"i went to the emergency room..." - 7/9/19 -

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
We already start off with a zinger of a potential "deathly" rash that might occur from taking her medication. Am I the only one who thinks that medicine bottle is full of Smarties?

I also love how there is a certain smugness about how she was toats right about being bi-polar. You fucking halfwits! She knows her own bulbous body.

Does anyone know what Hippo Skip-o is? Writing skills on fleek with bean bag similies though, I guess.

The sneak-peek into The Thumbs diet is revealing but not shocking. Her total ignorance of food is on par with that of Hambeasts.

More tea spilled about how she lived in a children's shelter and would rewrite the chapter books there which is the contributing factor as to why she is akin to Stephen King when it comes to writing stories.

E.R drama lama ahoy! Honestly, its probably just some Orange Chicken that gpt lodged in the depths of her fupa.

Of course, the doctor was nonchalant about your pain Amber. He took a gander at your body and about how little YOU care about it and was like "fuck it" hurt you, obese bitch. You give no fucks so why should I why should anybody?

The slow realization about how hard medical care is going to hit her in the gunt is fucking hilarious to me. Like Joker laughing hilarious to me.

Bloody Bellybuttons would be a good name for a Death Metal Band.

E.R. doctors be hatin cuz they offered our gorl no help!

In conclusion, your life sucks because you made it that way cupcake, maybe if you hadn't been actively engaged in a search and destroy mission on your own body for the last decade-ish then maybe this wouldn't be happening to you.

I cant believe I paused The Killing Joke to watch this shit :mad:

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
wow, it's almost like the emergency room doesn't exist to give you a definitive diagnosis in one visit? uhh what the fuck is it for then, saving your life after falling and cracking your head open or something????

she's paying out of pocket for this goddamnit, it's not like she's had the option to get insurance for fucking years you shitlords

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
We already start off with a zinger of a potential "deathly" rash that might occur from taking her medication. Am I the only one who thinks that medicine bottle is full of Smarties?

I also love how there is a certain smugness about how she was toats right about being bi-polar. You fucking halfwits! She knows her own bulbous body.

Does anyone know what Hippo Skip-o is? Writing skills on fleek with bean bag similies though, I guess.

The sneak-peek into The Thumbs diet is revealing but not shocking. Her total ignorance of food is on par with that of Hambeasts.

More tea spilled about how she lived in a children's shelter and would rewrite the chapter books there which is the contributing factor as to why she is akin to Stephen King when it comes to writing stories.

E.R drama lama ahoy! Honestly, its probably just some Orange Chicken that gpt lodged in the depths of her fupa.

Of course, the doctor was nonchalant about your pain Amber. He took a gander at your body and about how little YOU care about it and was like "fuck it" hurt you, obese bitch. You give no fucks so why should I why should anybody?

The slow realization about how hard medical care is going to hit her in the gunt is fucking hilarious to me. Like Joker laughing hilarious to me.

Bloody Bellybuttons would be a good name for a Death Metal Band.

E.R. doctors be hatin cuz they offered our gorl no help!

In conclusion, your life sucks because you made it that way cupcake, maybe if you hadn't been actively engaged in a search and destroy mission on your own body for the last decade-ish then maybe this wouldn't be happening to you.

I cant believe I paused The Killing Joke to watch this shit :mad:
Skip-Bo is a game sort of akin to Gin Rummy. You have different levels of certain combinations of cards you have to gather and the first one to get all 10 wins. Fuck me, I'm sorry I know that.

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
If she was legitimately given a medication for Bipolar, lamotrigine(Lamictal in the US) can cause a serious rash.

The main one is Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Secondary to that are toxic epidermal necrolysis, and DRESS syndrome. Approximately 4-9% of patients given lamotrigene develop one. It can also cause blood problems or liver problems, although the stats for those side effects are negligible.

P.S. Those rashes can be deadly.
Edit: Ninja'd.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably giving her liquids to keep her hydrated.
This would be the correct answer, plus if you go to the ER, they will do this if they don't know exactly what they're dealing with yet when they take blood. They've already got an IV in you and can quickly give you meds if you start spazzing or bleeding out or something equally as horrible. Or, they need to quickly put you under for immediate surgery. I don't know where a bleeding belly button on an obese lard ass quite fits into those scenarios, but they obviously took it seriously enough to IV her in advance.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
If she was legitimately given a medication for Bipolar, lamotrigine(Lamictal in the US) can cause a serious rash.

The main one is Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Secondary to that are toxic epidermal necrolysis, and DRESS syndrome. Approximately 4-9% of patients given lamotrigene develop one. It can also cause blood problems or liver problems, although the stats for those side effects are negligible.

P.S. Those rashes can be deadly.
Edit: Ninja'd.
Yes but it takes weeks to develop usually, as it takes weeks for the medication to work its way through your system. I know her timeline is fucked, but I doubt she was on the meds CONSISTENTLY for 6-8 weeks.

kiwifarms.net
So the medicine she's talking about with the rash warning- pretty sure its Lamictal. Its a drug from decades ago, used for mood stabilizing and also seizure control. It can cause a rash called stevens johnson syndrome, it can actually be kinda serious.

it might be what is going on with her. SJS can make your skin separate basically, it has a mortality rate of like 5% so it is really deadly as far as dermatological conditions go. They don't warn you about it when you get on lamictal because it is a common side effect, but because it is such an emergency if you do happen to get it.
I'm surprised they didn't give her topiramate since it's supposed to help with weight loss. maybe they had to give a medication with the least risk to her heart, liver and kidneys.

I think its from bad hygiene and the doctor just didn't want to tell her lol. AL doesnt shower she wipes herself with babywipes and and probably takes a bird bath with the help of Becky. Her belly button is so deep and dirty it probably caused a skin infection that she picked at and made that entire area inflammed and bleed.

with her dirty finger nails, not bathing, dirty long hair that probably rubs over her belly button and who knows how she wipes but there's bacteria on her hands and nails and those pants that she never washes are yoga exercise pants meant to absorb sweat and moisture so those have germs growing on them too. I think the doctor could tell her she needs to wash in between her skin folds better (just made sure Becky was also standing there).

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
At this rate we will find out she died mid june but won't know til October.

Also I had no idea it was possible for your bellybutton to burst, that is horrifying and will be used next time I need to place a curse on someone.

I was thinking the same thing. Of all the episodes of My 600 lb life, you see a lot of disturbing things happen to skin. (The woman who had maggots growing out of her legs comes to mind) but I don't ever remembering seeing anything wrong with a belly button.

That's some crazy shit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino