I vote to make tamara a lolcow - onision longest paypig

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
kiwifarms.net
so bouncing back and fourth between reddit and here I've noticed some blatant inconsistencies.
on here she said she didn't know what was going down other than Greg fucking barely legal teens. on reddit she did say she didn't approve of such actions on Twitter in prior posts she said she didn't have a Twitter. :/ somethings just not adding up.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
like literally though after bouncing back and forth between reddit and here she has 2 narratives going on.
on here she says she doesn't know what's was going on.
but on reddit she hints that she knows more.
Then find examples and make a coherent thread yourself. If you spent more time contributing and less time powerleving about dumb crap like being a washed up cam whore then maybe more people would give a shit.

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
kiwifarms.net
I vote to make @Niggaplease a lolcow.
that would be an epic thread and crown me as greatest trollop that kiwifarms took my posts actual fact.
Then find examples and make a coherent thread yourself. If you spent more time contributing and less time powerleving about dumb crap like being a washed up cam whore then maybe more people would give a shit.
I don't know how to write a good op and I'm documenting every one of Tamara replies as we speak.

Tags
None