i wish i was lying to you 06/27/20 - The gorl who cried rain and petals eavesdrop

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine a surgical scenario where they "remove" her FUPA surgically, as well as do the hysterectomy. It would involve a lot more than the typical skin removal surgery we often see on M600PL & that procedure alone would take several hours. Don't think they'd care to have her under that long. There would be a lot of blood vessels to cauterize & the incision would be a great deal larger & more complex. It's also not in the domain of gynecological surgery but belongs in bariatrics.

I could almost guarantee she'd develop life threatening complications after a "mixed" procedure like this & can't imagine that option would be on the table. The pain levels would be off the charts, for one thing & getting her off the bed, a nightmare. Plus, as the good doctor mentioned above, she'll likely be on blood thinners to prevent DVT/PE & a larger incision is just begging for problems. Why do something adding to the risk if not strictly necessary.

Last thing - I don't recall any of us mentioning her lymphoedema in the context of surgery. She's already got lymphoedema in at least 1 leg; personally I think it's both & she says she has it on her torso. I can't judge if it's fat or lymphoedema - she's simply too big & even if I saw her nude, I'd be guessing in the most amateurish way. Regardless, she already has the condition & the surgery may make them worse or create new areas with this issue.

I'm not sure how blunt her doctor(s), has/have been in regards to the immediate post-op period; if they've given her a realistic idea of her chances of various complications & what she can & MUST do in the post-op period to reduce epost-op risks as much as possible.

First & foremost - she must get up. First, sitting up, then sitting up with legs down, then on her feet. Even if all she can do at first is stand, the sooner she starts that & progresses on to a few hesitant steps, the better she'll do. It's no joke doing that after such a major surgery & in her case with all that visceral, abdominal fat, I'm not sure how the hospital staff can or will "support" that fat to try & reduce the strain on her incisions.

Her recovery will probably be far slower than a more normal weight person. She's just got too many things working against her; not the least of which is her ability to tolerate the least amount of discomfort. She will need a lot of post-op support at home. If that support is going to consist of Becky & her mother, I hope they'll be learning from clinic staff what they have to do, how often & just how firm they're going to have to be with Amber. If they're not willing to turn into a pair of "nurses from hell", she'll never leave her bed.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Lol, our baby gorl will have to pump out mookbongs faster everyday than she can say "Cheesecake Factory" because that hospital bill is gonna be fucking huge.
It may very drive her into bankruptcy. Can't wait to see the vlogs about *that*.

Last thing - I don't recall any of us mentioning her lymphoedema in the context of surgery. She's already got lymphoedema in at least 1 leg; personally I think it's both & she says she has it on her torso. I can't judge if it's fat or lymphoedema - she's simply too big & even if I saw her nude, I'd be guessing in the most amateurish way. Regardless, she already has the condition & the surgery may make them worse or create new areas with this issue.
She self-diagnosed the one on her stomach, so I'm not putting much stock in that. Even without it, the surgery is going to be hellish on her.

I'm not sure how blunt her doctor(s), has/have been in regards to the immediate post-op period; if they've given her a realistic idea of her chances of various complications & what she can & MUST do in the post-op period to reduce epost-op risks as much as possible.
I'm sure they told her, but it likely went the way of many other things she's been told: in one ear and out the other.

First & foremost - she must get up. First, sitting up, then sitting up with legs down, then on her feet. Even if all she can do at first is stand, the sooner she starts that & progresses on to a few hesitant steps, the better she'll do. It's no joke doing that after such a major surgery & in her case with all that visceral, abdominal fat, I'm not sure how the hospital staff can or will "support" that fat to try & reduce the strain on her incisions.
She's going to be like those MSHPL people right after WLS who refuse to get up because "ow my leg". As you say below, she has an inability (what I think you meant) to deal with even the slightest discomfort. She doesn't like it mentally and she sure as hell doesn't like it physically.

Her recovery will probably be far slower than a more normal weight person. She's just got too many things working against her; not the least of which is her ability to tolerate the least amount of discomfort. She will need a lot of post-op support at home. If that support is going to consist of Becky & her mother, I hope they'll be learning from clinic staff what they have to do, how often & just how firm they're going to have to be with Amber. If they're not willing to turn into a pair of "nurses from hell", she'll never leave her bed.
Speaking of care at home: think about the ride back from Lexington after say five days or a week in the hospital. It isn't like she's going to lose a significant amount of weight while there, and they'll probably need to rent something bigger than that shitty little car so she doesn't have to stuff herself into the seat. And she'll crywhine the entire way home.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She's going to be like those MSHPL people right after WLS who refuse to get up because "ow my leg". As you say below, she has an inability (what I think you meant) to deal with even the slightest discomfort. She doesn't like it mentally and she sure as hell doesn't like it physically.
I wonder if they will install an IVC (Inferior Vena Cava) filter on her. It is done very quickly in the cat lab and does not require anesthesia. In and out in less than 30 minutes. The filter would catch any clot that could lodge in the lungs (PE).

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I meant 'inability'.

I had totally forgotten about the drive home & the problems involved with that. The safest & least stressful way for everybody would be to hire medical transport; a medical taxi service if you will. Basically an ambulance setup with a driver & someone to be in back with the patient. We have those available here for patients who aren't mobile enough for a car or taxi or for whom a long drive would be risky if they had to sit in a car.

The time for Amber's immediate circle to start preparing for the at home post-op period is NOW. That house, especially the bedroom & bathroom needs to be thoroughly scrubbed... big emphasis on the bedroom. She needs a bed at the proper height, a heavy plastic mattress cover, (heavy sweating from menopause & perhaps pain & possible incontinence), a bedside commode chair would probably be a good idea or a very heavy duty clamp on, raised height toilet seat so she doesn't have to raise or lower herself too much. They would be well served if they could find an experienced surgical floor nurse living nearby to come in, talk them through what will need to be done, teach them some basics & supervise some practice. That would be a couple of hundred dollars well spent.

I can't imagine Amber is doing much thinking about any practical aspect of this - she runs screaming from anything 'nasty'. Becky is too zoned out to care, it seems & I have no idea about Momma's ability to think through potential issues. In all seriousness, Amber would be well served by visiting nurses coming to the house for a while after she gets home... to remind her of what she SHOULD be doing, as well as those around her being informed of same, if nothing else.

The Cum Consumer

kiwifarms.net
I'd bet money on them not being able to do much of anything to get a rock solid dx because she's 500 pounds with a dainty period hole and wont' fit in the PET. So, err on the side of caution, based on her obvious poor health and "bleeding out her period hole for two years" and just take out the plumbing.
They already graded the cancer, and they wouldn't do a hysterectomy on such an obese person without having her lose weight first unless they had evidence that the cancer was advanced, which they do. They do need to cut her open to properly stage her because she was too fat for the MRI, but it's already been determined that she absolutely has endometrial cancer. I mean, they only way that they could be mistaken is if they switched up the biopsies and the lymph nodes that endometrial cancer commonly spreads to were inflamed by sheer coincidence. Lying about a diagnosis is extremely unlikely because of the social ramifications for faking cancer, the well-documented symptoms that she's been showing for a while now, and the documents she shared. I get being skeptical, but I feel like some people here won't admit that she has cancer until she's dead.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
The time for Amber's immediate circle to start preparing for the at home post-op period is NOW. That house, especially the bedroom & bathroom needs to be thoroughly scrubbed... big emphasis on the bedroom. She needs a bed at the proper height, a heavy plastic mattress cover, (heavy sweating from menopause & perhaps pain & possible incontinence), a bedside commode chair would probably be a good idea or a very heavy duty clamp on, raised height toilet seat so she doesn't have to raise or lower herself too much. They would be well served if they could find an experienced surgical floor nurse living nearby to come in, talk them through what will need to be done, teach them some basics & supervise some practice. That would be a couple of hundred dollars well spent.
I agree wholeheartedly with having the place evaluated for post-op care. On top of your comments, I would add that she might want to get a hospital bed. It would be much easier to take care of her and would be more comfortable.

I am not sure about the animals though. Should she have them sent to someone while convalescing?

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Eric and Ricky need to move out. I know people speculated that they are but at this point there is no point for them to come back to the circus that will begin. Either that or amber, Becky and ambers mom should get a new apartment near the cancer Center.

From what I remember the beans bedrooms is next to the fags, and they are going to have to hear amber screaming,blubbering that she can't do it and people coming in and out trying to help amber get the fuck up out the bed. Imagine ricky trying to go to work and ambers in the hallway with a walker wailing trying to walk to the bathroom door. Im also thinking they could remove the couch and set amber up in the living room so people have easier access to her.

I know she pays most the rent but she has truly taken over that house already and now her moms staying. Id be gone.

Edit:I meant ambers mom not norma lol

Last edited:

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Lying about a diagnosis is extremely unlikely because of the social ramifications for faking cancer, the well-documented symptoms that she's been showing for a while now, and the documents she shared.
If Al cared about social ramifications at all she wouldn’t be on here. I doubt she’s lying, because it would incredibly difficult to lie about aggressive cancer.

That shit leaves scars on you that you can’t hide. My boyfriend has scars all over his body from 10 years ago when he had cancer. And you can’t lie about chemo either. That shits really distinctive, with the nausea and weight loss. You eat a whole lot less even years after. So even if AL is hiding stuff from us now We’d find out sooner or later.

What I can believe though, is AL refusing chemo so she can make more mook bayyyngs and gain the weight lost by removing her uterus.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
I had totally forgotten about the drive home & the problems involved with that. The safest & least stressful way for everybody would be to hire medical transport; a medical taxi service if you will. Basically an ambulance setup with a driver & someone to be in back with the patient. We have those available here for patients who aren't mobile enough for a car or taxi or for whom a long drive would be risky if they had to sit in a car.
I don't see her springing for that.

I can't imagine Amber is doing much thinking about any practical aspect of this - she runs screaming from anything 'nasty'. Becky is too zoned out to care, it seems & I have no idea about Momma's ability to think through potential issues. In all seriousness, Amber would be well served by visiting nurses coming to the house for a while after she gets home... to remind her of what she SHOULD be doing, as well as those around her being informed of same, if nothing else.
She's too busy cryeeen.

They already graded the cancer,
They graded the shit they scraped out of her period hole. They have not, to my knowledge, staged this cancer.

and they wouldn't do a hysterectomy on such an obese person without having her lose weight first unless they had evidence that the cancer was advanced, which they do.
What evidence? Enlarged noids?

They do need to cut her open to properly stage her because she was too fat for the MRI, but it's already been determined that she absolutely has endometrial cancer. I mean, they only way that they could be mistaken is if they switched up the biopsies and the lymph nodes that endometrial cancer commonly spreads to were inflamed by sheer coincidence.
She's so fat that it would not be a surprise to me if she has inflamed everything under there.

Lying about a diagnosis is extremely unlikely because of the social ramifications for faking cancer,
And yet people still do it. Big Al has lied about things large and small over the years. What raminifications has she suffered? None.

the well-documented symptoms that she's been showing for a while now, and the documents she shared. I get being skeptical, but I feel like some people here won't admit that she has cancer until she's dead.
A radx order and a sign your life away, don't sue us paper from the mountainous stack of surgical paperwork. It isn't about "admitting" she has cancer, it is about her proving it to the extent that people will believe what she says, given that she's a known pathological liar. Just like her, you're putting the onus for this on the viewers, instead of on her. And the thing is: she COULD prove it. Easily. But, to be fair, I really don't care if she has cancer or not. It's more of an intellectual exercise than anything else at this point.

Eric and Ricky need to move out.
Agreed. They could find a nice place on Rickie's salary and whatever Eric brings in via muh mentalz. They sure could get the hell out of that house. I would, to escape the cirque de Big Al. I would have long ago, because I don't suffer that bullshit from people.

Getwhatyou

kiwifarms.net
I believe she has the cancer. I can't help but feel that we are now watching a death in slow motion.

Atleast the whole mukbang thing and her lifestyle would have been of good for another 5 years or more. This might be over in two.

Anyone see a GoFundMe in the future when she inevitably gets secondary infections etc from this historectomy and runs out of money?

yygg

kiwifarms.net
Im not saying Amber’s doctor is this shady, but he could be. In her case, given her weight and history, it probably is best just to remove her uterus now. I think Amber is like Chantal, there are pre-cancerous cells thanks to the morbid obesity and they are going to have to take it out eventually so better to do it while she’s younger and healthier than wait until those extra 500 lbs have destroyed her. Same thing happened with Chantal. Amber might have a hysterectomy in a few months or two years, it’s not an emergency. It’s sadly a typical problem for massively morbidly obese women.
Your friend is lucky she had you guys. However, Amber has endometrial cancer, not pre-cancerous cells in the cervix. They could do D&Cs with biopsy every 3 months to check if the cancer is still there on Amber, but due to the fact they can't do any proper testing on her due to her size to see if and how far cancer has spread, they've considered it safer to do a full hystorectemy at this point.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Grading is done only to cancer cells, and it’s very different than staging. You can have a grade 3 cancer and be stage 1. Grading determines how abnormal cancer cells look. Grade 1 resembles normal cells and aren’t growing fast, grade 2 is cells that no longer look normal and may be dividing fast, and grade 3 are cancer cells that look very abnormal with lots of necrosis and no nucleus and may be growing and spreading swiftly.

Grade and histology can be determined on a biopsy, which she had done. I think it’s safe to assume she has cancer, but because of her size, nobody knows if she has a half cm spot or 5 cm tumor.

The papers she showed don’t prove much. She should have showed the biopsy results. She showed a legal document warning her about potential post-op problems, and at the bottom was written tx cancer. Tx means treatment.

I did mention her lymphedema. She has swollen lymph lids because her lymphatic system is completely fucked up. It probably bears no relation to the cancer.

My guess is that Amber has a stage 1 cancer that will be cured by surgery.

But for a deathfat like her, that surgery is going to be hard to recover from, as has been posted. She’s going to have hundreds of staples in her belly, all infection points. Once that pannus is taken off the meat hooks :) and covers up the surgical site, it could become a breeding ground for all sorts of dangerous things. Keeping that area clean will be crucial to her recovery.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t schedule a visiting nurse to come and clean her wounds, change her dressing, etc. Cancer is one of the reasons hospitals do that, although usually it’s for later stage cancers. Still, hospitals are graded by not having readmissions, so they will want to keep her healthy and prevent her from returning.

It’s interesting that she says she saw an oncologist already. Usually that isn’t done until after surgery and the cancer is staged. Not every cancer needs an oncologist. Admittedly, I know very little how death fats are treated.

Last edited:

The Cum Consumer

kiwifarms.net
What evidence? Enlarged noids?

She's so fat that it would not be a surprise to me if she has inflamed everything under there.
Your prognosis massively decreases if the cancer has spread to your lymph nodes, and if I remember correctly, it's pretty rare for lymph nodes in that area to look enlarged unless they're cancerous. Just looking at Uterine Cancer survival rates, apparently you have slightly less than 50% chance of surviving for 5 years if it did actually spread to your lymph nodes. From the lymph nodes, the cancer can more easily spread throughout the body. You sure as shit aren't going to wait for her to lose weight when there's a real chance it's going to spread to other organs (if it hasn't already).

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Your prognosis massively decreases if the cancer has spread to your lymph nodes, and if I remember correctly, it's pretty rare for lymph nodes in that area to look enlarged unless they're cancerous. Just looking at Uterine Cancer survival rates, apparently you have slightly less than 50% chance of surviving for 5 years if it did actually spread to your lymph nodes. From the lymph nodes, the cancer can more easily spread throughout the body. You sure as shit aren't going to wait for her to lose weight when there's a real chance it's going to spread to other organs (if it hasn't already).

According to her, she's under 500 pounds. While not exceptional or ideal, I'm betting they scheduled it out a bit and told her to go home and lose some weight, fatty, to increase her odds of surviving the actual procedure. Since they couldn't really get much to work with, I imagine they are going with worst case because she probably lied to them and said she was bleeding constantly for two years - which seems unlikely to me given what we've seen her do for the past two years, plus she'd be dead already - and gave them an assortment of other ailments she's had the past year, all of which could be solely because she's fat. I'm not taking them scheduling the procedure as anything but that because honestly I think they just cannot tell WTF is going on there.

That said, I think we can all agree that her prognosis is not good whatever the case happens to be: precancerous through stage IV, she's fucked even if she survives the procedure, because all sorts of opportunistic infections could get to her and kill her. And she did it to herself. She wasted an entire decade of her life and maybe got herself cancer as the cherry on top of that lost decade. Well done.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
Eric and Ricky need to move out. I know people speculated that they are but at this point there is no point for them to come back to the circus that will begin. Either that or amber, Becky and Norma should get a new apartment near the cancer Center.

From what I remember the beans bedrooms is next to the fags, and they are going to have to hear amber screaming,blubbering that she can't do it and people coming in and out trying to help amber get the fuck up out the bed. Imagine ricky trying to go to work and ambers in the hallway with a walker wailing trying to walk to the bathroom door. Im also thinking they could remove the couch and set amber up in the living room so people have easier access to her.

I know she pays most the rent but she has truly taken over that house already and now her moms staying. Id be gone.
IIRC the lease is in Eric and Ricky's names.

I think if AL were really taking this seriously, she'd be looking at renting an apartment near the hospital/clinic. She's going to have to have follow up appointments after the surgery regardless. She'd be closer to her doctors in case something goes wrong. If she needs to be doing outpatient rehab, she needs to be close by so she can go to those appointments. She's incapable of driving herself and lives hours away. She basically can't fit in Becky's little Hyundai anymore. Maybe she should buy a cheap, used full-size SUV like an Expedition that she could semi-comfortably fit in and that Kristine could drive her to and from her appointments in.

If they're going to have to send ambulances and medical transport all the way to Monticello and back, it's going to cost a fortune. If a nurse is having to drive way the hell down there for home visits, they're going to charge her for the extra time/gas.

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I meant 'inability'.

If the only people going to be looking after her are the fags and momma meth I doubt any of the above suggestions will be implemented or even considered. which will mean that her life will be hanging in the balance until she's healed. assuming she doesn't die dureing surgery or the post op peroid.

Tags
None