i wish i was lying to you 06/27/20 - The gorl who cried rain and petals eavesdrop

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I don’t even give a shit if she has cancer or not. She’s a pathetic train wreck at best and a massive lying cunt at worst. Her only “contribution” in life is being a joke on YT and a lolcow on KF. The people in her orbit either put up with her for a few shekels or disappear entirely.

I could go on, but I’ll just say, if she codes on the table, nothing of value was lost.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking at pictures of abdominal hysterectomies and I cannot for the life of me figure out how the hell they're going to do that surgery on her.

Are they going to just remove her fupa altogether and then start on the hysterectomy? It would just be blocking access to everything and be easier than the alternative which I assume would be having some nurse hold it up the entire time so the surgeon can access her pelvis.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
No one is going to believe Kristine. She is a meth head. She’s a trained liar like her trolling, big ass, cunty kid. The crotch rot, cunt would give her mom 50$ and shove a script in her face.
exactly, the hope would be it would backfire despite her thinking she's a manipulative genius. her tiny brain is currently obsessed her new favorite person, an Actual Cancer Survivor, so it would be a really good idea for momma meth head who knows what the treatment process is like (in prison) to give the haydurs a stern, maternal talking to so they feel positively awful. then everyone continues to LOL at her and she eats herself to death before the doctors can cut her cooter out.

ladyarcher

kiwifarms.net
I actually do believe she has cancer. It's not a stretch. She IS a cancer. Which is why her Duper's Delight in this video is all the more puzzling to me, because it legit looks like there's a smile there just under the surface, ready to crack. You know what reasonable people can conclude from that? She's enjoying this. Not the cancer part. That part's no fun. But being able to say, "I have cancer." I think she's LIVVEEEEENNN! For once, people are forced to be kind to her, feel sorry for her, and forego the usual criticism because, "cancer."

What Amber probably didn't foresee was all the reaction channels suddenly feeling a crisis of conscience and stopping reactions. At a time when she needs money the most, fewer people are talking about her. So she has to bait her audience by being a massive cunt or mukbanging with FRIED CHICKEN to keep the engagement up. Unfortunately for her, there's no amount of trolling that will be enough to avoid the inevitable Chapter 7 bankruptcy in her future. And that's assuming she survives long enough to file.

She'd be better off at this point just getting off Youtube completely and finding Jesus since the money this shit show will generate is the equivalent of throwing a cup of water at a raging dumpster fire. Her focus should not be on who's doubting her, or whether she's getting adequate credit for finally losing weight. She's a big gorl with big gorl problems now, and still seems far more concerned with gauging the pulse of her audience and moving more chess pieces around than actually doing anything to help herself in the ways that matter.

She shouldn't be on the verge of a smile right now, is what I'm getting at.

For someone so "consistently and constantly" nervous about stupid shit like trying new foods, storms, etc. This is one instance where she should be panicked out of her goddamn mind. She's in this position because of years of bad choices. Her mistake was thinking the free ride would last forever.
Well said I 100% agree.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay but would you have HANDFULS and HANDFULS of endometrium falling out? Like, double handfuls? And be bleeding into the toilet so heavily that it sounds like you're peeing?
Yes. With severe Endometriosis and someone as dumb and nasty as Hamber not having anything in place to soak it up.

If that's the case then why is she going through with a potentially life threatening and unnecessary surgery? I don't even know WTF the Doctors were thinking.
They do perform hysts all the time for diseases other than cancer.
Extreme endometriosis, fibroids, excessive bleeding. Hormonal issues.
The big bitch probably has all of that going on. And since her girth prevents her from having the needed scans to check for cancer- this may be the only solution.
If- a big ole IF she does have the hysterectomy- she's in for it. Being split hip to hip with an incision imperative to keep clean and dry for it to heal? Added to that the pain of getting up and down- even using the bathroom- is going to be pure physical hell for a baby as herself. Added to that emotional fits from hormones being out of wack.
Oh boy.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If that's the case then why is she going through with a potentially life threatening and unnecessary surgery? I don't even know WTF the Doctors were thinking.
I’ve related this story before. A decade ago I had a friend who got an abnormal Pap result, dysplasia (pre-cancerous cervical cells). She was covered under a specific women’s health program via medicaid because she was 26 and making under $35k per year with no insurance. Amber could possibly qualify for this because it’s limit is much higher than typical Medicaid but it’s specific coverage to women’s breasts and reproductive organ health issues.

Anyway, a abnormal pap with cervical dysplasia should not be that big of a deal. Im not sure exactly what they told her but she thought she had cancer, but it was just dysplasia we found out later.

The doctor she was referred to for treatment tried to sell her on having a hysterectomy. She came to us hysterical that she was going to have to have a hysterectomy to stop the cancer!! (Wtf?) After talking her down off a ledge we find out this doctor is basically trying to push a hysterectomy probably because he gets paid a lot more for them as opposed to the more minor surgeries. This woman was 26 with no children, a hysterectomy should have been a last resort option but instead it was one of the first things this shady Indian doctor tried to push on her.

Another woman (40 year old lesbian who no doctor could bullshit) goes with her to the next doctors appointment and grills the doctor on what exactly is going on. He immediately backs down on her needing a hysterectomy (which we find out he already scheduled!!) and admits she could just be treated with a cone biopsy for now, but tries to claim she will have to have a pap every year to monitor!! (duh)

Long story short, she had a cone biopsy (a one hour surgery) recovers completely, good paps the following years, goes on to get married and have two kids several years later.

But had she not discussed this with us she was ready to go along with this assholes doctors recommendation to have a hysterectomy because she was scared she was going to die of cancer that she didn’t even have yet.

Im not saying Amber’s doctor is this shady, but he could be. In her case, given her weight and history, it probably is best just to remove her uterus now. I think Amber is like Chantal, there are pre-cancerous cells thanks to the morbid obesity and they are going to have to take it out eventually so better to do it while she’s younger and healthier than wait until those extra 500 lbs have destroyed her. Same thing happened with Chantal. Amber might have a hysterectomy in a few months or two years, it’s not an emergency. It’s sadly a typical problem for massively morbidly obese women.

Last edited:

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I'm looking at pictures of abdominal hysterectomies and I cannot for the life of me figure out how the hell they're going to do that surgery on her.

Are they going to just remove her fupa altogether and then start on the hysterectomy? It would just be blocking access to everything and be easier than the alternative which I assume would be having some nurse hold it up the entire time so the surgeon can access her pelvis.
There are a few ways a hysterectomy is approached. Not all apply to big AL

- Vaginal. Least traumatic, but due to her size not a possibility. Even in normal sized girls, often not a possibility if they haven't had children. They couldn't biopsy her "noids" using this method anyway.

-Laparascope. Also less traumatic and easier recovery time. Unless they do bariatric surgery, she is too large for standard instruments. However, that's not the problem. In cancer, or suspected cancer, the uterus can't be removed via morcellation due to cancer seeding. Morcellation is like putting a hand blender inside of the patient to chop up the uterus and suction out small pieces to fit through the small laparascope openings. So that is off the table.

-Open hysterectomy. Usually done via 3 ways.

1st is a supra pubic incision on the bikini line. Much like for a C section. This would involve cables, pullies, and a fuck load of nurses to hoist her fupa up to gain access. If this were even possible to achieve, post surgical care would be a nightmare for obvious reasons

2nd is a supra pubic incision straight across where her lower stomach should be. This is the likeliest for her. It will be at least 8 inches long and the doc will have to cut through over a foot of solid abdominal fat to get to her lady bits that are undoubtedly covered in globs of sticky yellow fat that makes identifying and navigating around internal structures a bitch. In cancer, or suspected cancer, a sampling of enlarged "lymphnoids" will be removed and biopsied. She will be sutured, stapled, and glued together. Since they have cut across her fascia, every move for the 1st week or so will be pure agony. Also, bladder issues are very common in super obese patients after hysterectomy because the uterus is no longer propping the bladder up and you have fat pressing down on it. And she needs to get up after surgery and walk to prevent blood clots and lung problems. This will be her, and the poor staffs', nightmare.

3rd- same as above only the incision is vertical. Usually done in emergent situations because it gains fast access, but it is a nightmare to heal.

A hysterectomy in lieu of modern diagnostics effectively means that she set medical science back 60 yrs due to her unwillingness to put the fork down and take her health seriously. This is how gynos operated on our grandparents and great grandparents. They had no idea what was going on inside until they opened the patient up. They could only go by symptoms, basic X Ray's, and limited blood work.

Most of us olde tyme haydurs seem to be on the same page that the hysterectomy is being done as the only diagnostic tool left available to the doctors rather than for the absolute treatment of cancer.

Anyone else think that she might chicken out at the last minute and pull some stunt?

Preview Pain

I am Jack's Dying Hard Drive
kiwifarms.net

Meat hooks. Unironically.
IMG_20200603_090743_675.jpg

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Doubtful. Thye'll just pull that giant apron up with hooks or tape. Nobody could hold that much weight for the duration of the procedure.

A hysterectomy in lieu of modern diagnostics effectively means that she set medical science back 60 yrs due to her unwillingness to put the fork down and take her health seriously. This is how gynos operated on our grandparents and great grandparents. They had no idea what was going on inside until they opened the patient up. They could only go by symptoms, basic X Ray's, and limited blood work.

Most of us olde tyme haydurs seem to be on the same page that the hysterectomy is being done as the only diagnostic tool left available to the doctors rather than for the absolute treatment of cancer.
Exactly. It's their best guess because she doesn't give a shit about her body, and because she doesn't, there's no way for them to know anything with reasonable certainty other than she's a giant lardass.

Anyone else think that she might chicken out at the last minute and pull some stunt?
Actually, no. I think CancerVictimLynn will go through with it, surprisingly, because it pulled MamaMeth into her orbit. Plus, if she doesn't, even her "supporters" - those poor, naïve souls - will likely turn on her in this case because she's spent so much time and effort bitching out haydurs trying to prove she has cancer. And, there's the bonus of her then being able to film almost anything during recovery and make money from it, even if it's just her whining for years about how "recovery is so hard, you guise!" as she becomes bedbound.

Holy shit what? There isnt a less invasive way to hold up the apron??? This is fucking horrifying.
Tape.

Last edited:

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
Doubtful. Thye'll just pull that giant apron up with hooks or tape. Nobody could hold that much weight for the duration of the procedure.

Exactly. It's their best guess because she doesn't give a shit about her body, and because she doesn't, there's no way for them to know anything with reasonable certainty other than she's a giant lardass.

Actually, no. I think CancerVictimLynn will go through with it, surprisingly, because it pulled MamaMeth into her orbit. Plus, if she doesn't, even her "supporters" - those poor, naïve souls - will likely turn on her in this case because she's spent so much time and effort bitching our haydurs trying to prove she has cancer. And, there's the bonus of her then being able to film almost anything during recovery and make money from it, even if it's just her whining for years about how "recovery is so hard, you guise!" as she becomes bedbound.

Tape.
“Recovery takes baby steps, guyse. It’s been a year later and i can almost stand up for a minute now! Aren’t y’all proud of meee”

Tags
None