"i went to the emergency room..." - 7/9/19 -

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Cheeto Amber.
kiwifarms.net
So based on her wording at 8:40:

I have come to terms with seeing a psychiatrist (referred to as 'the girl' in this video) and seeing a weight loss doctor.

We can assume that this video was recorded after June 6th. Unless she is a laaaahhhhh about the dates.

Also, Amber you didn't see a psychiatrist gorl.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the humid Kentucky heat finally got our gorl, despite the industrial fans

20190709_122747.png

I probably could've used a more reputable website but this just screamed "Amberlynn"
Other than that, I saw another potential cause that might explain it - complications with hypertension, which she's loosely admitted to.

edit; whoops someone mentioned her blood pressure already

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Looks like the humid Kentucky heat finally got our gorl, despite the industrial fans

View attachment 833087

I probably could've used a more reputable website but this just screamed "Amberlynn"
Other than that, I saw another potential cause that might explain it - complications with hypertension, which she's loosely admitted to.

edit; whoops someone mentioned her blood pressure already
Just like with every other youtuber, her filth has finally eaten through her fat.

Mr. Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
There’s a pretty rare medical condition called a urachal cyst where the naval will discharge puss or blood or whatever. It’s basically due to leftover umbilical cord fragments from birth that get infected. The only reason I know about it is because a close family member had it and they had to have surgery to get it corrected. Not saying that this is was our gorl has but I wouldn’t be surprised since her extreme obesity probably increases the chances of shit like this happening 5 times over.

I never almost drownded

I've made a terrible mistake.
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe she gave us a "to be continued"
Gorl, you gave us ten minutes of filler with a minute of actual content. I'll be on the edge of my seat for part 2, where you show us more shots of Beckster's panini not an euphemism and vistas of Pillow Mountain while wearing yesterday's clothes and complaining about medical professionals. What a waste of time.

JacksSenseOfDread

kiwifarms.net
Well, bitch is fucked if it needs surgical repair. What a fucking mess.
Surgical repair would require a specialized OR and a skilled surgeon. Not good. But since she didn't describe a good h and p, no talk of a good physical exam, and a new mental health diagnosis, the practitioner at the er probably wrote her off as histrionic. Everything about this yells out umbilical hernia. The bleeding is most likely stemming from a natural weakness in the umbilicus, exacerbated by a fatty umbilical hernia.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino