I WENT TO A WEIGHT LOSS DOCTOR - 7/14/2019

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
The only reason I don't see Amber switching to skirts is because it can't catch the fallout from her crotch
There's no way she's able to rock underwear, and I doubt she's got good bladder control with all that blubber.

Lmao, when I see her in the pool I immediately think of Shamu. She's even wearing black against her pale flesh

Godless Goddess

kiwifarms.net
What is it with morbidly obese chicks and putting their hair in a bun at the exact top of their heads? I see it on normal girls sometimes, but it’s like 10 to 1.
it draws attention away from their face/body, to the very top of their head. A normal bun sits behind the crown and doesn't draw attention away from the face/body since you can't see it as readily from the front.

horridtorrid

fake and gay
kiwifarms.net
it draws attention away from their face/body, to the very top of their head. A normal bun sits behind the crown and doesn't draw attention away from the face/body since you can't see it as readily from the front.
Also it's not in the way when you're leaning back in a chair or lying down, and allows heat to escape from the neck. It's a good "I'm being lazy and it's hot outside guyys like fawk" hairdo.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The doctor told her to “throw away” her scale & only weigh in at her appointments, so no more weigh-ins, but we’ll get to see what she’s eats & her “journey”. Okay, big Al. Like you ever weighed in anyway.
That doesn't make any sense, they tell anorexics to do this not landwhales.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think it just keeps the hair out of their folds. Most fatty patties don't have hair as long as Hamber's though. I think it's also tied in with hygiene as well since it's so difficult to wash properly.

Why did the doctor look at Becky, according to Amber, when he shook his finger and said, "Throw away the scale"?
He did what any responsible doctor would do. He addressed the parent of the child. Only in this case the parent is an obese 13 yo boy.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 841096
Interesting observation from reddit
I agree that is the same day and also the same day as the My New Diet Plan video.
The cucumber event happened in the morning as Becky and Eric are wearing their "pyjamas" (that is also Becky's swimming suit) and having cereal, that was before the appointment, Becky changed to the orange shirt and Hamber added earrings and choker to her final look, Eric probably filmed the video that he posted later the same day (6th of June).
Just to add insult to injury, remember before the appointment she said "I didn't ate anything", so the extra 2 lbs on the Dr scale were also the giant loaded cucumbers plus her "earrings", off course.
She is a mythomaniac (no doubt), The Beast need to put her typing skills to good use and keep track of her lies. It was always a joke but now is a mental "situation".

Screenshot_67.pngScreenshot_68.png
Screenshot_69.pngScreenshot_72.pngScreenshot_71.png

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
maybe the guy has a different understanding of a month

yea ill see you in 2 weeks but apply monthly target as to weather I want to continue seeing you-said in his head only

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino