I Wish I Could Tell You It’s Gotten Better. It Hasn’t. -

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how much it cost to get that published.

That's how the NYT and WaPo work these days. You want an Op published you just write a check and if it clears you get a huge platform for your moronic fucking ramblings.

Joke's on you Wu you space rock fearing argument for retroactive abortion--we have that for free.

Reactions: 1 person

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
Any guesses on how Wu will work gamergate into her tombstone? Sure, its at least 20 years out, but you know he will be complaining about until the grave (and possibly after).

Reactions: 1 person

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brianna Wu // John Flynt has very inconsistent messaging, almost like he’ll say whatever to get what he wants.

He constantly claims he fought the alt-right and won while also saying it’s not getting better, and law enforcement and the media failed him and other gamergate targets.

Which is it, flim flam man? No matter how many puff pieces are written about you or op-ed you write everyone knows you’re a scam artist. Which is why no real political organizations will support you (and thanks to your lies collected in this forum and wiki).

Kenya Jones

Hard-R Gamer
kiwifarms.net
jayceorjohn.PNG

so was this Jayce or was this John. I'm guessing it was John since he's always talking about getting hit on in the streets but maybe i'm retarded and didn't read the whole thing.

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
John's gonna do what John's gonna do, he never sucessfully did anything his entire life as far as I know, he's an ugly troon thot that found a successful man with latent homosexual attraction to leech off of. I'd like to point out the hypocrisy of embracing the "useless housewife" role, a stereotype that feminists have been trying to erase all history of, for the last 50 years? Man works hard to earn, woman pisses away his earnings on dumb shit or bad investments. Frank is the real mystery to me, his parents must have fucked with his head on an epic scale to want to be with john. My .02, like most troon chasers he's just gay and hates himself for loving the cock so he went to the next best thing.

• Agree
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any guesses on how Wu will work gamergate into her tombstone? Sure, its at least 20 years out, but you know he will be complaining about until the grave (and possibly after).
On dark winter nights in Dedham, Massachusetts, if they listen as hard as they can, children still hear the faint ullulations of the Dixie Tranny Ghost as he wails, "GaaaaamerGaaaate." Authorities deny stories told by locals that the loathsome apparition is linked to the disappearance of several teenage boys named Brian.

Fortunately, the specter can be appeased and will spare the children of those who leave bundles of cash on their doorsteps in bags marked "campaign contribution."

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
On dark winter nights in Dedham, Massachusetts, if they listen as hard as they can, children still hear the faint ullulations of the Dixie Tranny Ghost as he wails, "GaaaaamerGaaaate." Authorities deny stories told by locals that the loathsome apparition is linked to the disappearance of several teenage boys named Brian.

Fortunately, the specter can be appeased and will spare the children of those who leave bundles of cash on their doorsteps in bags marked "campaign contribution."
This would be the best episode of scooby doo ever

Tags
None