Ian Miles Cheong / Stillgray / SolInvictus / Little Hitler / Ian Miles Cheong Wen Xian / "Chungus" - Former SJW Nazi reddit mod banned for payola turned GG "ethical journalist"; Swatted Adam Warski

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck skin does this worthless gook ass motherfucker in some Muslim shithole have in American shit? Fuck off gook. We got some napalm left over for you you slope prick.
No shit. If his world champion level punchable face didn't do it, his behavior makes him hardcore loathsome. You ever see Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead? This is a guy that deserves buckwheats if ever I've heard of one.

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
He's Chinese-Malaysian, I think, and raised by the internet. So he probably despises Malaysia and Southeast Asia. He likely views himself as being 'culturally' a white American. His mentality's fairly common among emotionally stunted Chinese beta males in Malaysia and Singapore. Although they usually go for the UK worship.

The guy very likely doesn't go out *at all* and spends his entire day consuming US-based content online, so he's genuinely more invested in nonsense American culture wars than he is in his country's own politics. One day, he'll visit America and get called a ching chong by a maga boomer or something and he'll hopefully realize that he isn't white.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's Chinese-Malaysian, I think, and raised by the internet. So he probably despises Malaysia and Southeast Asia. He likely views himself as being 'culturally' a white American. His mentality's fairly common among emotionally stunted Chinese beta males in Malaysia and Singapore. Although they usually go for the UK worship.
I think he may have just realized he can make money by grifting on dumbfuck extremists on both sides of the aisle. He never maintains a political position for long. Also Ameriboos are as cringy and autistic as weebs and just as rightly despised.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck skin does this worthless gook ass motherfucker in some Muslim shithole have in American shit?
This is about the only point I'd defend IMC on. American news generally goes global, so it becomes a story to everyone, and the riots and race virtue signaling in this case have spawned replications in all sorts of countries, so this particular American shit is spreading. Many of those protests have been much more peaceful, smaller, and even more artificial, but all of a sudden because the US is talking about anti-black racism, everywhere else is having to talk about it as well.

IMC is definitely over-invested in American shit and always has been - I never remember he lives outside of the country except when someone brings it up here. But it's like 2020 decided that everything would be a global pandemic now, not just Corona.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
IMC is definitely over-invested in American shit and always has been - I never remember he lives outside of the country except when someone brings it up here. But it's like 2020 decided that everything would be a global pandemic now, not just Corona.
He doesn't really care about any of it or he wouldn't change his mind completely about everything the instant he saw more clout on the other side of the position.

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
The Quartering went on a rant on Twitter about Ian ripping him off. The website they worked on together - ExclusivelyGames - is pretty much dead and it seems like Quartering is trying to blame Ian for it. It's probably only for attention, since Ian's somehow become a conservative darling, but something interesting might come out of it if Ian responds.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The guy very likely doesn't go out *at all* and spends his entire day consuming US-based content online, so he's genuinely more invested in nonsense American culture wars than he is in his country's own politics. One day, he'll visit America and get called a ching chong by a maga boomer or something and he'll hopefully realize that he isn't white.
This has been my experience. Usually they don’t hate Malaysia but will desperately try to play it as a civilized Muslim country and they’re totally not a third world country. But they have a lot of usaboos and ukaboos.
Ian probably makes good money there with his grift thanks to the exchange rate. If you’re in SEA and can get a good English grift going, you can live really well on what would be considered below poverty wages in the US.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
Ian knows exactly what happened and who did what an hour after it happened on the other side of the planet, as well as being an expert in American gun laws regarding self-defense:
ant-ifa.png
ant-ifa 2.png

(tweet, archive)
apparently the "supposed right wing militia" is/was these guys. is that the fattest guy in Atomwaffen or does he just think the mask looks cool?
newmexicocivilguard.jpg

also was it antifa or was it communists Ian? can the Arthur Chu of Andy Ngos even tell the difference?
ant-ifa 3.png