i wish i was lying to you 06/27/20 - The gorl who cried rain and petals eavesdrop

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I predict less restaurant bingeen and Torrid hauls in Amber’s future.
Well, the next few weeks will be interesting. If she keeps going to restaurants or fast food places while trying to lose weight for the upcoming surgery or buying rubbish instead of getting ready for the post-op phase, we will know that she learned nothing and will stay an hopeless case.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
i’m excited to watch the dynamics change once the surgery happens and bills start piling up.

you think becky will get a job?
maybe file for disability?
Nope, Amber convinced Becky back when they first got together to quit her job.

Becky will just ride that gravy train until it kicks the bucket. Whatever money Amber left will last her for a month or two and I imagine she'll eventually look for another job as a caretaker.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
If MommaLynn stays around, I look for Becky to be dropped like last month’s makeup bag. Amber just goes from person to person, latching on like a leach and using them up. Becky has served her purpose. She’s ferried Amber to every fast food joint around, wiped her ass, and did the chores around the fag shanty. But Becky’s got her own health issues, plus her mom’s dyeen too. Amber needs her slave’s undivided attention, and Becky can’t do that at this point.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Becky always been an enigma. She is already on Medicaid, so she should be able to go on welfare, not having a job. She does not seem to have a personality, and since she is been treated for the super secret health issues, she has been on cloud nine. She could move back to her family’s house and while she would lose the use of a vehicle, this is not something that she could get cheaply.

Wit Shoes

kiwifarms.net
If MommaLynn stays around, I look for Becky to be dropped like last month’s makeup bag. Amber just goes from person to person, latching on like a leach and using them up. Becky has served her purpose. She’s ferried Amber to every fast food joint around, wiped her ass, and did the chores around the fag shanty. But Becky’s got her own health issues, plus her mom’s dyeen too. Amber needs her slave’s undivided attention, and Becky can’t do that at this point.
Agreed! I look for Amber and MamaMeth to get a temporary apartment in Lexington (or near her cancer center, wherever it is) while our gorl is fighteeen for her laaaf.

Then I see a slow, gentle breakup as 'Becky needs to spend time with her mom" and Amber isn't comfortable recuperateeen in the shanty.

The era of BenzoBecks comes to an end, as Amber seems ready to lean heavily on MamaMeth as her new savior and ass-wiper.

But then later, I also imagine a GLORIOUS shit-show as Amber gets tired of pretending to be an adult and shows Mama the BiNgEMonSter that comes out. Mama's been around a lot of shitty people. She's even been to prison, so Kristine is probably NOT going to tolerate that bullshit. Amber will find another enabler to shack up with that isn't MEANMethMommy.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
Paint me with rainbows, but maybe Amber and MamaLynn can resolve their lifelong issues. Amber, because she knows what works best for her, will finally overcome her mentulz and become a skinny legend. The BingeMonster will be vanquished. Amber will become a monster truck in the nightlife and certified YouTube motivational superstar and cancer survivor.

Nah, she’ll still be fat...

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope, Amber convinced Becky back when they first got together to quit her job.

Becky will just ride that gravy train until it kicks the bucket. Whatever money Amber left will last her for a month or two and I imagine she'll eventually look for another job as a caretaker.
Or use the money to get certifications to be a caretaker.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Paint me with rainbows, but maybe Amber and MamaLynn can resolve their lifelong issues. Amber, because she knows what works best for her, will finally overcome her mentulz and become a skinny legend. The BingeMonster will be vanquished. Amber will become a monster truck in the nightlife and certified YouTube motivational superstar and cancer survivor.

Nah, she’ll still be fat...
She will come back with 'The Meth Diet - Day One'

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Becky always been an enigma. She is already on Medicaid, so she should be able to go on welfare, not having a job. She does not seem to have a personality, and since she is been treated for the super secret health issues, she has been on cloud nine. She could move back to her family’s house and while she would lose the use of a vehicle, this is not something that she could get cheaply.
Welfare is a pittance for a lady without kids, though. Becky needs to get SSI which I assume she is or will be trying to get soon with her super secret health issues. If Becky gets SSI, expect her to be rid of Amber very quickly.

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
If Hamber doesn't get an Apartment in Lexington she's setting herself up for somekind of terrible infection not to mention a looong and slow recovery. there is absolutely no way they could make the shanty recovery ready in any reasonable time frame.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
I am so sick of this self-obsessed fucking bitch - she is dying of cancer because she could not stop eating shit because mommy and pops did not love her enough.

There are babies out there dying of cancer who havent even had a chance of life - there are people out there who have worked hard all their lives who are dying because their lungs are being ripped out by the asbestos that they had to breathe in because they coulnt get a better job

Fuck you Amber - you pissed your life up the wall for the sake of a little fame and a quick buck you shitty millennial piece of white trash\

We all die of something but some of us work hard to leave something of value behind = Some of us did nothing to disrespect the gift of life we were given

I do not feel sorry for this splodge of a 'woman child' because she was too fucking arrogant to find out why she was spewing blood out of her lady hole

Amber is going to die a miserable painful death and I coulnt give a fuck and hopefully I will get a bit of entertainment out of it before I move on to the next waste of a good skin

See you in hell bitch

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welfare is a pittance for a lady without kids, though. Becky needs to get SSI which I assume she is or will be trying to get soon with her super secret health issues. If Becky gets SSI, expect her to be rid of Amber very quickly.
This could take a very entertaining turn if Becky did somehow decide to bite the bullet and fuck some guys in hope of popping out a kid for that government cheese.

SickNastyBastard

The aesthetic Jake Hammer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the odds that instead of releaseing her the hospital keeps her post op untill she's fully healed? I don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibility given all that could go wrong.
Would you really want proof of that surgical scar?

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the odds that instead of releaseing her the hospital keeps her post op untill she's fully healed? I don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibility given all that could go wrong.
There's no way. Her being uninsured as it is- there's no way theyre going to keep her around. As soon as they have her up to walk a few steps and take a bowel movement- she's discharged.

Tags
None