"i went to the emergency room..." - 7/9/19 -

Pudgy Bear Claws

It's the Porchugeeze
kiwifarms.net
Amber, you dumb shit, I have your diagnosis: you're a damn blimp. The ER isn't there to do an exhaustive workup on you, they make sure you're not in imminent danger (you know, having an emergency) and refer you back to your doctor, who'll order more thorough diagnostics if needed.

I'm so annoyed every time she says she's "nervous" about things.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
I think its from bad hygiene and the doctor just didn't want to tell her lol. AL doesnt shower she wipes herself with babywipes and and probably takes a bird bath with the help of Becky. Her belly button is so deep and dirty it probably caused a skin infection that she picked at and made that entire area inflammed and bleed.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Did she ever even consider that she could be on her period? I know there's a point where health starts to impede function but damn, gorl...
It's an immediate red flag to me that she went to a different ER. That doesn't constitute a second opinion for a diagnosis, it's a tactic used by junkies to avoid detection. She's actually managed to make things worse for herself by going to a different ER. If she went back to the same one that asked her to come back, it's likely she would receive treatment more relevant to her complaints. Unless, of course, this is all completely fake, she was called out on it at the ER, and is too embarrassed to return out of fear of recognition.
Then again, it's like she doesn't think hospitals communicate with each other. They do. They see how many times you've visited an Emergency / UrgiCare room, your medications, your chief complaints, all of it. If ALR was flagged in the system as a potential frequent flier, she is going to receive the same treatment at any facility. At the very least I'm glad she didn't call the local amberlance to come and scoop her out of bed. I foresee a false complaint of chest pain in the future.

Also that belly button bleeding.... That's not good. I've luckily never encountered a situation where there was a cyst impcated on the inside of someones cavernous navel, but it can happen. The other possible explanation is that ALR has endometriosis. This would actually explain her reported excessive bloating recently and the absence of localized pain. IIRC being obese puts her at a much greater risk than someone of a BMI of less than 100. I would feel genuinely bad for ALR if this is the case and it goes unrecognized for too long.

She talks about her commitment to a proper diet and seeing a psychiatrist (finally corrected the term from counselor / therapist / psych, though I doubt she is seeing anyone new) is going to cost her a substantial amount of money. I wonder how successful she could be if she actually funneled money into proper treatment instead of Torrid hauls, Walmart, and family size bags of chips.

Also, my favorite stills from the video. I bet Becky makes this face a lot more than we see it.

Attachments

Last edited:

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the medicine she's talking about with the rash warning- pretty sure its Lamictal. Its a drug from decades ago, used for mood stabilizing and also seizure control. It can cause a rash called stevens johnson syndrome, it can actually be kinda serious.
Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) are potentially life-threatening skin reactions caused by an abnormal immune response to medications or infections. The conditions typically begin with a fever and flu-like symptoms followed by the severe blistering of the skin and mucous membranes.
it might be what is going on with her. SJS can make your skin separate basically, it has a mortality rate of like 5% so it is really deadly as far as dermatological conditions go. They don't warn you about it when you get on lamictal because it is a common side effect, but because it is such an emergency if you do happen to get it.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
LMFAO... I'm laughing my ass off at her signing off with "to be continued". You're truly a moron of you still care about this beast, since she's just spitting in your face at this point.

It isn't like she went to the ER today and uploaded today, deciding to make the video into two parts to give us a quick update... This is footage from a month or two ago, she knows the result of the second ER trip and could have easily made this into one video. Instead, she decides to end with a cliffhanger as if she's some dainty character on a medical soap opera.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So the medicine she's talking about with the rash warning- pretty sure its Lamictal. Its a drug from decades ago, used for mood stabilizing and also seizure control. It can cause a rash called stevens johnson syndrome, it can actually be kinda serious.

it might be what is going on with her. SJS can make your skin separate basically, it has a mortality rate of like 5% so it is really deadly as far as dermatological conditions go. They don't warn you about it when you get on lamictal because it is a common side effect, but because it is such an emergency if you do happen to get it.
This may be the case. That makes sense IF shes taken her meds regularly. However, we don't even really know when this was. She has fucked with the timeline so badly now that it will take the most dedicated and alert Kiwi Autists to suss it out. This is as likely as a hernia or simply her splitting open at the seams at this point. Either way, sepsis is around the corner.

Of course, the "to be continued" cunty bullshit screams that it's nothing too serious and if it is and she pulled that 80's night time drama, Dallas who shot JR bullshit then I'm done. I'm tapping out until the funeral. That's fucked up.

Koresh

Vernon Wayne Howell
kiwifarms.net

The rash also burns like a motherfucker and feels like you've gotten a rub down with a mechanized sander. Now, I'm not putting it past Amber to ignore the pain out of sheer idiocy, but I feel as if she would mention it for pity points. Unless obesity fucks with your perception of pain, I doubt we'd have gone so long without her crying about it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino