Lolcow Ian Levine - "Saviour of Doctor Who", Fat faggot, Cucked by the 13th Doctor

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
latest

Ian Geoffrey Levine (born 22nd of June, 1953) is a Northern English DJ who, decades ago, had produced a number of records by bands you'd never heard of, and the Pet Shop Boys. His work on the soul music scene may seem like he has some relevance, but his only notable trait in the popular culture is being the only Doctor Who fan older than the show itself.

Ian's a big fan of the British children's show and has acquired a degree of infamy in his attempts to meddle with it. In the late seventies he attempted to purchase copies of old episodes from the BBC, but found out that the tapes had been junked when he came to collect them. This started him on an a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ heroic crusade to recover these lost artefacts, which he had some degree of success in.

He prevented some tapes from being junked on that day when he arrived, and he has since helped return some other missing stories to the archives. This is something he's refused to let go of. It's been almost 40 years since he stopped some tapes from being junked and he still hangs onto that incident as proof that he "saved the programme." We'll get back to that.

Eventually Ian's status gotten even quite cosy with 1980s Who producer John Nathan Turner (FYI, they're both homosexuals, so make of that what you will). He became the continuity adviser for the show during the Colin Baker era and allegedly wrote part of Attack of the Cybermen, which most fans consider a shitty piece of wank.

During this time Doctor Who was in dire straights, the controller at the BBC of the time fucking hated it (who can blame him?) and put the show on 18-month hiatus in 1985. As a reaction, Ian got together the current cast and recorded a song to protest the idea of canning the show. 'Doctor in Distress' is a charity single written and produced by him, and the purest form of cringe known to man.
As expected, everyone hated it. Colin Baker regretted participating almost immediately and the BBC refused to play it. This may surprise you, but Doctor Who was cancelled four years later.
NZH7exa.png

The show was brought back in 2005, becoming the ratings cow and tumblr fixation it is now. Levine returned, in all his sweaty glory, and was managed to piss off showrunner Russel T. Davies enough to be parodied in an episode titled Love and Monsters.
Doctor Who fan drama is endless, from MrTardis to Phillip Sandifer. You could make a subforum of the various communities sprung form this British Institution, but the gold standard of sperging will always be the collective meltdown at the casting of the Thirteenth Doctor.

For context, the main character of Doctor Who is an alien that can change face. Since 1963, this part has always been played by a man, but starting with the 2017 Christmas special the mantle has been handed over to vagina-owner Jodie Whittaker. Glass ceilings, feminist agenda, yadda yadda yadda, point is that spergs had a good ree at each other about it.

This is where Ian comes in, because you know you had to act like a child about it, ending his 54-year love affair with the show on the belief that the BBC were trying to betray him. Soon after the companions were announced Ian took to twitter to quit the show for good! ...again.
FQUW82H.jpg

Nothing of value has really been lost, but then again the fat sack of shit hasn't had the decency to get lost. Discount Marlon Brando is still having fits about the gender swap Doctor to this day.
ian.png

In the absence of his favourite character's cock and balls, Ian Levine has been trying to recapture the show's spark out of his own pocket. This began with an animated reconstruction of the Douglas Adams-penned Doctor Who story Shada, egotistically called "The Levine Cut."
Not content with ruining Adams' writing, Ian began tricking actual actors from the show to star in his embarrassing fan fiction. Here's a trailer, provided by @2 litre soda, and below is some leaked set photos of poor boy McCoy being molested in Levine's basement.
MV5BZTNjMDZjODEtNDZiOS00MzcwLTgyNWQtYTgxODIxYmVhNWQ3L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA5MzY2MA.png
timelord-41.png
timelord-33.png
MV5BYzUzMDA3OTMtMzVlZC00NWY3LTg1YTAtNjg1ZTNmNDgwOWE0L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA5MzY2MA.png
MV5BYjA0ODJkZmEtYWI0Mi00ZjgwLWJiNmQtNGRlNzg3YjQ1YmUxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA5MzY2MA.png

TL;DR: Legendary lolcow, flaming homosexual and closet misogynist. Wrote some of the worst music of all time and got his favourite show cancelled. Still impotent after 54 years.

Links
Twitter (archive).
Article about 'Doctor in Distress' (archive).
Page on /who/ general (archive).
Facebook (archive).
LinkedIn (archive).
Youtube channel (archive).

Updates
I dug through more of Ian's social medias, his rants get funnier and funnier.
ian1.png

After all his fussing, he still watched the special on Christmas Day.
ian2.png

"I am disabled".
ian3.png

"FASCISM SHOULD NEVER BE TOLERATED."
ian4.png

"NO, CLEVER CLOGS".
ladydoc4.png
ladydoc1.png
ladydoc2.png
ladydoc3.png

Repeated, continuous menstruation over the lady Doctor.
shada1.png
shada2.png

Finally, he reviews the DVD release of a lost episode reconstruction, just to say "mine's was better."
1516846147078.png

In which Ian sucks off Babylon Five:
ITUsgEI.png

lKVXJ5X.png

TzXNQcr.png

QQzdken.png

Meme provided by Doctor Who General.
uCW3C8u.jpg

I got some more drama from the archives.
autism.png

Full context: A while back Ian made fun of an kid seen in an interview with Tom Baker, who turned out to be autistic. Other than the obvious pot/kettle situation, Ian dug himself deeper by making laughable non-apologies and playing the victim when those dang, dirty trolls went after him.

Speaking of which, I found an old thread on Who general cataloguing Levine's response to trolls feeding him false info about lost Doctor Who episodes, it's pretty funny. Not to mention @Prussian Blue provided us with Ian's home address:
Southlands
325 Uxbridge Road
Acton, London
W3 9RA

But I'm sure he can order his own pizzas.
fitmemoff-png.384283

Not content with sperging about Doctor Who and Babylon Five, Ian's moved on to critiquing Disney films with his signature prose.
disney1-png.384284
disney2-png.384285

@Prussian Blue has graced us again with alleged info from his friend who works with Levine.
prussians-friend-jpg.384287

And even when selling old records, Ian can provide a gem of an image.
selling-records-png.384291

But, in sadder news, Levine's dog died near the start of the month. F.
deaddog-png.384290

Last edited by a moderator:

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll have a hunt later for his tweets around the time loads of lost classic episodes were rediscovered. Before it was officially announced he was going: "Nuh-uh, they haven't found anything!" Then when it was officially announced, he said "It's coming! I know exactly which episodes they found! Make sure you buy them so they release more!" Guy's a massive attention whore.

One of the funniest things about him to me is how he's so desperate to claim authorship of Attack of the Cybermen. If I'd been responsible for writing that piece of shit, I'd want as few people to know as possible. How desperate are you for fame that you want to claim responsibility for one of the worst episodes in Doctor Who history?

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
Also worth pointing out as well that Love & Monsters is generally regarded as the worst episode from the rebooted era. This is why you shouldn’t let your opinions (read: sperging) get in the way of your creativity, kids.

Also, that blogpost about Torchwood: I saw it was going into criticism and fully expected the author to slate the cast for being too straight/white/male. Instead he listed traits he didn’t want to see from the characters. He actually criticised characterisation and not their appearance. I miss those days.

Last edited:

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll have a hunt later for his tweets around the time loads of lost classic episodes were rediscovered. Before it was officially announced he was going: "Nuh-uh, they haven't found anything!" Then when it was officially announced, he said "It's coming! I know exactly which episodes they found! Make sure you buy them so they release more!" Guy's a massive attention whore.

One of the funniest things about him to me is how he's so desperate to claim authorship of Attack of the Cybermen. If I'd been responsible for writing that piece of shit, I'd want as few people to know as possible. How desperate are you for fame that you want to claim responsibility for one of the worst episodes in Doctor Who history?

Wait, HE wrote that crap? The episode where the Sixth Doctor uses a gun and the episode exists to jack off the Cybermen until their fanboys pass out from multiple orgasms despite how crappily it was executed?

On the other hand, if so, no wonder he's got a lolcow thread.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
Did he really work with the Pet Shop Boys?

He used to sperg on this blog about life and music in England during the 70's and 80's.

He had a huge hate boner for the song they did with Dusty Springfield.
According to him she was a cheating and plagiarizing slapper because she also did a duet with Richard Carpenter around the same time.
And Carpenter couldn't become PSB if he tried.
When he was told to chill he would tell people he totally knew what he was talking about because he single handedly saved Dr. Who.

I remember this because it was so fucking nonsensical and he never used a screen name, it was always his full name.

NumberingYourState

(Me/Myself) (Fuck/You)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meaning that adults with the mindset of a 12 year old will be pulled into it and obsess over it. Sad!

Not to mention the sheer volume of pseudo-intellectual anglophile dickwaving every time it's brought up.

Oh, you mentioned Cyberdaleks? Well, let me tell you how much I fucking LOVE Cyberdaleks...

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't that also the one where the monster of the week (who damaged Shirley Henderson's character so irreparably in some science-fictiony way that she had to be put into the paving stone) was designed by some kid who won a contest? If so, you can pretty much see Tennant and Piper cringing their way through every line they are forced to utter.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
Added more to the OP, including those aforementioned set photos with Sylvester McCoy.
MV5BZTNjMDZjODEtNDZiOS00MzcwLTgyNWQtYTgxODIxYmVhNWQ3L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA5MzY2MA.png
timelord-41.png
timelord-33.png
MV5BYzUzMDA3OTMtMzVlZC00NWY3LTg1YTAtNjg1ZTNmNDgwOWE0L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA5MzY2MA.png
MV5BYjA0ODJkZmEtYWI0Mi00ZjgwLWJiNmQtNGRlNzg3YjQ1YmUxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA5MzY2MA.png

I was told the 7th Doctor's actor had no idea what was even going on. Levine phoned him over without explaining what for, basically on false pretences, and when McCoy got there he was handed a costume to put on that clearly doesn't fit.

Fun fact, Fart, but our own personal lolcow loves Attack of the Cybermen.