I WENT TO A WEIGHT LOSS DOCTOR - 7/14/2019

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm giving up trying to figure out what's a laaah, what's her being too stupid to accurately relay what was said at the appointment, and what's the truth. Why bother anyway when you know she gave it up after probably less than a week
Absolutely. Either she's trolling or she's genuinely stupid but why bother when both the roads lead to same destination ie destination fucked.

Rocketleaguer

kiwifarms.net
>exercise 10min a day

Hahahaha no. Not if she plans to lose 8lbs a month. Otherwise she'd have to be doing high-intensity, high-speed shit to make even a dent in all that blubber and this cow gets winded from two minutes of regular walking. And losing half her body weight in a year? Come the fuck on, she'd need lipo or gastric surgery or a juice cleanse to lose even 100.

'High intensity' for someone her size is walking 5 steps.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
When you're *that* fat, your adipose tissue acts as another organ that sucks up macro/micronutrients at the expense of your lean tissue. I can believe that Amberliner would be recommended a slow + steady weight loss goal in an effort to preserve whatever musculature has yet to atrophy, slowly build density in her (quite possibly) brittle bones, and keep her knees and heart intact until she's at a weight where she can safely engage in strenuous activity. Her health is in such a state that her alleged short term goals provided by her alleged doctor are not unreasonable.

All of this I could believe, but Amberliner is a laaahhh and I don't trust a single sing-song note of her voice.

See, I could just about buy this, but the timeline is still a sticking point for me.

Sure. Maybe losing tirdy pounds in a munt is neither healthy nor sustainable.

But AL needs to lose roughly 430 lbs to be at a healthy BMI. At 8 lbs a month, that's almost five years; at 5 lbs a month, it's over seven. Granted, skin removal surgery would account for a solid chunk of that, but AL's body is fucking rotting. Right now. Today. Her immune system is breaking down. Infections are setting in. Her face is so bloated she looks like a corpse. Her blood pressure and blood sugar are both higher than she will ever admit, and they're both completely out of medical control. She can barely move; hell, she can barely breathe.

One injury -- and it doesn't have to be something catastrophic by normal standards -- and she's done. Totally done. Take-her-out-back-and-shoot-her done. Playing-Mariokart-in-heaven-with-Becky's-nephews done. Like a waxmelt in the wind.

And this plan keeps her vulnerable to this and a whole host of other problems for seven more years.

I'd get a second opinion, myself. But what do I know.

roachrypt

kiwifarms.net
Oof.
I’m probably going against most of the chatter on here but I actually believe what the doctor said. Obviously, Amberlynn told the doctor how addicted she was to food. And the binge monster comes out. And how she blacks out or some bullshit. And so the doctor is attempting to take a less aggressive approach. Attempting to ease her into a downwards climb of weight loss. Likely, more than anything - he just wants test her compliance to program. The program is easy now, but if she continues on program the doctor will probably start slowly turning up the heat. Maybe he’s taking a cold water heated slowly into a boil approach?

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I don't watch MSHPL because it's depressing and gross, but I looked into some of the patients and I am starting to feel quite sure she is lying about her weight. I was open to the idea before but mainly I thought, eh, 580, 600, what's the difference? However, look at this girl, Nikki Webster:

649elbees.jpg

You can look up other photos of her to see her height, but she doesn't look any taller than Amber to me and she certainly doesn't look any larger. She weighed in at 649 at the time of this photo.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
The doctor should've been honest with her, told her surgery really is her only chance to live and she needs to grow the fuck up. Should've told her that despite surgery being her only chance, not only is she too fat for surgy, he doesn't want to operate on an uninsured person even if they have the means to pay out of pocket.

He then could've given her the gay little diet plan, told her to get insured and to come back next year and if she's lost the weight (and acquired health insurance), then he'll do the surgery.

Strangers to Amberlynn, even professionals (surgeon, mental health pros, etc.), don't realize that it's a bad idea to coddle Hamber. It's not about sparing her feelings. The problem is, if you tell her fairytales in an attempt to be gentle or to not discourage her, she'll use your "facts" and advice to defend her self-destructive behaviors. She'll never forget what you said, but will use the information in a bad way--she'll misconstrue it and twist it to fit her narrative. It's maddening to hear about appointment after appointment where these professionals bend over backwards to make her feel good about herself.
I was thinking he was honest with her but in classic narc fashion amber hears what she wants and twists what she doesn't.
I don't watch MSHPL because it's depressing and gross, but I looked into some of the patients and I am starting to feel quite sure she is lying about her weight. I was open to the idea before but mainly I thought, eh, 580, 600, what's the difference? However, look at this girl, Nikki Webster:

View attachment 842444

You can look up other photos of her to see her height, but she doesn't look any taller than Amber to me and she certainly doesn't look any larger. She weighed in at 649 at the time of this photo.
This confirms to me that Amber's leggings are fused to her legs (or at least a sausage casing so overstuffed you can't get scissors in there) because certainly she'd have switched to a skirt by now or just gone clothes-less altogether like those deathfats who give up and just keep a sheet (a literal sheet) draped over them at all times.

peengu

kiwifarms.net
The weight loss doctor probably doesn't expect Amber to lose 8 elbees continuously over the next four years. I'd hazard a guess and say he wanted her to lose between 1% to 2% of her "current" body weight is then just shot out a number that sounded easy to do. Then theoretically when she loses that weight in a year she'd come back, pay another easy consultation fee, and get told to lose 5 elbees a month, then keep doing that year after year until 4 magical years later she reaches something he might be able to operate on to finally squeeze that last bit of money out.

It's just a cash grab by the doctor, but honestly I can't blame him. If I had to sit and listen to obese thumbs piss and moan all day whilst they stunk up my nice sanitary clinic I'd also charge them to high heaven and back.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino