• Dana

Votes: 25 10.4%

• Total voters

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
It’s how lesbians attract mates and they bond over food
Here's an anecdote about a different pair of muff munchers--

[the corporeal depravity I’m about to describe—a radical self-pleasuring act that may well represent the true frontier of female liberation. Which is to say I speak to you candidly now about some lesbians I know, two lesbians. They live in a suburb of Los Angeles. They’re both a hair north of forty. One is a computer technician; the other, a hospital administrator. Physically, they are much as you might picture them. For the past twelve years, Teri and Pat have had a special Monday-night ritual. They order an extra-large cheese pizza (sixteen slices). While waiting—and I am not making this up—they settle in on the couch with large twin bags of Doritos. Each chip is dipped first in Philadelphia cream cheese and then in salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. The Doritos are finished to the last crumb, and then, upon arrival, the pizza as well. For Teri and Pat, this night of a million carbs is, by special agreement, guilt-free. Both feel that it is better than sex.

Source

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking that she'd be suffering from urinary incontinence due to her obesity since I'd imagine her fat would keep pushing her piss out of her bladder. I'd imagine her bladder infection would be from the lack of hygiene down there and just mentioning that alone is horrifying as it is. I don't want to hear any further explanation beyond this.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

[the corporeal depravity I’m about to describe—a radical self-pleasuring act that may well represent the true frontier of female liberation. Which is to say I speak to you candidly now about some lesbians I know, two lesbians. They live in a suburb of Los Angeles. They’re both a hair north of forty. One is a computer technician; the other, a hospital administrator. Physically, they are much as you might picture them. For the past twelve years, Teri and Pat have had a special Monday-night ritual. They order an extra-large cheese pizza (sixteen slices). While waiting—and I am not making this up—they settle in on the couch with large twin bags of Doritos. Each chip is dipped first in Philadelphia cream cheese and then in salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. Cream cheese, salsa. The Doritos are finished to the last crumb, and then, upon arrival, the pizza as well. For Teri and Pat, this night of a million carbs is, by special agreement, guilt-free. Both feel that it is better than sex.

Source
Fabulous article all the way.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net

Source
What a poor existence

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
4. For the love of God, stop thinking and saying all of the south is a shit hole and making assumptions. I'm not from there but my estate is and I promise you'd wanna move in if you came by. Amber is fucking trash. If she lived in LA or CHI or NYC she's still going to act like trash. They live in an economically depressed area of KY but it's not the worst of KY. KY also has mansions and millionaires etc. Calm down.
Just a little aside for fun. Places like say, Saudi Arabia also have mansions, and millionairs, little pockets of high class living... and then the vast everything in between is a broken down shithole. I know from experience that's the par for the course in the south, and that's really, really not how things should function in a western society.

People like Amber would always be cunts, but they wouldn't be 600 pound blob cunts in a place with proper education, public health awareness, transit infrastructure, and that doesnt pander to the morbidly obese etc.

Dokkaebi

Logic bomb deployed.
kiwifarms.net
It is both unsurprising and literally stomach turning to me that she has a UTI. Becky's recent trip means she wasn't on cooter cleaning duty and big AL probably didn't bathe or used the bathroom less than usual, or both.

It's also disturbing that she waited long enough to treat it to the point she needed antibiotic shots. I've had UTIs twice in my life and I went to urgent care/walk in clinic as soon as I started to feel the back pain and discomfort peeing. No shots. Just a round of antibiotics like for any other infection. The fact that she waited that long means she probably did irreversible damage to her kidneys and bladder.

Thranduil

Nameless Ghoul
kiwifarms.net
It's also disturbing that she waited long enough to treat it to the point she needed antibiotic shots
I think the shots might have been given to her because of her obesity tbh, because the oral antibiotics alone would not have been enough. I had a uti that became a pid in a couple of days when I was young, which can cause a blood infection if you’re unlucky. Still, the treatment was just good ole antibiotics for a week, no shots.

ans1a

kiwifarms.net
People like Amber would always be cunts, but they wouldn't be 600 pound blob cunts in a place with proper education, public health awareness, transit infrastructure, and that doesnt pander to the morbidly obese etc.
Amber's issues all stem from her parents being insane, neglectful addicts, though (like many of Dr. Now's patients). All the public transit and education in the world can't overcome junkie contagion. Make a bus line? Junkies will destroy it. Create beautiful public schools? Junkies won't send their kids, or if they do, they'll harass Jimmy's teacher every time he gets a D. That Ma and Pa never taught Jimmy to read (and forget to feed him) won't penetrate the heroin cloud. You just need to give my Jimmy an A, Ma slurs. Later, she'll use the nutrition pamphlet teacher gave her as toilet paper, or just lose it in the hoard.

To prevent Ambers, what you really need is a highly aggressive, well-funded CPS and foster system. Maybe even laws/regulations on junkies having children. Grim, but true.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber's issues all stem from her parents being insane, neglectful addicts, though (like many of Dr. Now's patients). All the public transit and education in the world can't overcome junkie contagion. Make a bus line? Junkies will destroy it. Create beautiful public schools? Junkies won't send their kids, or if they do, they'll harass Jimmy's teacher every time he gets a D. That Ma and Pa never taught Jimmy to read (and forget to feed him) won't penetrate the heroin cloud. You just need to give my Jimmy an A, Ma slurs. Later, she'll use the nutrition pamphlet teacher gave her as toilet paper, or just lose it in the hoard.

To prevent Ambers, what you really need is a highly aggressive, well-funded CPS and foster system. Maybe even laws/regulations on junkies having children. Grim, but true.
this is completely true. If big AL wasn't huffing orange chicken she would be doing drugs or drinking to excess. A drug addict that hasn't worked through their issues doesn't stop trying to get fucked up if you take away the substance of choice, they switch to a new substance. The rate of alcoholism post weight loss surgery is sky high.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Becky’s teeth look awful. Brushing one’s teeth is one of the easiest to ways to be hygienic and they can’t even manage that?
I've been wanting to say this for the longest time.

Becky's teeth are yellow due to enamel erosion, which has nothing to do with brushing. Our teeth are white because the enamel (the outermost, strongest substance of the tooth) is white. The yellow we're seeing is the exposed dentin. Everybody's dentin is yellow. She could brush 10 times a day and her teeth wouldn't become white. Only the enamel can become white.

The lemons she loves so much? They erode the enamel, just like the copious amounts of soda that household consumes. The most sure-fire way to obliterate your enamel is to eat citrus and brush your teeth right after (something a lot of people do in an attempt to mitigate the effect of the acid on their teeth).

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that Big Albert suddenly needs a great big flouncy "emergency" just as Thumbo gets back from a few days away from her pet pachyderm.

I'm sure AL has an infection or twenty and I'm sure it needed attention but maybe I'm being uber-cynical as to timing. She absolutely CANNOT have Thumbo nope out, and this big huge drama - which we know will have been a right fucking hoohaa (I'd pay to see the CCTV footage of Thumbo wheeling her gigantic squealing gooorlfren into the ER) - will serve as a very helpful power play to tie the lard noose even tighter.

I'm assuming (soz, been away, need to catch up) Necks was away with family and we all know Albert will have needed to counter whatever sense they tried to talk into Becky. This just seems awful convenient timing and manipulation is as natural to her as stuffing her ornj-chikkun hole. She needed to make sure Thumbo was back onboard the LardArse Express, and what better way to do so than with a UTI with all its implications? Becky's been told in no uncertain terms she needs to clean her pet pachyderm better, and not leave it alone again.....Or Else.

What a coinkydink.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net

Well to be fair, there's adult protective services too. Remember, Dr. Now got them involved with James K after his girlfriend won't stop feeding him shit. If he met Amberlynn and Becky, it's very likely he'd do the same.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
I think it was michaelbepetty that said in a recent video if he wonders if amber watches back her footage and realizes how crazy she sounds. Saying she holds in her pee for hours? In a house that shes in all day with toilets... No one does that unless they have something stopping them from doing it.Its like shes not connecting the dots that she is in as bad shape as the mshpl even if she's in denial of it. She's been talking about piss alot recently and with Becky going to Georgia twice, the bathroom routine has probably been excruciating and uncomfortable for her with her possibly wearing depends. You can see in that blurry chair pic of her that she can't clean from the front and defiantly not from the back either. Her leg is nerve damage from sitting and now she can't use the bathroom properly yet she still won't take any medical advice on weightloss.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino