I went to the hospital... I'm scared 05/30/20 - Your gorl actually needed the ER this time

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net

bbycheedar

kiwifarms.net
so i’m watching the vids starting from the beginning where she mentioned the cancer test and god damn i cant even fucking hear her y’all because becky is breathing like a pug

when she talks about the d&c procedure it’s hilarious. my aunt had one done this year & it takes about 10-15 minutes, so im not sure what she’s talking about when the doctor said he had to “cancel 7 surgery’s”. also it’s not a emergency surgery so to say, it’s to get the bleeding to stop & get a sample of the tissues for testing. she’s lying when she claimed the doctor said if she doesn’t get the surgery she will die. amber needs better lies

also sleep apnea ndhrhwkxn i’m dying you know how many times i had to hear this cow complain about how she always stops breathing in her sleep. did she not mention this to the fucking doctor before they put her under????if u have sleep apnea and go under anesthesia it is so so so dangerous

this shit is making me tear up from laughing. she most likely didn't stay there for 10 hours after the surgery to recover since it really isn't necessary. they keep you for about an hour or so until the anesthesia wears off. also, I wanna mention that you MUST move around a lot after the surgery you aren't supposed to be resting in bed bc this can cause blood clots. i remember my aunt had to go on walks and stuff for a while after wards.this girl is idiotic crying about how she’s bleeding even after the surgery. THATS WHAT HAPPENS! they deadass tell you

sorry i’m on adderall & going off about this pointless shit but she has to get a fucking GP although it is funny watching her content when its obvious she needs views for the bills

Last edited:

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
so i’m watching the vids starting from the beginning where she mentioned the cancer test and god damn i cant even fucking hear her y’all because becky is breathing like a pug
when she talks about the d&c procedure it’s hilarious. my aunt had one done this year & it takes about 10-15 minutes, so im not sure what she’s talking about when the doctor said he had to “cancel 7 surgery’s”. also it’s not a emergency surgery so to say, it’s to get the bleeding to stop & get a sample of the tissues for testing. she’s lying when she claimed the doctor said if she doesn’t get the surgery she will die. amber needs better lies
also sleep apnea ndhrhwkxn i’m dying you know how many times i had to hear this cow complain about how she always stops breathing in her sleep. did she not mention this to the fucking doctor before they put her under????if u have sleep apnea and go under anesthesia it is so so so dangerous
sorry i’m on adderall & going off about this pointless shit but this girl is idiotic crying about how she’s bleeding even after the surgery. THATS WHAT HAPPENS! they deadass tell you
Faggot, why are you multiposting?

bbycheedar

kiwifarms.net
ok this shit is making me tear up from laughing. she most likely didn't stay there for 10 hours after the surgery to recover since it really isn't necessary. they keep you for about an hour or so until the anesthesia wears off. also, I wanna mention that you MUST move around a lot after the surgery you aren't supposed to be resting in bed bc this can cause blood clots. i remember my aunt had to go on walks and stuff for a while after wards.
Pull your shit together, multiposter, and just edit your first fucking post with your additional comments.
HELP ME i’m not sure how to delete the others so i can just edit them into a big one

• Lunacy
Reactions: Fascist Ferret
Tags
None