I went to the hospital... I'm scared 05/30/20 - Your gorl actually needed the ER this time

stronkwonk

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. This retard. Getting your cervix scraped for abnormal cells isn't abnormal, especially in your 20's, and especially when you're a fatty bobatty and fucking up your hormones with your fat fat fat and carbs and sugars. It's barely even a fucking surgery. You don't even normally get put under. You just get sedated and bunch of shit frozen and sloughed off in you. The blood is old blood. The wound is healed within two weeks of you leaving.

Also, nice to finally hear her admit she lied about being tested for sleep apnea. What about the rest of the lies about her medical situations tho.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
YIKES just seen the pictures...I am not a bitch when it comes to blood/gore....that made me a little weak

It was so fucking chunky...how long was that nasty sitting inside her???
The best, and simultaneously worst, comparison of period blood I've come across so far is that it has roughly the same consistency as Chinese egg noodle soup.

I'm sorry.

To end speculation how they sedated Hambert:

View attachment 1335821
mgs2.PNG

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How will Amber spin this? If she hears she had too much endometrial lining due to obesity, she say, “OMG, you guys, I have endometriosis!”

If she hears endometrial cancer, even though it is highly curable, be prepared for lots of teary messages evaluating her life and lots of stress eating and constant cancer talk.

Whatever they say, it’ll be the worst of all time.

Amber bores me so I’ve been hanging out in Chantel’s thread more. Does Becky’s mom have Stage 4 liver cancer, or does she have breast cancer that spread to the liver, making it stage 4 breast cancer?

My guess is they are too dumb to understand the subtleties, but the latter makes more sense. And while both are considered terminal, breast cancer that spread to liver has new treatments that weren’t around ten years ago, (cancer that originated in liver is still harder to treat) and women can now live decades with metastatic breast cancer. It’s still considered terminal, and she’ll always be on treatment, so it’s not fun, but it doesn’t always mean death is imminent. She could have many years left. Anyway, I missed that full diagnosis so was curious.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Our gorl may have fibroids, but this looks like good ol'endometriosis. Such cloths are totally normal, tho impressive for someone who's not used to them. Add to this a thicker lining due to the fact she doesn't mense every month and there you have it. ALR probably lost just enough weight for her periods to start again and it all came out at once in a bloody mess.

Cancer? I highly doubt. They did a routine pap test and she made the whole thing bigger than it is.

Angel Baby Firefly

la goblina 🚬
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still fucking rolling about the hymen. Fucking floored that a hymen was something she decided to lie about. Virginlynn born again praise be.

I don't think she was lying; they probably had to stitch something up. But Amberlynn Reid is also a dumbass. Not a little bit of one but full on almost retarded. I doubt she could correctly identify anything on a female anatomy chart.

faggotprincess

Hamber death bet: December 2020
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she was lying; they probably had to stitch something up. But Amberlynn Reid is also a dumbass. Not a little bit of one but full on almost retarded. I doubt she could correctly identify anything on a female anatomy chart.
My guess would be perineum, sometimes they cut that esp when having a baby. God I don't know, she's so stupid.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well she identified a uterus drawing as the "coochie" that one time. The hymen thing is really odd, though. I doubt a surgeon would say anything about her hymen at all. He cut something, sewed it up, and Amber decided that was her hymen. "He didn't have to do that!" Oh, Amber!

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well she identified a uterus drawing as the "coochie" that one time. The hymen thing is really odd, though. I doubt a surgeon would say anything about her hymen at all. He cut something, sewed it up, and Amber decided that was her hymen. "He didn't have to do that!" Oh, Amber!
Right, it makes no sense that he would bother trying to restore something that would get broken again the next time she has any kind of gyno exam. Also, it's really sad that a 30 year old lesbian knows so little about female genitalia. It's almost like she's never reciprocated any kind of sexual attention.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
I just... I feel like she was given something like Versed, put on a nasal cannula (that was then switched to a high flow nasal cannula or BiPAP), and they have to remove so much stuff in and around her uterus that she got an episiotomy of sorts to create room for the removal. Once they removed all the extra/necrotic tissue, they stitched up the extra room they had to create and sent her home. She didn't need a blood transfusion. She didn't even need to stay overnight. And she's crying because she's still bleeding? Yeah, you're going to still bleed. Healing isn't an instantaneous thing.

Sorry, but Amber is seriously a total idiot. She doesn't include relevant details and chooses to speak in hyperbole (or downright lie) about other details. I bet nurses weren't shocked and horrified. If they've seen an elderly person with a GI bleed who come in with underwear full of shit and clots, then they aren't going to be shocked by her bleeding, gaping vagina. Bet she goes back to the ER, but doesn't go to any followup appointments.

I just want five minutes to peek at that chart. Ughhhhhh.
That’s what I would think.....

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Reading through this thread, I guess the general consensus is that:
  • Amber has no idea what the fuck the surgeon did to her
  • It might've simply been a bad period which she over dramatized (as she usually does with a lot of things)
  • She doesn't wear pads
She also does not wipe, she shits and move along like nothing happened....
Lol, the nurses and doctors also had to face a shit arse down there... LOL disgusting BEAST!!!

Last edited:
Tags
None