Votes: 133 54.7%
  • Dana

Votes: 26 10.7%

• Total voters

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Btw, I know some fat girls (not nearly as huge as Hamber, but still fat) and they are also obsessed with drinking water and buying expensive designer water bottles. Is it just me or is there really a correlation between being a fat cunt and obsessing over water?
Skinny fit girls carry water bottles, or so the stereotype goes, so some large women carry them too in a sort of cargo cult effort. Chantal does the same, buying cuuuute water bottles she never uses again, and she’s the queen of copying skinny instagram fit girls. Well, copying everything but their diets and exercise routines.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Maybe the festering coochie pills will clear up whatever hell pox is now covering her festering face.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Beckylynn has had an unusual amount of dental work requiring a painkiller scrip over the past several months, and the way Hamber has been slurring her words over the past several months.

Stinky probably thought she would waddle out with a few days worth of euphoria, and instead got two needles in the ass. Sometimes God exists and sometimes he likes us better, Amber.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Occams’s razor. Amber is a super deathfat. Deathfatties begin to have infections as their bodies become overwhelmed with so much adipose tissue that systems start malfunctioning-like the lymph system. Like the urinary system.

Amber has difficulty walking. She has difficulty fitting on a toilet and cannot wipe herself properly.

Her legs are full of lymphedema. Her crotch is a moist area, covered with fat. She’s worn the same pants for a decade. That whole area has not gotten air in years and is not cleaned daily with hibiclens like it should be. Of course she got an infection. It’s not the last one by any means either. She probably has all sorts of skin problems under her Fupa.

Opiates are extremely hard to get these days. You literally have to have cancer. You can’t even get them after some surgeries now. Doctors are being charged with murder in some cases when patients OD. It’s worse in some states than others, but on the whole, the US medical system is leaning overboard and not prescribing them even when clearly necessary. States are building databases of opiate prescriptions and chastising doctors who prescribe them. The likelihood of any ER doctor seeing an obvious addictive personality type and handing over opiates for something that doesn’t normally require them is nil.

Amber is not a drug addict, and she never will be as long as food is her drug. I do think she has a lot of negative feelings about drug addicts from her parents, and I can’t see her going that route -at least before becoming an alcoholic. But she’s perfectly happy with her current addiction and I don’t think she can even afford another.

Bottom line, the obvious story is true. Amber has an infection, not a desire for drugs.

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the festering coochie pills will clear up whatever hell pox is now covering her festering face.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Beckylynn has had an unusual amount of dental work requiring a painkiller scrip over the past several months, and the way Hamber has been slurring her words over the past several months.

Stinky probably thought she would waddle out with a few days worth of euphoria, and instead got two needles in the ass. Sometimes God exists and sometimes he likes us better, Amber.
Antibiotics also can cause yeast growth as they kill good bacteria’s too. Big Al will be using her rag on a stick to itch her snatch.

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Antibiotics also can cause yeast growth as they kill good bacteria’s too. Big Al will be using her rag on a stick to itch her snatch.
Yes. There have been cases of yeast infections among women who have been administered some hardcore antibiotics, that and coupled with the possibility of imbalances is Amber's system (i.e. blood sugar), she is gonna be in a world of hurt. And the runs. Hope ya gorl can waddle fast enough because those can get pretty explosive. :shit-eating:

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I just realized this now, but there is definitely something suspicious about AL going to the ER for shit as basic as a "dull ache" in her back and "some kidney pain". Maybe it's for the sake of drama like a few people have suggested, but she would have feigned a lot more concern for herself if that was the case. Instead, she looks as though she's trying to convince the audience that she has a valid reason to go. My verdict? She wanted painkillers.

We know Becky had her wisdom teeth out not long ago and there's no doubt in my mind Amber was, either unbeknownst to Becky or right in front of her, popping some of that sweet sweet Vicodin. Probably something stronger even for a person as large as The Beckster. And from personal experience, I'll bet there was enough to last after Becky stopped needing them.

But they only give you so many for a small surgery such as wisdom teeth. So our poor Amberlard was left facing her horrible reality without painkillers, and she tried to dull it out with highs such as shopping binges, food binges...nothin'. She got her first taste of that sweet, sweet hillbilly heroin and she needed more. No doubt she was experiencing pain, but I genuinely believe our gorl would otherwise have either waited to go to urgent care at a normal time or just ignored it completely until that UTI became much more serious.

Why else but drug desperation would she blow that much money on an ER trip? And then she was criticizing the doctor's intelligence later? Probably because she came in declaring "excruciating, I can barely breathe (gorl tell us something we don't know), oh it hurts so bad" and the doctor called bullshit immediately. It all adds up.
Vicodin for wisdom tooth removal? Is this really a thing?!

I had mine pulled around a decade ago, including one they considered a "surgical extraction" - basically they had to break the tooth before pulling it out in pieces.

They told me to take ibuprofen, and that worked just fine...

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit Rebecca. That AL can't look at this face and feel some crushing guilt about forcing her habits on someone she pretends to love. What a greasy monster.

Anyways, she states Hannah and Rafe were there a couple hours before she went to the ER. No way was she fasting before this visit and blood draw. Really tho, the way she won't drop the topic of her having diabetes just makes one think. Its like how for awhile there she kept saying every video she showered every day.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a little aside for fun. Places like say, Saudi Arabia also have mansions, and millionairs, little pockets of high class living... and then the vast everything in between is a broken down shithole. I know from experience that's the par for the course in the south, and that's really, really not how things should function in a western society.

People like Amber would always be cunts, but they wouldn't be 600 pound blob cunts in a place with proper education, public health awareness, transit infrastructure, and that doesnt pander to the morbidly obese etc.
Just a little aside for fun. Places like say, Saudi Arabia also have mansions, and millionairs, little pockets of high class living... and then the vast everything in between is a broken down shithole. I know from experience that's the par for the course in the south, and that's really, really not how things should function in a western society.

People like Amber would always be cunts, but they wouldn't be 600 pound blob cunts in a place with proper education, public health awareness, transit infrastructure, and that doesnt pander to the morbidly obese etc.
You're describing the planet. KY as a whole is a less than desirable state. Like Indiana.

Regardless , AL would be a cunt anywhere because the people that brought her into this world were not fit.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit Rebecca. That AL can't look at this face and feel some crushing guilt about forcing her habits on someone she pretends to love. What a greasy monster.

View attachment 707435

Anyways, she states Hannah and Rafe were there a couple hours before she went to the ER. No way was she fasting before this visit and blood draw. Really tho, the way she won't drop the topic of her having diabetes just makes one think. Its like how for awhile there she kept saying every video she showered every day.
Holy fuck is she fat. Her fat beard is terrifying. What have you done to yourself woman?

Does Thumby read here or is she too slow to understand 95% of our posts?

Alternatively, maybe the countess of calories doesn't allow it.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net

I had mine pulled around a decade ago, including one they considered a "surgical extraction" - basically they had to break the tooth before pulling it out in pieces.

I got Vicodin for mine. In fact, my surgeon was so handsy-outsy that when I was complaining of a foul taste in my mouth that turned out to be plasma, all he wanted to do was give me more Vicodin. First (and last) time I ever turned down painkillers. But the dude was kind of a nut anyways. Whether they're easy to get your hands on or not though, Queen Amberlord probably thought her acting skills were up to par enough to get a scrip to cope with her poor agonizing UTI that she definitely needed oxy for. All speculation of course.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Heres a nice Amberlynn hospital rewind where she brags about her blood pressure and is smiling while experiencing gallbladder attacks.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I've seen it prescribed for more serious tooth removals, like surgical extractions, but just to take if you actually need it. Like the assumption is take ibuprofen and that should be enough, but go fill this just in case so you don't have to worry about it while you're in pain. Particularly if healing goes sideways and you end up with dry socket or something.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 707435

So her facial outline has completely given up to the fat. Now she only has fat, no face. Just fat mass with two eye balls. Boy, Becky you're fucked.

ZooSmell

kiwifarms.net
There was a woman on 600 lbs life that gained 120 lbs in 3 months. When you live to eat it is entirely possible.

Not trying to derail here, by why is it everytime My 600 has a black lady their always the biggest cunts and make the most excuses/manipulate to justify being their fatass self?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Heres a nice Amberlynn hospital rewind where she brags about her blood pressure and is smiling while experiencing gallbladder attacks.

I'm not actually going to watch that shit again, but did she have an IV in at the time? I remember having a gallbladder attack and while I was pre-op I was so whacked out on morphine that I was asking my husband if he wanted a hit off my juice box so maybe she was just high? Who knows, she was probably just loving the attention.

• Agree
Reactions: clusterfuckk

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Amber's issues all stem from her parents being insane, neglectful addicts, though (like many of Dr. Now's patients). All the public transit and education in the world can't overcome junkie contagion...
To prevent Ambers, what you really need is a highly aggressive, well-funded CPS and foster system. Maybe even laws/regulations on junkies having children. Grim, but true.
Or alternatively, keep everything the way it is and let future fat overgrown babies like her prostitute their ever widening waistline on youtube for adbucks that they then will spend like a drunken sailor on permanent shore leave in the local economies until they fall over dead in their late 20's. There's nothing inherently wrong in the earn-spend-die cycle that she's sprint-waddeling through at enhanced pace, just she's doing it in a non-ideal way, but that's the cornerstone of freedom anyway. Money also only has value when it circulates so all the non-employee income Big Al generates from Google only generates economic value to people around her when she spends it on all the garbage and garbage meals she intakes consistently to mentally shut out the inevitability of her impending demise to her own internal monologue.

A few pictures illustrating the problem:

Yes, it went from 10%-14% to MORE THAN 30% obesity in Kentucky's populace in two decades. Now let's project that rate of gain over another decade and what do you get? This subforum's content emanating from the bluegrass state is the correct answer!

Here's another picture from more recently as of 2014 based on average numbers immediately after the years covered in the previous pic:

Finally a more recent one:

No help there either losing any weight at a state level. At least they're not even fatter on average West Virginia I guess?

In conclusion I blame in order, diet based on sugar filled sauce recipes, higher levels of prevalent poverty making healthy food often unobtainable on that kind of budget for those living in the region, and general millennial sedentary laziness, as they replace the previous generation aging into adulthood by comparison, to the so called greatest generation/baby boomer/genX in the stats in that order as the big reasons why 1/3 of every adult in Kentucky and nearby surrounding states, if they're lucky, is obese.

Also, godbeardamn, those scabs on her face are fucking gross.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
I'm not actually going to watch that shit again, but did she have an IV in at the time? I remember having a gallbladder attack and while I was pre-op I was so whacked out on morphine that I was asking my husband if he wanted a hit off my juice box so maybe she was just high? Who knows, she was probably just loving the attention.
She had no IV she was just sitting there smiling for 6 hours and bragging that her blood pressure wasnt high. She was there for 6 hours and the visit could have been discussed with a normal doctor visit not the ER. She goes to IHOP after.

• Informative
Reactions: hotcheetospuffs

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She had no IV she was just sitting there smiling for 6 hours and bragging that her blood pressure wasnt high. She was there for 6 hours and the visit could have been discussed with a normal doctor visit not the ER. She goes to IHOP after.
This bitch. When you're actually having a gallbladder attack it feels like you're having a heart attack, you can't breathe properly. It feels like every time you take a breath your chest constricts. It's extremely painful. I wasn't smiling until they got that morphine pumping. I was vomiting and in "inscruciating" pain. If it was a gallbladder attack they would have given her pain killers and referred her to a surgeon (of course, maybe at her heft they thought both of those were too risky).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino