Votes: 133 54.7%
  • Dana

Votes: 26 10.7%

• Total voters

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please forgive me if this is o/t or belongs elsewhere, but what is the routine for smear tests where Hamber lives? Like, what age from, how often, or is that another neglected attendance to The Vadge That Time Forgot?
Due to Al’s size, I can’t see any doctor being able to regularly get smear tests from her. Her gut is just too big and she’s fat even for a fat state like Kentucky. She neglects just about everything else with her health anyway, so regular appointments aren’t happening. If she were to get a smear test now, I’d pity the poor doctor that would have to lift up her fupa and look at her folds as well as the other people there having to assist, because lifting that fupa would be a Herculean effort.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Y'all just a bunch of haters!

Amberlynn is slightly overweight and is perfectly healthy. Yes she got a minor bladder infection, but skinny girls can get them too! So Amberlynn got a little poo in her vagoo, big deal!

And quit hating on her only going to the bathroom once a day. If Twinkie Stoor can hold it all day, so can Amber. Maybe you no life losers can go to the bathroom multiple times a day. Probably because you don't have any cute Lisa Frank journals to write in, any adult coloring books to work on, any Lego models to build, or reasonably portioned meals to devour.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I just realized this now, but there is definitely something suspicious about AL going to the ER for shit as basic as a "dull ache" in her back and "some kidney pain". Maybe it's for the sake of drama like a few people have suggested, but she would have feigned a lot more concern for herself if that was the case. Instead, she looks as though she's trying to convince the audience that she has a valid reason to go. My verdict? She wanted painkillers.

We know Becky had her wisdom teeth out not long ago and there's no doubt in my mind Amber was, either unbeknownst to Becky or right in front of her, popping some of that sweet sweet Vicodin. Probably something stronger even for a person as large as The Beckster. And from personal experience, I'll bet there was enough to last after Becky stopped needing them.

But they only give you so many for a small surgery such as wisdom teeth. So our poor Amberlard was left facing her horrible reality without painkillers, and she tried to dull it out with highs such as shopping binges, food binges...nothin'. She got her first taste of that sweet, sweet hillbilly heroin and she needed more. No doubt she was experiencing pain, but I genuinely believe our gorl would otherwise have either waited to go to urgent care at a normal time or just ignored it completely until that UTI became much more serious.

Why else but drug desperation would she blow that much money on an ER trip? And then she was criticizing the doctor's intelligence later? Probably because she came in declaring "excruciating, I can barely breathe (gorl tell us something we don't know), oh it hurts so bad" and the doctor called bullshit immediately. It all adds up.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I just realized this now, but there is definitely something suspicious about AL going to the ER for shit as basic as a "dull ache" in her back and "some kidney pain". Maybe it's for the sake of drama like a few people have suggested, but she would have feigned a lot more concern for herself if that was the case. Instead, she looks as though she's trying to convince the audience that she has a valid reason to go. My verdict? She wanted painkillers.
Not a bad theory, actually. Her eyes have been doing some funky rollyyy weird shit lately too. Of course, there could be so many reasons for that (the awful state of her health, for one) but scoring drugs wouldn't surprise me either. She's an addict already, and clearly in constant pain. Maybe the ER trip served a couple purposes.

MissyMissyMila

Comfortably Silent
kiwifarms.net

We know Becky had her wisdom teeth out not long ago and there's no doubt in my mind Amber was, either unbeknownst to Becky or right in front of her, popping some of that sweet sweet Vicodin. Probably something stronger even for a person as large as The Beckster. And from personal experience, I'll bet there was enough to last after Becky stopped needing them.

But they only give you so many for a small surgery such as wisdom teeth. So our poor Amberlard was left facing her horrible reality without painkillers, and she tried to dull it out with highs such as shopping binges, food binges...nothin'. She got her first taste of that sweet, sweet hillbilly heroin and she needed more. No doubt she was experiencing pain, but I genuinely believe our gorl would otherwise have either waited to go to urgent care at a normal time or just ignored it completely until that UTI became much more serious.

Why else but drug desperation would she blow that much money on an ER trip? And then she was criticizing the doctor's intelligence later? Probably because she came in declaring "excruciating, I can barely breathe (gorl tell us something we don't know), oh it hurts so bad" and the doctor called bullshit immediately. It all adds up.
Meh ALR is only pathetic enough to be addicted to food. She's just stupid as fuck and likes the attention from the ER. Please stop making up these baseless rumors, it makes the rest of us look stupid.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
But how could you ignore a UTI for so long? It hurts and the pain is disturbing because well, it's pain coming from your piss hole.
People who are obese aren't exactly in tune with their bodies, much less their genitals. There's tonnes of nasty ER horror stories where the patient didn't even notice rot or black goo coming out if their vagina, I'm pretty surprised AL noticed at all.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net

This is some thing I didn't consider, but her being addicted to opiods in her state makes all to much sense. She's literally dying, she needs to dull the pain of her body failing.

I know opiods were involved in Chance dying when he did. Hamber is going the same way. Imagine that..you'd rather scam drugs to dull the pain, no small feat in and of it self these days. Even in backwards Kentucky, I suspect they've cracked down on just handing things out like Candy. <Correct me if I'm wrong> especially in an ER. ERs tend to only give you enough painkillers to last a night, or at most, a weekend. Then you see an actual doctor.

God Emperor has this gone from lolzy today for me to rather dark. Does the Whale know she's dying, and thus she's beaching her self upon an isle of Vicodin and drowning her self in cheap booze?

Reactions: Dainty_QuEen

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please forgive me if this is o/t or belongs elsewhere, but what is the routine for smear tests where Hamber lives? Like, what age from, how often, or is that another neglected attendance to The Vadge That Time Forgot?
The local spelunking club are really interested to know that, too. And it's a good payday for heavy plant operators.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino