"i went to the emergency room..." - 7/9/19 -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So... at the moment the timeline is something like:
- OUTFIT OF THE DAY + PARTY TIME!!!! (June 25th, but here Instagram dates it to May 24th)
- BEST TORRID HAUL EVER!!!! (July 4th)
- the truth about who i am (May 24th)
- 100 DAYS OF WEIGHTING IN / DAYS 16-17 (June 17th)
- AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 1 (June 5th)
- AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 2 (June 21st)
- SUPER RANDOM MYSTERY BOX (June 26th)
- WHAT I ATE TODAY / OFF TRACK (June 12nd)
- REACTING TO ZACHARY MICHAEL (June 20th)
- i went to the emergency room (July 9th)

The last three videos were most likely shot in the same day, and "the truth about who i am" and "100 DAYS OF WEIGHTING IN / DAYS 16-17) surely were, because she was somewhat clean and her make up seems to be the same.
I'm of the opinion that the ER thing happened June 20th. Or shall I say it happened the same day as the ZM reaction. I'm just judging by the poop bun. It's a distinct shape that's different than normal. I'm positive it's the same outfit. Could be wrong. I'm not autistic enough to actually look for it.

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe she gave us a "to be continued"
Gorl, you gave us ten minutes of filler with a minute of actual content. I'll be on the edge of my seat for part 2, where you show us more shots of Beckster's panini not an euphemism and vistas of Pillow Mountain while wearing yesterday's clothes and complaining about medical professionals. What a waste of time.
And yet we all know that part 2 isn’t going to hit til MAYBE end of August. If she even makes it that long at this point. I’m expecting another ASMR mess/trashcan haul tomorrow gorls.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Dog Prom 3D why is her navel bleeding? Requesting your expertise.
This one is new for me. I suspect it could be any number of things, from skin just giving up under the pressure, an umbilical hernia or the sheer havoc being super morbidly obese wreaks on skin.

One of my fats was more resistant to certain forms of hygiene intervention. Understandable because being that fat and relying on someone else to help you take care of basic things a grade schooler can do is humiliating. And the hell of it is, she was ten times cleaner than ALR. But she couldn't reach her navel to clean it because her pannus was fairly heavy and stretched down, and once a month I'd have to get a long-handled cotton swap, soak it in some sort of no-rinse needed astringent or cleaner - usually rubbing alcohol - and clean out her belly button.

The smell and reek was awful, clumps of almost creamy (fuck my life) bacteria-infested skin residue left to baste in gut sweat would come out. If that mess was left in there to fester, I have to think it would cause problems - certainly skin degradation would occur. So if Becky isn't swabbing that area out at least once a month then this could just be the beginning of the end of Amber's skin integrity.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Uncontrolled diabetes increases risk for yeast infection, and bloody discharge from the navel is a sign of that. It definitely smells, too, like straight-up ass, but it probably blends in with the smell of her actual ass and the stench of her fat folds so whatever.

The way she talks about her ER trips is like she expects viewers to be shocked, worried, and sympathetic like they would be if she was a normal weight young woman in the prime of her life and not likely to have health scares. She's so deluded she doesn't even put 2 + 2 together to see that it's shaping up to be the beginning of the end for her. She really thinks of herself as being at the same level of overweight as like, Rebel Wilson, where it's like, yeah, she's fat, but the main problems are still mostly cosmetic rather than any immediate serious health concerns. I wonder what it will take to really give her a wake up call.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the opinion that the ER thing happened June 20th. Or shall I say it happened the same day as the ZM reaction. I'm just judging by the poop bun. It's a distinct shape that's different than normal. I'm positive it's the same outfit. Could be wrong. I'm not autistic enough to actually look for it.
Maybe the ZM video cause our girl some debilitating anxiety and she had to take her dainty self to the ER.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
...I wonder what it will take to really give her a wake up call.
Her heart exploding in her blubbery chest in the middle of the night. At which point she'll be too preoccupied by the INSCRUTIATING pain to reflect upon her poor life choices before expiring.

I know the feeling though, I think most people in the amber section of the farms that aren't full blown exceptional or sociopathic started off with some level of empathy. You know, you're just waiting for that wake up call to come, for Amber to realize what she's doing and put the fork down. Everyone wants a happy ending, but there isn't one to this story. There's just a sudden, abrupt end with no one involved having learned a damn thing.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
This one is new for me. I suspect it could be any number of things, from skin just giving up under the pressure, an umbilical hernia or the sheer havoc being super morbidly obese wreaks on skin.

One of my fats was more resistant to certain forms of hygiene intervention. Understandable because being that fat and relying on someone else to help you take care of basic things a grade schooler can do is humiliating. And the hell of it is, she was ten times cleaner than ALR. But she couldn't reach her navel to clean it because her pannus was fairly heavy and stretched down, and once a month I'd have to get a long-handled cotton swap, soak it in some sort of no-rinse needed astringent or cleaner - usually rubbing alcohol - and clean out her belly button.

The smell and reek was awful, clumps of almost creamy (fuck my life) bacteria-infested skin residue left to baste in gut sweat would come out. If that mess was left in there to fester, I have to think it would cause problems - certainly skin degradation would occur. So if Becky isn't swabbing that area out at least once a month then this could just be the beginning of the end of Amber's skin integrity.
I spoiler tagged my theory too. I think you're spot on with your analysis of ALR.

You are a very strong person to provide that service to her. This is far from the beginning of the end of ALR's skin integrity by the way. She's been having and hinting at skin conditions since she lost those 89 elbees. It wouldn't surprise me at all if ALR had a yeast infection feeding off of her. The scariest part is that if this is the case, she has become acclimated to the smell. Obesity is so much more than just looking like a human bowling ball. Even if she lost ALL of the weight she wants to, there would be about 20 lbs of skin to remove surgically. Luckily she knows that because our gorl watches 600

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does she afford the ER? I'm not super familiar with ER rates, but I've read that just a blood test alone can cost you 1k+.
I know she brags about youtube munies a lot, but I feel like she goes to the ER whenever there is a fart stuck in her skin folds and I can imagine the ER bills would stack up quickly.
Anyone can "afford" the ER. It's not like they make you pay before you leave.

The bill arrives in the mail, and she ignores it. This is why only people who already have garbage credit don't mind abusing the ER. Their credit rating can't get any worse, so they don't worry about paying.

El_Guapo's Sweater

Mental things is scary!!!!
kiwifarms.net
End of May, early June .. no later than the 5th .. so same poop bun, same lame 2nd grader shirt, and definitely before the diagnosis meds kicked in ... I still say high blood sugar leadng to yeast infection of the naval ... our gorl is literally turning into the pillsbury dough boy ..

Last edited:

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
You would think bleeding from a body area that isn't supposed to bleed ever once you get through your first months on Earth would be enough of an eye openiin' situation for our gorl to realize her body is literally rotting around her barely functioning brain, but no, it's never enough.

The bill arrives in the mail, and she ignores it. This is why only people who already have garbage credit don't mind abusing the ER. Their credit rating can't get any worse, so they don't worry about paying.
Doesn't the government send someone to check in with you why you aren't paying? Like, if you don't pay taxes you get the IRS on your ass, so why hospitals don't do something similar? Surely they have the evidence that Miss Amber Lynn Reid earns far too many zeroes each month to let her multiple ER bills unpaid.

wommart rat

kiwifarms.net
You would think bleeding from a body area that isn't supposed to bleed ever once you get through your first months on Earth would be enough of an eye openiin' situation for our gorl to realize her body is literally rotting around her barely functioning brain, but no, it's never enough.

Doesn't the government send someone to check in with you why you aren't paying? Like, if you don't pay taxes you get the IRS on your ass, so why hospitals don't do something similar? Surely they have the evidence that Miss Amber Lynn Reid earns far too many zeroes each month to let her multiple ER bills unpaid.
short answer - no. They will send bill collectors after you but that’s mostly mail you can throw out and phone calls you can ignore. Most people pay because they want to keep their good credit, not have their credit lines cut, and so on. But AL has no credit/has bad credit.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
short answer - no. They will send bill collectors after you but that’s mostly mail you can throw out and phone calls you can ignore. Most people pay because they want to keep their good credit, not have their credit lines cut, and so on. But AL has no credit/has bad credit.
Yep. If your credit is shit anyway then it doesn’t matter to heap on more. She doesn’t have credit that I know of. She uses cash and still has bills stacked up from the “college” she went to for a minute and the dozens of other ER wastes of time stemming from Dusty era.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino