Disaster I Was Banned From Twitter for Threatening to Kill Mr. Peanut - VICE

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Because it isn't. He's just doing edgy, rage-posting and trying to pass it off as some kind of intellectual comedy.

Half his garbage posts would of gotten him banned here for being a try-hard, wannabe-edgy faggot that's 'only pretending to be retarded'.

Then hammered again for ban evading and bitching about being banned. Oh, and how we're lowly plebs for not getting his high-brow, big-brained humor.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Because it isn't. He's just doing edgy, rage-posting and trying to pass it off as some kind of intellectual comedy.

Half his garbage posts would of gotten him banned here for being a try-hard, wannabe-edgy faggot that's 'only pretending to be retarded'.

Then hammered again for ban evading and bitching about being banned. Oh, and how we're lowly plebs for not getting his high-brow, big-brained humor.
dude you are reading waaaaay too much into this

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
Of fucking course this dickhead is from Bristol

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually surprised for once this was just an asshole being banned for being an asshole, and that's it. I was sure It'd be about someone with a woke studies degree deciding that harassing a commercial mascot is a brave and stunning action against capitalist bourgeois oppression that would continue until the clickbait-writer's union was recognized.

friends o' niall

broodje bapao
kiwifarms.net
The wit of a fucking 12-year-old trying to avoid a ban by telling mods that he has a right to free speech and the Naruto-character he's badmouthing isn't real so it's fine to use language like "dig out your eyes with a rusty spoon and rape you in your fucking eye socket you miserable tween cunt."

So what's Luke's Kiwi handle?
Found it, he's the one &/or only, the kid chomper himself, Mr. TJ Church aka @Cowlick. I would have thought resorting to write Vice-tier drivel was even beneath him.

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Mr Peanut is obviously a member of the Bourgeoisie. He needs to go for true the revolution to continue.
He's a peanut doe, the snack of the proletariat. Now if he was a cashew...

Also, Vice readers are more likely to eat almonds, pistachios, or each other's nuts.

I'm actually surprised for once this was just an asshole being banned for being an asshole, and that's it. I was sure It'd be about someone with a woke studies degree deciding that harassing a commercial mascot is a brave and stunning action against capitalist bourgeois oppression that would continue until the clickbait-writer's union was recognized.
'Cuz the top comment on a Twatter feed saying something that might hurt special snowflake feelings is bad, unless coincidentally put at the top by Twitter's "algorithm," and the handle is realDonaldTrump.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found it, he's the one &/or only, the kid chomper himself, Mr. TJ Church aka @Cowlick. I would have thought resorting to write Vice-tier drivel was even beneath him.
You joke, but if he actually wrote for Vice, I'd cheer him on. Every paycheck that little mad mongo cashed from Vice would be an act of theft, and they would completely deserve it.

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
I think this is the first piece of quality journalism Vice has put out in years.
I hate to give them any credit at all anymore, but this is a bit more in line with the dumb self-destructive shit they used to post in the early days. Though its a particularly tame and neutered version of it.

Sneed's Feed And Seed

I can't change this name oh god oh shit oh fuck
kiwifarms.net
Vice editor: I'm going to sit down and write a professional, hard-hitting, in-depth article about censorship on Twitter.
Also Vice editor: heehoo peenut

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino