Iago, Igor & Renfield Speculation - A Shakespearean Mystery

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately he did mention that round 2 is probably out of the picture by this point.

But... This show isn't over yet.
But what if something gets revealed in discovery? I thought if something was in there, there could be a potential round 2.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: P5Fever

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
And then he and geekdom made peace with Senpai involved. I smell a spreg ops arc coming up.
Wait now that I think about it Pedofection has a point about MBA too. So I guess that saying about broken clocks is true.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Wait now that I think about it Pedofection has a point about MBA too. So I guess that saying about broken clocks is true.
True, true, yet only a fool would think that clock is true a third time, that is unless he fixes it but I fucking doubt that. Perfections get's credit where it's due but he's still scum.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
True, true, yet only a fool would think that clock is true a third time, that is unless he fixes it but I fucking doubt that. Perfections get's credit where it's due but he's still scum.
Well the saying goes that a broken clock is only correct twice. Which incidentally enough that degenerate was correct twice. I’m both laughing and horrified that he got the last laugh in the cow slap fights.

Tags
None