Ian Crosby Danskin / Innuendo Studios - Do You Wanna Build A Strawman? (cuckold, creep, and communist who makes a living off of poisoning the well for public discourse.)

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
Ian Danskin / Innuendo Studios

cuckold.jpg

Innuendo Studios (power name being Ian Danskin), is an up-and-coming breadtuber, and by far one of the worst ones on Youtube. His videos typically go the route of constructing the largest strawman known to man, and trampling on it until it's simply a pile of straw. Despite this, he has gathered acclaim from various different news outlets, and it doesn’t seem like he’s going away anytime soon, with 264K subscribers and growing. His shrill brand of white wokeness was reason enough to deserve a thread, but while looking around for info, I found a few other things that are noteworthy about him.

1. He’s a Brianna Wu white knight who made an entire series about how everyone who is pro-gamergate is some fictional character made up in his head. Not only that, he has a history of sucking up to and talking with people from Gamergate.
  2. Said series and a lot of content on his channel was mostly funded by his Kickstarter campaign, which received $10,272 from 201 different people. That amounts to 50 dollars per person, which makes you wonder how he exactly convinced so many people to donate that much.
  3. He has a second series called The Alt-Right Playbook, where he fantasizes that the alt-right is this all-knowing power. It’s serious tinfoil hat conspiracy theory bullshit, and the worst part is that people are taking it seriously.
  4. He can dish out criticism, but can't take it (par for the course for Breadtubers, see parts of the Twitter compilation).
  5. He is also a cuck (no I’m not making this shit up).
Cuckoldry

I may as well begin with the obvious. Ian is polyamorous, which was one of the first red flags and reasons from me making this thread. He used to be in a loving relationship with Aida Manduley, and with quotes like these (archive), how could they not be made for each other?

“Manduley went into depth with HuffPost Live host Caroline Modarressy-Tehrani about what jealousy can mean in a polyamorous situation, questioning whether “jealousy is really code for other things,” and stressing the need to ask what is really missing.”

Unsurprisingly, they've broken up a while ago.
File May 27, 12 53 03 PM.png

He's not exactly quiet about wanting to defend his own degeneracy either.

Aida Manduley

itjkNjdI_400x400.jpg

His girlfriend, Aida Manduley, looks like a literal troll, but according to her website, she is actually a self-proclaimed SJW. Looking at her twitter, her bio says shes goes by they/them pronouns, and that she is nonbinary.

Twitter Twat

Speaking of Twitter, Danskin is also the type of person to block people on Twitter he disagrees with, and then bitches about it to Twitter Support. His Twitter header actually says “the block button is self-care.” Really says it all, doesn’t it? Be sure to post any other instances of him getting salty about the block button here.

Going through his Twitter gives us a lot of insight into what he's like as a person.

cuckseethes.png

Here he is outright admitting he doesn't browse 4Chan. (Archive)

File May 26, 1 26 03 PM.png

And here he is complaining about twitter's block system again. (Archive)

Here he is admitting that he wants to radicalize people to the left, despite saying that he wants to deradicalize right-wing people in his previous videos. (Archive)

And here we see him biting the hand that feeds him, while calling anyone who disagrees with him Nazis. (Archive)

File May 26, 1 39 37 PM.png

And of course, he's a communist. (Archive)

File May 26, 1 45 15 PM.png

Gamergate Oppurtunist

He used to be a relatively unknown content creator. After dropping out of the California College of the Arts, he worked on a few relatively unknown short films, until his YouTube channel gained momentum after a video where he talks about Phil Fish.

Enter his Kickstarter campaign, where he somehow got $10,000 from only 200 people. (Archive)

He has ties to people like Lindsay Ellis and the infamous Zoe Quinn, (Some links may not work, Archives 1, 2, and 3) and has talked to people involved in Gamergate. This makes me believe that one of the main reasons he is popular to this day is because he talked to the right people at the right time. Think about it, what benefit wouldn't people in Gamergate have by supporting this no-name creator in his quest to strawman every person who disagrees with him?

Miscellaneous (So, why else should we care about Ian?)

He is a self-admitted creep, who sexually harassed a game developer via email some time ago. (Archive)

80a803a5274f9f2b7b6098b1b239e17294a76324.jpg

He got exposed by people for this a while ago, and couldn't handle the heat. (Archive)
File May 27, 3 02 21 PM.png

He also thinks that the Alt-Right is like an abusive relationship (also not making this up). This brings us to...

The Alt-Right Playbook

The Alt-Right Playbook is a series in which Ian interprets the strategies of the alt-right. Thing is, he has no idea what he's talking about, and that's what makes him funny.

Let's go through an example, his introduction video. Usually, you'd want to set a good impression on your audience, who come from a range of different backgrounds, and might be a bit skeptical of anyone who is perceived as an expert on the alt-right.

At around the three-minute mark, he literally labels anyone he personally dislikes (white supremacists, 4chan users, "people who use SJW ironically", etc.) as the alt-right. Already, you look like an imbecile, and you've alienated a lot of people from your content right off the bat. I think that this is intentional, because Ian isn't so much looking for public discourse, as he is looking to infect poorly argued propaganda into the heads of already liberal leftists in order to radicalize them further.

Don't believe me? Remember a tweet from earlier in this thread where he says he aims to radicalize people?

File May 28, 7 28 17 PM.png

In the same comment section of that tweet, he said this:

File May 28, 7 30 51 PM.png

Fortunately, he has such bizarre and outlandish takes on the alt-right that it's hard to take him seriously. Such as how in the first few minutes of a video, he insinuates that the alt-right are indoctrinating the furries. Other lines from the same video include calling people like Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson the "future" of the alt-right, and trying to convince people not to engage with the alt-right, despite the whole crux of his video being that the alt-right need to be deradicalized.

No this is not a joke.

I highly suggest watching all of his videos, because it's a goldmine of either misinformation on the alt-right or easily manipulatable clips.

Ian Danskin info

Youtube
Patreon
Linkedin (Archive)
Twitter (Archive)
Myspace (Archive)
Tumblr (Archive)
Curiouscat (Archive)

Aida Manduley info

Facebook (Archive)
Twitter (Archive)
General Website (Archive)

Attachments

• front page.jpg
    front page.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 640
  • front page.jpg
    front page.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 276
  • File May 26, 1 39 37 PM.png
    File May 26, 1 39 37 PM.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, thought this guy already had a thread. Then again, I’m probably confusing him with that Folding Ideas shmuck or whatever his name is.

Feel free to dig up any dirt on this mouthbreathing mongoloid from his various social media. I’ll probably edit this introduction later when more dirt is found.

Usually you want to put your best foot forward and have most of the relevant info readily available, rather than hope that other users will dig up more shit for you to add later. Exception is usually if you have something specific in mind, like an old video you can no longer find or the source of a rumor going around.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^ What they said plus my own critiques:
  • Word to the wise on archiving videos, Archive Today will archive the page the video is hosted on but not the video itself. In order to properly archive the video, you'll need to download it and then reupload it directly into the OP. You're new here so I'm not going to give you too much shit on that as you've shown that you at least know how to archive things.
  • Since he's constantly hitting up TT&S, have you thought about looking into whether or not he has connections with them? We've seen this a few times in just this week alone that those who complain to the staff of a website and successfully get people banned usually have some backdoor connections with them.
  • Did this guy have any ties to Andrew Hussie? I guess it could just be him copying the art style but I've seen from his thread that a lot of the people who worked for / with him tended to be low-tier cows themselves.
  • Aside from the Twitter shit & cuckolding, most of his Funny revolves around whiteknighting. That's a really low bar to set for lolcows. Maybe dig a lil more and see if he's ever been embroiled in more large-scale controversies. If he's a YTer, someone's bound to have made a callout video against him. Once that happens it usually leaks onto Twitter or vice-versa.
Good luck.

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
Huh, thought this guy already had a thread. Then again, I’m probably confusing him with that Folding Ideas shmuck or whatever his name is.

Usually you want to put your best foot forward and have most of the relevant info readily available, rather than hope that other users will dig up more shit for you to add later. Exception is usually if you have something specific in mind, like an old video you can no longer find or the source of a rumor going around.

I'll admit, this wasn't the best start to this thread. I'm updating it as it goes along.

What's special enough about this guy that he can't just be talked about in the breadtube thread?

He's a sensitive sap who can't take criticism, and is one of the worst Breadtubers currently making content.

^ What they said plus my own critiques:
  • Word to the wise on archiving videos, Archive Today will archive the page the video is hosted on but not the video itself. In order to properly archive the video, you'll need to download it and then reupload it directly into the OP. You're new here so I'm not going to give you too much shit on that as you've shown that you at least know how to archive things.
  • Since he's constantly hitting up TT&S, have you thought about looking into whether or not he has connections with them? We've seen this a few times in just this week alone that those who complain to the staff of a website and successfully get people banned usually have some backdoor connections with them.
  • Did this guy have any ties to Andrew Hussie? I guess it could just be him copying the art style but I've seen from his thread that a lot of the people who worked for / with him tended to be low-tier cows themselves.
  • Aside from the Twitter shit & cuckolding, most of his Funny revolves around whiteknighting. That's a really low bar to set for lolcows. Maybe dig a lil more and see if he's ever been embroiled in more large-scale controversies. If he's a YTer, someone's bound to have made a callout video against him. Once that happens it usually leaks onto Twitter or vice-versa.
Good luck.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try archiving his videos that I've referred to.

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
Your twitter link (to his twitter) in the OP is the same as the tumblr one, and the 'front page of 4chan' twitter picture is a little small. Thought I'd mention.

Hal

KINO OVERLOAD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been wondering when this dude was going to get a thread. He's probably the dumbest of breadtube. I love how when ever someone makes fun of him on Twitter he blocks them and then screams and cries when th ey take screen shots of his dumb tweets and tries to get people banned..

surprisemfka

kiwifarms.net
He wrote a blog apologizing for being a weirdo creep to a woman indie game developer.

https://innuendostudios.com/2012/07/22/an-apology/amp/ or https://archive.ph/NogqK

He's basically another one of these "reformed" lefties that talks about how they used to be racist on 4chan or whatever back in the day but now bases all his work on knowing the cheat codez to the edgy online spheres and how to combat them (the alt right playbook)

You can probably find lots of other weird shit he used write in his old blogposts https://innuendostudios.com/2012/ https://innuendostudios.com/2013/

Attachments

• innuendostudios-2012-07-22-an-apology.png
    innuendostudios-2012-07-22-an-apology.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 197

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
He wrote a blog apologizing for being a weirdo creep to a woman indie game developer.

https://innuendostudios.com/2012/07/22/an-apology/amp/ or https://archive.ph/NogqK

He's basically another one of these "reformed" lefties that talks about how they used to be racist on 4chan or whatever back in the day but now bases all his work on knowing the cheat codez to the edgy online spheres and how to combat them (the alt right playbook)

You can probably find lots of other weird shit he used write in his old blogposts https://innuendostudios.com/2012/ https://innuendostudios.com/2013/

Very interesting. I'll be sure to investigate this as well, after I archive it. I guarantee he has done more than just send a creepy email once.

EDIT: He's attended Massachusetts College Of Art and Design after dropping out of the California College of the Arts. He also worked on a magazine in Massachussets around the same time called 24MAG.

Last edited:

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
In my search for more info, I've come across the most cringeworthy and gay video in Ian's discography.

A quick look at his selected projects page on his blog cites it, so he's proud of it apparently?

He also helped animate a claymation "short film" called One Minute Racist, which lasts three minutes.

I've also heard of something that also interests me called The Unmaking of a Sex Addict. Apparently Ian worked on it, since it's on his selected projects page, but the Vimeo page for it is down. Any info about it?

Last edited:

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
When I downloaded that MEGA-link, the video had no audio. So I stole a copy from youtube and uploaded it. I got a chuckle out of its ominous ending, "for that one minute -I WAS A RACIST!"
View attachment 1323442
I reuploaded the links and fixed the issues. The videos should have audio now.

I also found a reupload of Unmaking of I Am A Sex Addict. I don't know if it was worth it, considering it's an unfunny sketch that is only related to Ian because he did animation for it. This kind of dull content makes me wonder why Ian got popular in the first place.

Enter his Kickstarter campaign, where, off the heels of a somewhat popular Phil Fish video, he somehow got $10,000 from only 200 people.

He definitely has ties to people like Lindsay Ellis and Zoe Quinn, and has talked to people involved in Gamergate. This makes me believe that one of the main reasons he is popular to this day is because he talked to the right people at the right time. Think about it, what benefit wouldn't people in Gamergate have by supporting this no-name creator in his quest to strawman every person who disagrees with him?

Apparently he also had a beef with Sargon of Akkad, a fellow lolcow in his own way. Any info on that would be appreciated.

Last edited:

epigenes

kiwifarms.net
Lmfao. Ian Danskin's an enormous fag and I'm glad other people took notice of it.
The guy changed his Twitter bio to "dedicated monogamist" after his open relationship with that hambeast started going sour. I actually took a lot of notes on him after he got popular among the "video game video essay" crowd (Super Bunnyhop, etc.) before Breadtube was a thing, I'll see if I can dig them up to supplement the OP because the man is a treasure trove of hypersensitivity.
He's like the Aaron Diaz of postmodern communist YouTube in that he has superficial talent in scripting and production but has such thin skin that he can't accept critiques of his viewpoint even from people left of center.

Edit for additional information:
- He's gotten a lot fatter over the past six years (see the photos and video below, compared to the pic in OP's post).
- He has a GIGANTIC mole on his face and is very sensitive about it. I once sent him a link to this clip from Uncle Buck during the course of a Twitter argument and he blocked me. Pic related:
mole.jpg

- His oldest YouTube channel video is "ass danced off by danskin," linked here and in one of the OP's above posts, and archived below for your viewing "pleasure" in case he deletes it (he routinely disables comments because he is very thin-skinned, it would not surprise me if he tries to DFE that paints him in a less than flattering light)
- He has an extremely gay MySpace account from several years ago, featuring proto-soyface and an extremely homosexual personal style: (archive link)
soy.jpgshyguy.jpg
(Please take note of the large and conspicuous mole.)
- Despite having fewer than 300,000 subscribers on YouTube, he has a Wikipedia article.
- When notorious civnat larper and homosexual shyster Richard Spencer got punched in the face, Ian made a video that was actually kind of funny that he has since deleted, which overlaid the GameCube startup jingle over footage of Spencer getting decked. I couldn't find it but it would be pretty easy to recreate.

Last edited: