"i went to the emergency room..." - 7/9/19 -

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't the government send someone to check in with you why you aren't paying? Like, if you don't pay taxes you get the IRS on your ass, so why hospitals don't do something similar? Surely they have the evidence that Miss Amber Lynn Reid earns far too many zeroes each month to let her multiple ER bills unpaid.
It's a civil matter so, no. You can be sued and if the court finds against you, the owners of the debt can garnish your wages (it doesn't have to be the original i.e. if the hospital sold off your debt, then the collection agency that purchased the debt can come after you instead). In addition to wage garnishment they came come after your assets in some cases.

Buuuuut it's pretty rare for this to happen because anyone who has enough money to be worth suing, anyone who makes enough money to be worth garnishing wages... they tend to have enough money to pay their bills and they will, to avoid trashing their credit. These people also tend to have health insurance so they don't end up with the outrageous ER bills in the first place. They also will usually have enough money to secure counsel and fight the lawsuit and probably settle for a lot less than the original amount.

Amberlynn does make a lot of money but she's more like...hmm kind of like a drug dealer, rather than someone who makes over 100K doing legit work, pays their taxes legit, builds their credit legit, buys health insurance, etc.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn's belly button is probably in close proximity to her daintiest princess areas, so it's no surprise whatever caused her UTI/yeast infections) has spread to another moist hole.

Judging by the constant trips to the ER for nothing + her Web MD obsession, I would assume our Ham has low pain tolerance and is a hypochondriac. Therefore, how the FUCK does she manage to live in that body without going completely insane? I knew someone who was hypochondriac and they did all kinds of diets and lived super healthy because the tiniest amount of pain would send them into a panic, and they wanted to avoid it at all costs. How does our gorl manage to be completely careless with her body, yet simultaneously freak out so much when something is wrong? (Ofc she defies logic, I'm just wondering whether she's actually lying and has high pain tolerance, but she just wants to pretend to care for her viewers).

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
On the how does she afford the ER:

In previous installments of Hamber goes to the ER etc, she has gone to ones pretty fucking far away. I think she's purposely avoiding any thing local, she gets to an ER another town over etc etc, lies about where she lives etc. She lacks any form of ID, and they probably assume the issue is serious and get her in.

Then she wastes their time, but when they go to send a bill to the address, there isn't one. She has nothing in her own name, and thus she can scumscam the system. Now if you fuck up on ER bills, it gets less then pretty. Once they find you, you get -fucked-.

If they ever catch up with her/she lands in the hospital, she'll end up incredibly broke, her youtube bucks will come out when a debt collector is looking at 100k+ in owed money.

Also I wonder if she basically scratched an infection till the skin tore.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont think even Doctor Strange can predict that bitches future because shes so flighty
We are in the End Game. Amber at 650 lbs will enter her "quantum phase " and begin traveling more rapidly through time , shitposting YouTube uploads uncontrollably. We'll see vlogmas in October and labor day in December. Cats will be friends with dogs etc. Our planet may be in trouble. Planet Amber.

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Cheeto Amber.
kiwifarms.net
Why the hell did she go to a second ER? Why didn't she schedule an appointment with her singing doctor or go to Urgent Care after her first ER visit? The ER isn't a place for fucking follow ups, ffs.
She didn't get the answers she wanted so she went somewhere else. It is typical munchie behavior. Find the doctor that gives you what you want.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
It's a civil matter so, no. You can be sued and if the court finds against you, the owners of the debt can garnish your wages (it doesn't have to be the original i.e. if the hospital sold off your debt, then the collection agency that purchased the debt can come after you instead). In addition to wage garnishment they came come after your assets in some cases.
And tax refunds, although our gorl gave us that "screw you haydurs, i paid my taxes and it wasn't cheap! But i got monies lol" so i doubt she sees a penny.
After litigation (sometimes) they can get a solid swipe at your bank account as well.
At least in my experience.

Could you imagine if they took all her precious YouTube shekels?
20190710_095719.png

Das It

Queen of Denial
kiwifarms.net
Anyone can "afford" the ER. It's not like they make you pay before you leave.

The bill arrives in the mail, and she ignores it. This is why only people who already have garbage credit don't mind abusing the ER. Their credit rating can't get any worse, so they don't worry about paying.
I doubt Amberlynn even knows what a credit rating is. I wager a bet she's somewhere in the 400's.

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
She's not a hypochondriac or a munchie though. If anything she's in denial about her condishuuuns.
I think she's one of those out of sight out of mind people when it comes to their health. Someone in (I believe it was) the Chantal thread used a wonderful analogy of waiting to take in your car after it's too late and your car has finally broken down after the check engine light's been on for months, and I think that describes Amber on the dot.

Bunny

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the same thing. Of all the episodes of My 600 lb life, you see a lot of disturbing things happen to skin. (The woman who had maggots growing out of her legs comes to mind) but I don't ever remembering seeing anything wrong with a belly button.

That's some crazy shit.
I'm sorry WHAT!? What episode was this? :cryblood:

• Feels
Reactions: Mr Foster

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I think she's one of those out of sight out of mind people when it comes to their health. Someone in (I believe it was) the Chantal thread used a wonderful analogy of waiting to take in your car after it's too late and your car has finally broken down after the check engine light's been on for months, and I think that describes Amber on the dot.

I think it's a little of both, tbh.

She's in denial about her health, sure. But even AL, deep down inside, knows that she's dying. This cognitive dissonance manifests in her freaking out over little things -- like releasing a psychological pressure valve. This way she gets to feel like she's doing something about her health without actually doing anything. See? She cares about her health, guize. She went to the ER, like, four times last month. It was just a bladder infection! She's totally fine.

And back to the Denial Summit of Pillow Mountain we go, until she gets a sore throat and WebMD tells her it's diptheria or something. Then the beleaguered ER doctor will tell her to take some Robitussin and she can stick it to the haydurs that it's just a cold, you guize. Even skinny people get colds. Health issues addressed. Back to Instagram.

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry WHAT!? What episode was this? :cryblood:
Season 6 episode 7.

Lisa fleming. She died a year ago. (Shocker)
She was 704 lbs but ended up loosing 200 lbs and got the surgery but didn't last long afterward.
i would highly recommend checking out the episode. She was an absolute nightmare.

Ninja'd.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino