossed out strobe lighted coal walking disgusting display of FOOLISHNESS. In the NAME OF YESHUA AND YHWH, I bind you, you fool to your hell forever.

You will not harass or bother another woman or Christian again.

Have fun in hell, dear.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Listen here, BITCH

If you are the best Lucifer has, then he's hurting for good talent. I mock you and your grossed out strobe lighted coal walking disgusting display of FOOLISHNESS. In the NAME OF YESHUA AND YHWH, I bind you, you fool to your hell forever.

You will not harass or bother another woman or Christian again.

Have fun in hell, dear.
If I'm the best Lucifer's got, then that shitheel has pretty low standards. I'd rape him and laugh. And he'd enjoy it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino