i wish i was lying to you 06/27/20 - The gorl who cried rain and petals eavesdrop

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your friend is lucky she had you guys. However, Amber has endometrial cancer, not pre-cancerous cells in the cervix. They could do D&Cs with biopsy every 3 months to check if the cancer is still there on Amber, but due to the fact they can't do any proper testing on her due to her size to see if and how far cancer has spread, they've considered it safer to do a full hystorectemy at this point.
Oh, I get there’s a big difference but was just replying to the question why they would do a hysterectomy if she didn’t have for reals cancer. Just pointing out some doctors are ready to do hysterectomies without any good reason.

Amber should have herd out for all the reasons you mentioned. It’s not going away, it will get worse, and removing it is the best option at her weight.

• Agree
Reactions: Punkinsplice

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I meant 'inability'.

I had totally forgotten about the drive home & the problems involved with that. The safest & least stressful way for everybody would be to hire medical transport; a medical taxi service if you will. Basically an ambulance setup with a driver & someone to be in back with the patient. We have those available here for patients who aren't mobile enough for a car or taxi or for whom a long drive would be risky if they had to sit in a car.

The time for Amber's immediate circle to start preparing for the at home post-op period is NOW. That house, especially the bedroom & bathroom needs to be thoroughly scrubbed... big emphasis on the bedroom. She needs a bed at the proper height, a heavy plastic mattress cover, (heavy sweating from menopause & perhaps pain & possible incontinence), a bedside commode chair would probably be a good idea or a very heavy duty clamp on, raised height toilet seat so she doesn't have to raise or lower herself too much. They would be well served if they could find an experienced surgical floor nurse living nearby to come in, talk them through what will need to be done, teach them some basics & supervise some practice. That would be a couple of hundred dollars well spent.

I can't imagine Amber is doing much thinking about any practical aspect of this - she runs screaming from anything 'nasty'. Becky is too zoned out to care, it seems & I have no idea about Momma's ability to think through potential issues. In all seriousness, Amber would be well served by visiting nurses coming to the house for a while after she gets home... to remind her of what she SHOULD be doing, as well as those around her being informed of same, if nothing else.
@behavioral swamp thang

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
It will be interesting if she plan to move to Lexington. I think with all her medical issues, it would be a better solution. Unfortunately, Becky does not want to, so Becky will have to decide what she prefers; Amber or Norma.
I'd hope she'd choose her mother over hamber of course that puts hamber in the unfortunate position of haveing one less person to care for her post surgery. Also how on earth would she afford to move she's not exactly rolling in it.

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
Also how on earth would she afford to move she's not exactly rolling in it.
Some people are playing her videos (new and old) on repeat as background noise to "support her" so she is getting some regular views on top of the new uploads. (Still not the fuck you money she had last year though)

Would a 2bdr unit near the hospital be similar $$ as paying around 75% of the rent on her current house?

nichtcrawler

don’t feed the animals
kiwifarms.net
what’s the point of living in the middle of nowhere? gas isn’t much cheaper, you have to drive two hours to get to anywhere with a target..

i don’t understand why they live in monticello. AL /has/ the means - and every reason - to move. you’d think access to doordash alone would be enough motivation.

now that they have to commute long hours on a more regular basis.. like.. you’re going to die soon anyway, why not finally move away from the fags and trailer trash, and get an apartment near the cancer place? maybe hire an assistant to come by and help you deal with recovery. we know becks won’t touch anything gross, and it’s just going to get nastier.

i can’t believe they’re really doing the hysterectomy...... that’s setting her up for a much faster death than if they let her rot.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
what’s the point of living in the middle of nowhere? gas isn’t much cheaper, you have to drive two hours to get to anywhere with a target..

i don’t understand why they live in monticello. AL /has/ the means - and every reason - to move. you’d think access to doordash alone would be enough motivation.

now that they have to commute long hours on a more regular basis.. like.. you’re going to die soon anyway, why not finally move away from the fags and trailer trash, and get an apartment near the cancer place? maybe hire an assistant to come by and help you deal with recovery. we know becks won’t touch anything gross, and it’s just going to get nastier.

i can’t believe they’re really doing the hysterectomy...... that’s setting her up for a much faster death than if they let her rot.
It's for Becky - it puts her close to her family, and she was friends/classmates with Eric growing up.

If you're making money off YT and can do that anywhere, it makes sense to live in a low-cost place. If you're in a podunk town, you can rent a crappy house like the shanty they're living in for less than $1K/month. They drive a lot but Becky's got a little Hyundai that doesn't use very much gas.

What's more infuriating is how AL had a really great opportunity to set herself up well financially and completely blew it. She could have been squirreling away thousands of dollars a month into savings accounts and stocks and mutual funds. She could have gotten her damn health insurance. But no, she had to buy cheap plastic crap from Amazon and Wommart, buy tarps from Torrid, and neglect her physical and financial health. Now she's going to burn through all her money for medical bills and have nothing left to show for it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It's for Becky - it puts her close to her family, and she was friends/classmates with Eric growing up.

If you're making money off YT and can do that anywhere, it makes sense to live in a low-cost place. If you're in a podunk town, you can rent a crappy house like the shanty they're living in for less than $1K/month. They drive a lot but Becky's got a little Hyundai that doesn't use very much gas.

What's more infuriating is how AL had a really great opportunity to set herself up well financially and completely blew it. She could have been squirreling away thousands of dollars a month into savings accounts and stocks and mutual funds. She could have gotten her damn health insurance. But no, she had to buy cheap plastic crap from Amazon and Wommart, buy tarps from Torrid, and neglect her physical and financial health. Now she's going to burn through all her money for medical bills and have nothing left to show for it.
That's why I feel no sympathy for her. Certainly no one deserves cancer (except nazis - fuck them), but when you're handed a plate piled high with every opportunity, and money to pursue those opportunities, and given sage, sound advice (get health insurance), mild critcisms (eat better, lose weight), and offers from people to work with you FOR FREE (EDDF, O2B), and you kick that plate right back into peoples' faces, calling them haydurs and dispeckful pieces of shit, you get what you've built instead: serious health complications, an inability to walk, a relationship that's breaking down because your partner doesn't like being a butler/chauffeur, no friends, people who are skeptical of your claims because of your history of lying, money in the bank that's going to be instantly drained because you didn't get health insurance after being smug and snotty about it, and the only job you're qualified for and can do from home is about to change significantly based on the catastrophic medical problem you now face.

Good job. Truly.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Some people are playing her videos (new and old) on repeat as background noise to "support her" so she is getting some regular views on top of the new uploads. (Still not the fuck you money she had last year though)
That's fucking stupid.

Since she began her channel, she could've lost all her weight, gotten on a good insurance plan, or, even better, moved to Europe, lived there for two years, became a citizen, and got free healthcare. Think of all the things she could've achieved if she didn't waste ten years of her life on orange chicken and Baskin and Robbins.

This is just the consequences to her actions.

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
That's fucking stupid.

Since she began her channel, she could've lost all her weight, gotten on a good insurance plan, or, even better, moved to Europe, lived there for two years, became a citizen, and got free healthcare. Think of all the things she could've achieved if she didn't waste ten years of her life on orange chicken and Baskin and Robbins.

This is just the consequences to her actions.
I completely agree.

Amber was given an opportunity financially that a lot of people could only dream of and instead of using it to better her life she doubled down in her gluttony because it was, and still is to this day thanks to people like that, being rewarded.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
"The fact that I have to give proof that I have cancer is disgusteeen to me"

No, Amber

What's "disgusteeen" is all the act you put up in this video

All those hand gestures, those stupid expressions you make, rolling your eyes, fake crying and two seconds later going back to speakeeen normally

It's amazing amazeeen to me how out of touch this woman is with why she gets so much hate. She's seriously surprised that people don't believe her after she accused one of her ex girlfriends of raping her and never properly apologized for lying about it. Fuck it, there are a bunch of lies that she said and were debunked, but this is one of the worst lies she told that I can remember

Also, lol, "I'll get called a bitch after this video but it's fine, I'll allow it"

The ego of this woman is as big as her weight.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know why anyone assumes Amber can’t afford to live alone. She claims to make $10k a month but it’s probably more like $5k. $40k take home in BFE KY is not bad for one person—or even two. Sure, she couldn’t spend $100 per day on groceries and eating out like she does, but she makes more than enough to rent her own place, pay utilities, buy a car better suited for her weight class, afford insurance, and live comfortably enough (for average white trash). And if she truly is making more, then that’s just more fun money she can blow.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know why anyone assumes Amber can’t afford to live alone. She claims to make $10k a month but it’s probably more like $5k. $40k take home in BFE KY is not bad for one person—or even two. Sure, she couldn’t spend $100 per day on groceries and eating out like she does, but she makes more than enough to rent her own place, pay utilities, buy a car better suited for her weight class, afford insurance, and live comfortably enough (for average white trash). And if she truly is making more, then that’s just more fun money she can blow.
The reason why she can’t live alone is that she can’t drive, she can barely walk, and she can’t take care of herself. I agree that $5k a month is sufficient for her and Becky to live alone, but she has been reckless with her finance by buying rubbish and by surrounding herself with people using her for her money. She does not have one friend who can give her badly needed advice. Now that she got mounting medical bills, most of her so-called friends will likely disappear, including Becky if she has to get a job.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
The reason why she can’t live alone is that she can’t drive, she can barely walk, and she can’t take care of herself. I agree that $5k a month is sufficient for her and Becky to live alone, but she has been reckless with her finance by buying rubbish and by surrounding herself with people using her for her money. She does not have one friend who can give her badly needed advice. Now that she got mounting medical bills, most of her so-called friends will likely disappear, including Becky if she has to get a job.
I absolutely agree that Amber currently can’t live alone because of her health and self-inflicted limitations, but like you said, she could financially do it. She is totally shit with money. Buying clothes she’s never going to wear and junk that always ends up discarded in the corner. She is about to take a financial beat down-type deal over her medical costs, that’s for sure. I predict less restaurant bingeen and Torrid hauls in Amber’s future.

Tags
None