I went to the hospital... I'm scared 05/30/20 - Your gorl actually needed the ER this time

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How fat does a fatty have to be before this is needed? Is this for Becky and Destiny level fats? Does it begin at Dana fat level?
i would think it depends on where you carry your weight, but any woman over 200 and at average height or shorter would likely have overhang. Maybe even before they hit 200.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you even IMAGINE the hospital bills after this, especially if it escalates? Internal cancer treatment is expensive as fuck, and she will also need special accommodations because of her size so let's hope she actually did save up money...
No worries. She isn't really worried about it. Like her student loans. She's hiding from paying those.
Her medical bills will end up in collections.
She isn't responsible enough.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you even IMAGINE the hospital bills after this, especially if it escalates? Internal cancer treatment is expensive as fuck, and she will also need special accommodations because of her size so let's hope she actually did save up money...
I'm pretty sure the special accommodation is "lose weight or die from the cancer". One of the women on the recent Family by the Ton had to lose weight for that same issue, I think. She couldn't be treated at the size she was at diagnosis.

welcometotherock

Chanticleer Hegemony
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure the special accommodation is "lose weight or die from the cancer". One of the women on the recent Family by the Ton had to lose weight for that same issue, I think. She couldn't be treated at the size she was at diagnosis.
Watch Amberlynn make a video bitching about "medical fatshaming" as if that could ever apply to her.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
How will Amber spin this? If she hears she had too much endometrial lining due to obesity, she say, “OMG, you guys, I have endometriosis!”

If she hears endometrial cancer, even though it is highly curable, be prepared for lots of teary messages evaluating her life and lots of stress eating and constant cancer talk.

Whatever they say, it’ll be the worst of all time.

Amber bores me so I’ve been hanging out in Chantel’s thread more. Does Becky’s mom have Stage 4 liver cancer, or does she have breast cancer that spread to the liver, making it stage 4 breast cancer?

My guess is they are too dumb to understand the subtleties, but the latter makes more sense. And while both are considered terminal, breast cancer that spread to liver has new treatments that weren’t around ten years ago, (cancer that originated in liver is still harder to treat) and women can now live decades with metastatic breast cancer. It’s still considered terminal, and she’ll always be on treatment, so it’s not fun, but it doesn’t always mean death is imminent. She could have many years left. Anyway, I missed that full diagnosis so was curious.
Amber could swing it however she wants to play the audience. I bet she’s going to get results that say she is fine and then pretend she has cancer because she is so afraid of losing her YouTube income! She needs to let go and let god and let her rock bottom moment come instead of extending it out longer. She needs to accept that she can no longer go on the way she is. She needs to get into the reasons why she is eating rather than playing around with what she eats! I don’t know how that will come to her though since she won’t see a therapist.”the girl” probably doesn’t even know much about it, she’s probably just trained to med them up and out the door. Amber needs a miracle, come to God moment!

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bolth! She has several pairs of the exact same leggings with the exact same holes.
In the first picture (with the towel and blood trail) you can see in the top right one of those bags they give you to put your street clothes and crap in. It looks full so I'm pretty sure they brought those befouled legging home with them. Probably thrown in a corner still moldering in the bag.....

SarsCUTE69

Subscribe my onlyfans 666% off
kiwifarms.net
sorry to powerlevel but it’s relevant:
I’ve had the same type of thing due to fibroids. I never needed to go to ER..... these pictures look very similar to what I was dealing with every month before I got on the implant. I’m not as worried about her anymore. I used to soak towels and still be ok. She’s a hypochondriac and attention whore if you ask me. Lots of women deal with this all the time and I doubt it’s her first time bleeding like this.
This bitch is literally bleeding chunks of meat and you call "hypochondria".
If you keep bleeding like this you are going to die.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy mother of God.
I didn't know that how they do things! That's both horrific and awe-inspiring at the same time and I can't look away.
Yeah if they are removing the pannus of a deflated super morbidly obese person. Not just to get it out of the way for other surgeries.
Edited for derp

Reactions: Gatorfan@229
Right, it makes no sense that he would bother trying to restore something that would get broken again t
Holy mother of God.
I didn't know that how they do things! That's both horrific and awe-inspiring at the same time and I can't look away.
Just think, they still have to deal with her saying aaaahhh after hoisting up the gunt.
Edited because I'm a 1st time poster, long time idiot.

Tags
None