I WENT TO A WEIGHT LOSS DOCTOR - 7/14/2019

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched it yet, but I find every new attempt to help her hilarious, because if they're pushing, 'slow and steady', she raves that that's exactly what she needs, then later drops it because it required her to eat too many calories (as if the concept of eating less that that daily amount doesn't occur to her), and if they put it too* low, she goes into a panic like she's going to starve to death because she's not getting enough! I'm sure she'll cart out one or the other when she drops this doc. I'd probably guess she'll use that he wasn't setting her up to lose enough weight.

Last edited:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Man we got some good body shots.

Screenshot_20190714-143929.png
my face this entire video

Screenshot_20190714-143905.png
Screenshot_20190714-143940.png
Screenshot_20190714-143955.png
Jesus each time I see her arm to scale it's like "cannot compute" and it seems photoshopped

Screenshot_20190714-144029.png
Screenshot_20190714-144118.png
Screenshot_20190714-144142.png
lmao @ Twinkies face while watching ALR
20190714_145059.png
Screenshot_20190714-144145.png
Screenshot_20190714-144155.png
Screenshot_20190714-144159.png
Twinkie is not amused, and Amber looks terrified

Screenshot_20190714-144211.png
No Amber, don't eat her!

Screenshot_20190714-144353.png
I'm surprised at how difficult this was for her to do

Screenshot_20190714-144355.png
Screenshot_20190714-144428.png

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just had the most horrifying thought of what Hamber might look like after actually losing weight. This will give you some idea and this chick was only pushing 400. Of course, then my mind did a reality check and as we know, Hamber will never be this chick before she dies. WL doc or no WL doc.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
When Hamberg inevitably dies, let us all remember that all she had to do in order to continue living was to go the extra mile and not eat 8 full meals each day. If she cut back 2 of those she'd be losing weight daily and yet somehow she's still gaining on it.

I'd be fully on-board with it if she was actually 100% aware of what she's doing to herself but she's too much of a child to think of consequences for her actions as being real, even when hundreds of people have been saying it to her over the years. I would be actually amazed by the sheer force of willpower to eat so much everyday if I didn't know how much of a painful end she's bringing down upon herself.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe it was reddit who noticed the same day as cucumber boat thing and not a farmer.

Still I'm not going to doubt it; just like her mental health stuff, there is zero evidence to support a doctor visit, yet all the evidence to support more lies.

I do believe good farmers, this cow is on the death spiral at any rate. The lack of current content, with confirmed infections etc only verifies that for me.

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Cheeto Amber.
kiwifarms.net
Playing Devil's advocate here, my thought is that the Doctor gave her a sensible diet plan that will lead her to lose weight if she sticks to it. She has a follow up appointment in two weeks. I see this as a test for Amber to show the Doctor how committed she is to the weight loss.

If she shows up in two weeks near the same weight or heavier then the Doctor knows not to take her serious.

Just my two cheeseburgers.

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry gorls, not been keeping up with our favourite cheesy mastodon.

Is this the same doc she announced she "didn't agree with" on Twatter? Not that she'll ever agree with any doctor until medical science catches up with our brainiac bloater and agrees with her informed knowledge that weighing in tonnage is positively beneficial to humans and tucks the resultant Nobel in her coffin shipping container, but her timeline fuckery is now so severe we need a Time Lord to sort it out. And that's not happening, cos Doc Who already popped into Rolling Hills and decided that going back to make friends with Davros was the better part of valour.

Do we know which of her many, many medical professionals she's currently lying about? Has the Singing Doctor taken off to live her dream with an opera company, or is she just not accepting Fat Albert's calls any more? Is the navel-cheese-sichyayshun actually decomposition or has whatever she slathered on that poor, defenceless cucumber finally found/carved out an exit? Has Erk's hair cleared quarantine yet? And how the FUCK did they get her out of her bath the paddling pool without serious heavy plant to assist? Or did the scraped-off barnacles provide some purchase underfoot?

All these things and more.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
She's gonna throw it away and the next video she'll say "he wasn't the doctor for me boo boo and he made me throw out my scale so I can't weigh-in ":'(

I thought we determined that this place she went to only does bariatric surgery? I forgot the link to their website. Why would a bariatric clinic put on some dainty gentle diet in the first place??

e: Also, I wonder if Amberlynn told the doctor her scale cost $350. :story: :story:

I'm quite sure she didn't else he wouldn't have told her to throw it away but rather to have Becky's family or someone take it and keep it from her
It's this place: http://www.commonwealthbariatriccenter.com/default

She's a fucking liar. They have one doctor there and he only does weight loss surgery (plus pre and post-op, obviously).
On the website it says they offer Gastric Bypass, Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy and Adjustable Gastric Band. So none of this weight loss consulting bullshit that Amber is trying to feed us.

It's so frustrating because we know exactly where she's going, which she has to know by now since she reads everything on the internet about her.
But still, she continues to blatantly lie (which I know is like breathing to Amber) and she's also terrible at it, 8 lbs a month is it? This whole story is more deserving of a "Sure, Jan", then anything I've heard her say in a long time.

Like so many other people have pointed out: why would this doctor, that she definitely saw, tell her to throw out out her scale? Doesn't he know how much that thing cost??
But seriously, we can expect to get a weigh-in in 2000 and never now, how convenient for this 600(+) pound gorl :shit-eating:

My apologies if I sperged; I've ignored my coffee.

BOLDYSPICY!

boldy in the streets, spicy in the sheets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 840936
Ugh have you ever seen two such unhulthy-loookeeeen' specimens of gorlhood (beyond maybe the Slatons)???
Hamberts knuckles 🙈 and how blanched Necky's arm skin is where AL's beetus paws have touched, I should think her BP is through the roof!
These gorls are the stuff of nightmares nobody deserves...
e96.jpg

wifflypuff

can u not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man we got some good body shots.

View attachment 841146
my face this entire video

View attachment 841139
View attachment 841147
View attachment 841148
Jesus each time I see her arm to scale it's like "cannot compute" and it seems photoshopped

View attachment 841150
View attachment 841151
View attachment 841152
lmao @ Twinkies face while watching ALR
View attachment 841162
View attachment 841153
View attachment 841154
View attachment 841156
Twinkie is not amused, and Amber looks terrified

View attachment 841155
No Amber, don't eat her!

View attachment 841158
I'm surprised at how difficult this was for her to do

View attachment 841159
View attachment 841161
Excellent. I've been looking for a new av.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
It's this place: http://www.commonwealthbariatriccenter.com/default

She's a fucking liar. They have one doctor there and he only does weight loss surgery (plus pre and post-op, obviously).
On the website it says they offer Gastric Bypass, Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy and Adjustable Gastric Band. So none of this weight loss consulting bullshit that Amber is trying to feed us.

It's so frustrating because we know exactly where she's going, which she has to know by now since she reads everything on the internet about her.
But still, she continues to blatantly lie (which I know is like breathing to Amber) and she's also terrible at it, 8 lbs a month is it? This whole story is more deserving of a "Sure, Jan", then anything I've heard her say in a long time.

Like so many other people have pointed out: why would this doctor, that she definitely saw, tell her to throw out out her scale? Doesn't he know how much that thing cost??
But seriously, we can expect to get a weigh-in in 2000 and never now, how convenient for this 600(+) pound gorl :shit-eating:

My apologies if I sperged; I've ignored my coffee.
If you look at the testimonials gallery, all of the patients began at half the size of Amber. The biggest I could find was 340. No one was as fat as her, and no Kentucky sawbones is going to cut her open for an elective surgery, because she would almost certainly die. So, I do actually buy that she went and he put her on a diet she won't follow.

-an aside, most of those people have yahoo email addresses and that makes me lol.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net

"Dr. Mobley specializes in laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding and vertical sleeve gastrectomy, as well as band adjustments. He has performed nearly 800 gastric banding procedures. He is also a LAP-BAND(R) patient having successfully lost 122 pounds which he has kept off for more than nine years. He also has 32 other family members have also had the LAP-BAND(R) procedure. "

holy fuck, LoL. It should be a measure of how far gone AL is if she can terrorize this guy.

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
Sorry gorls, not been keeping up with our favourite cheesy mastodon.

Is this the same doc she announced she "didn't agree with" on Twatter? Not that she'll ever agree with any doctor until medical science catches up with our brainiac bloater and agrees with her informed knowledge that weighing in tonnage is positively beneficial to humans and tucks the resultant Nobel in her coffin shipping container, but her timeline fuckery is now so severe we need a Time Lord to sort it out. And that's not happening, cos Doc Who already popped into Rolling Hills and decided that going back to make friends with Davros was the better part of valour.

Do we know which of her many, many medical professionals she's currently lying about? Has the Singing Doctor taken off to live her dream with an opera company, or is she just not accepting Fat Albert's calls any more? Is the navel-cheese-sichyayshun actually decomposition or has whatever she slathered on that poor, defenceless cucumber finally found/carved out an exit? Has Erk's hair cleared quarantine yet? And how the FUCK did they get her out of her bath the paddling pool without serious heavy plant to assist? Or did the scraped-off barnacles provide some purchase underfoot?

All these things and more.
It seems so.
Went back a little and the weightloss doctor was mentioned in the June 19th video.
She didn't see "eye to eye" with him.
1.jpg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino