i wish i was lying to you 06/27/20 - The gorl who cried rain and petals eavesdrop

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
The best I can make out of what she showed is that she was informed a benefit of having whatever procedures is treatment of cancer. I still don't buy her cancer sob story or that she is scared of dying. If she is...well, we already know that Amber's priorities have been screwed up for a long time.
Narcs like her never think anything will happen to them She said it flat out: "I never believed I would get cancer." Despite people telling her obesity/visceral fat as she has can be a factor in cancer, among all the other things extreme obesity brings to the table. I also am not on the cancer train, nor do I think she's dying this very instant. It strikes me very much as her ER story about emergency surgery and the doctor canceling all other surgeries. She thinks she is above everyone else, and of course to her, HER issues are deeper and more important and more urgent than anyone else's.

It would be a really funny plot twist if Amber actually did sign up for insurance last year but didn't want to admit it because she didn't want to admit to having done anything the haydurs have been telling her to do.
That would be the ultimate troll.

I doubt she cares enough to make one. It's effort for something that will not benefit her in any way and it doesn't involve food.
The thought of just giving away her money to someone probably gives her hives.

ICertainly if she was CONSTANTLY having a raging red river for two yrs, she would be dead or would have been hospitalized much sooner.
And yet she still cannot fathom why people would think she was lying.

Not to beat a dead cow, but this, and her history of exaggerating and lying to control a narrative is why people don't trust a word out if her mouth. "But Amber wouldn't lie about this!!!!". Yes. Yes she would if she thought she could gain something out of it AND get away with it.
People lie about cancer fairly regularly out there in the world. She's a narc and a liar to the extent I have no trouble thinking she would lie about anything - and I mean anything - if she saw some benefit in it for her.

That is why I was very critical of how Amber handled it and how she was exaggerating. I mean she never tried to contain the bleeding, and that is why it looked as bad as it did.
She is pretty gross in her personal hygiene.

if she doesnt have insurance and she ends up being some where for long term care because one she is a baby but two her size and complications her bills need to be paid . If she were to say oh I have no money but it gets looked into that she did and she just transferred it to her mom or becky they can take it. A transfer or her money to hide it or keep it would have be done a long time ago not recently. Sorry I didn't explain it well I probably am still not doing so sorry
Yeah, I doubt she'd agree to go to any long-term care facility. She'd just nope it and go home, to let MamaMeth take care of her now that it's clear Becky has checked out. The bank account, as I recall, is in Becky's name, not her own. But it would be hard to explain away where the hell she puts money that she earns, and if she claims no earnings, well, they are not real on board with that shit. In any case, I don't see it happening.

Bravo, BRAVO! A stunning performance! She cried without a single year being shed! I count four times, each followed up by a miraculous re-composure of her emotions suggesting she's not genuinely upset at all!
Don't you know she's cried all her tears out, haydur? Seriously, that's junior high level acting there. And if she IS crying that much, JFC, grow up, Big Al.

As if her mother is going to leave.
Two months, eh? Is she going to use the entire amount of FMLA time? Maybe she'll never leave and get a job at the Family Dollar behind the house. That would be poetic.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
On rewatching I think it was pretty plain she was mostly angry or amused throughout this. The attempts at emotion were poor at best and god damn those fucking eyelashes are disgusting and make me want to rip her eyelids off. I haven't followed ALR for super long, but the more I see the more I realize what a sad sack of shit and awful human being she is. I don't know if a single thing she said in this video was genuine other than the insults to the haydurs.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
It would be a really funny plot twist if Amber actually did sign up for insurance last year but didn't want to admit it because she didn't want to admit to having done anything the haydurs have been telling her to do.
This would be the biggest plot twist since, “No. I am your father.” As much as I’d like to see her financially ruined to chop her down a notch or three, I think I’d rather see her have plenty of beetus bux to fund post surgery binges. I don’t think PoorLynn would be much fun...

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
This would be the biggest plot twist since, “No. I am your father.” As much as I’d like to see her financially ruined to chop her down a notch or three, I think I’d rather see her have plenty of beetus bux to fund post surgery binges. I don’t think PoorLynn would be much fun...
Would they bill her extra if she say needed to stay in the hospital longer because of some complication? on top of whatever the surgery is already costing her I'm guessing yes.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
My mom is visiting for a week.
Next video, my mom is staying for 3 weeks. No explanation.
Next video, if I didn't have cancer would my mom be staying for 2 months? No explanation. WTF is going on.

Also she keeps saying she can't believe this happened to HER. Why does she think she should be immune?
She thought she was immune to cancer because she has never had to pay for the consequences of her actions in her almost thirty years of life, that's why. She thought that simply avoiding the doctor would've granted her a life of orange chicken, and, for her weight, she was fairly healthy for a lot of years. Until now. That's why she's surprised.

Call me cynical, but Momma Lynn is probably there because she wants some of that sweet, sweet YouTube money. Amber would call her and taunt her even when she recovered, now it's Momma's turn to get something out of her daughter.

Not to mention she's still lying. Like when she claimed that her oncologist told her that the type of cancer she has doesn't cause weight loss. But anyone can look up endometrial cancer signs and symptoms and see that weight loss is one of the first things listed. An oncologist might have told her that not everyone with this type of cancer loses weight, but they never would have said that it wouldn't or couldn't cause weight loss.
When she first broke the news about her cancer, I believed her, because she was practically hyperventilating and seemed truly panicked, but in her subsequent updates, she said so many things that didn't seem to add up that I did start to wonder if it was just more of her bullshit. As of right now, I am leaning more towards believing that she has cancer . Its not that much of a surprise that someone so overweight would get it at such a young age. Its called "morbid" obesity for a reason. And she has had some symptoms over the last few months that seem like they could be cancer related. On the other hand, she's such a manipulative liar that even after showing supposed paperwork "confirming" her diagnosis, I still wouldn't be totally shocked if at the end of the day it turned out to be another one of her tall tales.
Are you trying to say that her weight loss that was most definitely caused by cancer isn't her merit??? Why aren't you proud of her, Bubblez McGee??? Why do you have to be such a hAyDuR???

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
Would they bill her extra if she say needed to stay in the hospital longer because of some complication? on top of whatever the surgery is already costing her I'm guessing yes.
Yes. They charge you for every day, every test, every single bandage and pill. And I’m betting she will have complications, even if it’s after they initially release her.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
So I finally watched the damn thing, here at the end of the day, and I have to wonder if she read up on Method Acting or watched some videos on it or something and decided she was therefore an expert based on literal hours of study, because that was just an abysmal performance, Razzie-worthy. Fluttering those Miss Piggy lashes just makes you look stupid, Big Al.

Complains about the lighting. As usual. You know what else people have been telling you for years, in addition to telling you to lose weight and get health insurance? Buy a damn light. You don't have to start off every fucking video bitching about the light or your hair or your general, unwashed self. We get it by now.

She's annoyed, frustrated, and hurt because people aren't believing what a pathological liar has to say.

Queen Amber is going to "allow" people to call her a heartless bitch. Bitch, people don't need your permission to do anything.

Whines that "in real life" people wouldn't tell other people to their face they don't have cancer. Depends, really. I would tell you to fucking prove you have cancer just like I'd tell you to prove anything else that comes out of your fat face. Fortunately, the world is not filled to the brim with people like you who lie about everything. Gee, wonder whose fault it is that people don't believe you?

Claims she can ignore the usual sort of hate about being a lardass, waddling not showering, etc. No, you can't. You address those in the same smug, cunty way you're addressing this.

Posted a pitcher on IG, LOL. "Sometimes I forget I have cancer. then I remember and it's like being told all over again."

Fucking drama queen, you act like you've supposedly had cancer for years instead of a month. Grow the fuck up. Having caner is not something you "forget about", no matter how many shiny things someone is waving in front of you. Just another reason people don't believe you.

"It. Sickens me." Those attempts to be dramatic by talking like that are still a huge fail. All that lip smacking is annoying as fuck, too. Beetus coming for you, even though you won't admit it. Dry mouth is just another sign.

Claims she is not an idiot. Evidence says otherwise. You ignored probably thousands of people over the years who told you to get health insurance and lose weight before something terrible happened. Here we are, at something terrible. Guess you should have listened, eh?

Claims that if it were just precancerous, she wouldn't have nearly the number of appointments she has. Bitch, how the fuck do you think this works? It's almost the same, except maybe they wouldn't order a PET, you dumb bitch.

Claims the doctors wouldn't be in such a rush and taking it so seriously if it were just precancerous. Why does she always demean doctors and think other peoples' lives are not as worthy as her own? Oops, sorry, forgot I was talking to YT's favorite 600 pound narc for a second.

Claims she was crying so hard at the oncologist she was gasping for air. Yeah, I believe that as much as I believe your "crying" here. No tears. And no, you didn't fucking cry out all your tears. That's just a saying, dumbass, not a thing that happens. Unless, of course, the beetus is stalking you.

Says she should not have to prove she has cancer. Well, yeah, you really do, since you're a liar.

She was hyperventilating in her rush to film a video for hew viewers (two hours after she got a dx), because she cares so much. You care so much that you've now made multiple videos and a snapchat bitching at your viewers, calling them pieces of shit. Learned that "caring" from MamaMeth, did you?

MamaMeth wouldn't be staying for two months if it was just precancerous cells. Uh, WTF not? The treatment is generally the same: hysterectomy, either partial or total, and you need help after discharge from the hospital. Moron.

"I've tried to get what I can" to prove it's cancer. Shows docs, one a radx order, the other one of those "These are all the things that could go wrong, sign here and don't sue us, plstx." generic paperwork for surgery. For the radiology, there has to be a condition listed as the purpose for the scan. Doesn't mean you have x issue, they may just be looking for x issue. The other? Meh, I imagine that might be beneficial in the event she gets to Medicaid somehow. You know what doctors and hospitals are really, really good at? Generating fucking paperwork. Where is the histology/path report from the D&C? Show me THAT, or the results on any other tissue they managed to scrape out of your period hole. At this point, I think they're just best-guessing it, and playing on the safe, conservative side because she's such a giant lardass they can't get what they need. so they're going with standard practice as if it is uterine cancer. And hell, maybe it is. But milking YT coin out of the situation doesn't exactly help your story, Big Al.

"I wish I was lying. I fucking wish I was lying." Oooookay. You lie to your viewers all the time, so....

OMG, she spent ten minutes reading "panflets". That's conclusive proof right there!

"I am cryeeen all the time. All the fucking time. I am just so. Emotionally exhausted." Well, you better get the fuck over it, cupcake, and prepare yourself for surgery, instead of bitching about what strangers on the fucking internet think of your bullshit stories.

"Again, I'm not an idiot. But thank you for proving that you're a piece of shit." Aw, how endearing. Alas, you are an idiot, and we're not ten years old, so your calling us names, or investing so much energy in trying to make us feel guilty or badly for you isn't really a workable thing.

Message to Big Al: neither your tears - or lack of them - nor your protestations move me. We may be dispeckful pieces of shit, but at least we're not narcs with a gigantic pile of evidence of lies through the years.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
So does she have cancer or does her oncologist suspect that there is a good enough possiblity of her developing Cancer to warrant the hysto?
I'd bet money on them not being able to do much of anything to get a rock solid dx because she's 500 pounds with a dainty period hole and wont' fit in the PET. So, err on the side of caution, based on her obvious poor health and "bleeding out her period hole for two years" and just take out the plumbing.

In addition to generating blizzards of paperwork, hospitals are most excellent at documenting your stay with them, right down to an aspirin. Every time they scan your wristband, that's billing for something other than the room. Meds, bloodwork, xrays - they'll bill every scrap of it for as long as you're there.

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet money on them not being able to do much of anything to get a rock solid dx because she's 500 pounds with a dainty period hole and wont' fit in the PET. So, err on the side of caution, based on her obvious poor health and "bleeding out her period hole for two years" and just take out the plumbing.

In addition to generating blizzards of paperwork, hospitals are most excellent at documenting your stay with them, right down to an aspirin. Every time they scan your wristband, that's billing for something other than the room. Meds, bloodwork, xrays - they'll bill every scrap of it for as long as you're there.
As always your input is most valuable I'm looking forward to seeing her bill once this is all said and done. then she will truly have something to cry about aside from the pain.

Tags
None